Cave story + port

May 6, 2014 at 6:43 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
HELLP so i have a computer with nvidia and normally hacks text overlaps but my drivers up to date but cs+ works fine so can someone give me some mods made in plus porter ( other then pyramid ) :momo:

May 6, 2014 at 11:38 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
what

May 6, 2014 at 2:10 PM
The Preacher
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
May 6, 2014 at 2:37 PM
Based Member
Currently, the only available CS+ port other than Pyramid that completely works with the latest publicly available version of Plus Porter is AGTP Story, a mod that is basically Cave Story except with the AGTP translation.

The next release of Plus Porter will feature another one or two more ports. All the new features for the next version are pretty stable now, but this release has been delayed due to discovering a problem with the way Cave Story+ reads mods. I've been spending the past week looking into trying to hack the EXE to fix this. Progress is slow, but at least I'm closer now than I was a week ago to figuring out what I need to change.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer before the next release, thank you for your patience.

May 7, 2014 at 12:52 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
ryan5552 said:
HELLP so i have a computer with nvidia and normally hacks text overlaps but my drivers up to date but cs+ works fine so can someone give me some mods made in plus porter ( other then pyramid ) :momo:
This problem is generally an indicator that your nvidia driver is NOT up to date or not working correctly. Unless you have updated your drivers recently to fix the problem and the problem persists I would recommend that you ignore any preconceptions about how up to date your drivers are go here to download the latest nvidia drivers.

You are welcome.