The tools listed below have fallen out of use. They are listed here only for archival purposes.
- Miza by Kawa A simple map editor. Built in a time before full editors like Sue's Workshop or Booster's Lab. Miza v1.04
- Sue's Workshop by Prof. Eich Has compatibility problems with other editors and corrupts mods that have custom resources. Sue's Workshop v0.3A
- FragMachine by kuraA standalone flag manager. Only works on mods with an expanded mapset that were made in Sue's Workshop. FragMachine v1.65
- T Gate by kura <CMP generation tool. Only works on mods with an expanded mapset that were made in Sue's Workshop. Requires .Net Framework 4.5. T Gate v1.00
- KAH by S. P. Gardebiter Could only edit health values before being dropped in favour of another editor that was never released. KAH v0.1
- ORGasm by Moose A program intended to expand upon Org Maker by adding extra features and making it easier to use. It was never finished. ORGasm 0.7.0 Beta
- CE Display Test by Wistil Tests for the cause of certain display issues with Cave Editor. The issue in question was fixed, so this tool has no further use. CE Display Test