MEME RUN For Wii U

Discussion in 'Mainstream Gaming' started by Tpcool, Dec 2, 2014.

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
  1. Mar 5, 2015
    Yinga
    Resident Asshole
    "Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"

2. Mar 5, 2015
    Claoose
    "This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
    Welp, there it goes. It was gonna happen eventually. Though this did not discourage the dev, Jordan, for he is already working on a new game.

[​IMG]
    i am not joking that's an actual screenshot he posted to Miiverse.

Edit: I think it's also on his Twitter.

3. Mar 5, 2015
    Tpcool
    Cool
    "Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
    Could it be... MEME OF DUTY??
    This game looks amazing i've gone to bed every night praying that this game would one day would be created and here it is in all its N64-like glory

4. Mar 5, 2015
    TekNerd
    "Fly, Fly, Fly!"
    How far will we let him go

5. Mar 5, 2015
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    Eevee Enthusiast
    "Keep on rollin'!"
    Kinda reminds me of a game Markiplier played around a week ago:

6. Mar 7, 2015
    Parkraft123
    Forever 12
    I found some totally legit leaked box art for the game.

[​IMG]

7. Mar 13, 2015
    Tpcool
    Cool
    In the beginning, there was God.

First, He spawned the universe, then the stars, and shortly after, He created the planets. For millions of years, the divine creator sat there on His tall-standing throne, bored. There He lay, slumped on His armrest, trying to induct thought upon which He could bring forward purpose. And, just like that, a surge of thoughts flooded His mind. The idea was flawed, but He understood that was the brilliance behind it. Without hesitation, He put his ingenious plan into action. On the planet now dubbed Earth, the divine being created those we know as humans. This was not the extent of His plan, as it took countless years for the prime moment of execution to become apparent. Due to the prolonged tedium that enslaved Him before this idea, however, the wait was over in seemingly a snap of the fingers. Eventually, He decided, His plan was ready to come to fruition.

The celestial being wasted no more time. He summoned four, yes, four, mortal beings from the heavens with the intent to send them to Earth. Without their knowledge, they were made to perform to His desires and tend to His needs on the human planet. This, of course, was not made apparent to them, but rather they were essentially programmed to fill that craving. With four unknowing semi-humans on their way to planet Earth, He had one more job to complete before everything was set into motion.

God’s son too was bored of the never ending monotony of immortal life. With this in mind, He incorporated His son into His master plan. He sent His son, Jordan "Jesus" Schuetz, down to the same planet to carry out the execution of His plan. Jesus began by erecting a game development studio from the ground up and, by using said studio, creating the basis of common human knowledge and theorems thereof:

MEME RUN

What a blessing it was. No such introduction is necessary to make way for a petty explanation. Its multifaceted and inestimable inner core was enveloped by its simple and humble outer shell. It was perfection embossed in a clever coat of faultiness, the likes of which were never yet witnessed by mankind. As such, public outrage was imminent. No single person was able to comprehend its design and structure. This is where the four wise, mortal sub-humans made their debut. They were introduced one by one through their aliases.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    When this group was sent down, their natural meme urges reacted to the high volumes of watermelonium in the vicinity. Silverpaw19 and Tpcool immediately found themselves playing Wii Us with MEME RUN installed on them. This ignited a heated battle between the two that would last for what seemed like centuries.

PolarStarGames found himself without a purpose. Thus, he took to the nearest 7-Eleven and mustered enough currency to buy a lifetime supply of Ale 8. By bathing himself in Ale 8, Polar was able to harness the memes of the illuminati. He went through a life-changing transformation that allowed him to shoot delicious Ale 8 from his fingertips and dispel carbonation via flatulence. From that day forward, PolarStarGames became known as ‘The Mysterious Ale 8 But Not So Great.’

Meanwhile, Silverpaw and Tpcool were in a heated, neck-to-neck battle between getting the new MEME RUN high score. At first, the scores were rather manageable. Accumulating only a mere 690 SWAG Points at first, Tpcool faced his inevitable defeat when Silverpaw easily amassed 887 SWAG Points. Still, this was not a difficult score to obtain, and thus Tpcool reclaimed his crown with 1435 SWAG Points. Again, with not much effort, Silverpaw made 1475 SWAG Points. The two kept going back and forth until Tpcool scratched and clawed his way to an unheard of 8089 SWAG Points.

Then, out of nowhere, Mega Tyrone busted through the door and shot a powerful OVER 9000 MEME LAZER at Silverpaw. Soon, he could feel the physical memes crowding his blood stream like Call of Duty multiplayer servers on a Summer weekend. Silverpaw played with memes the likes of which nobody had seen before, and it was soon clear what would happen. Without a shadow of a doubt, Silverpaw claimed the highest MEME RUN score in the known universe. A Goosebumps-inducing score of 25876 SWAG Points became the new record, and Tpcool hung his head in shame. He had been utterly defeated, completely out meme-d. With one last ounce of hope, Tpcool then picked up the Gamepad and hoped for a miracle.

Then, a rumble in the distance. It kept getting louder.

Suddenly, PolarStarGames flew through the house to the MEME RUN station. “Tpcool, fellow memer,” he said. “Things may look bleak, but remember, the memes will always be inside you.” Polar then gave Tpcool a slow, beautiful Ale 8 infused kiss. With his new rock-hard boner, Tpcool grabbed the Wii U Gamepad again and started tearing through memes left and right. The resulting friction from all of the memes started to cause a loss of balance in the space-time continuum. Tpcool, however, kept playing. He knew what he had to do. As expected, the planet Earth exploded with the power of a supernova. The incredible aftermath left virtually nothing remaining but a cloud of dust.

Once the dust settled, however, He got his wish.

In the distance, another score:
    [​IMG]

8. Mar 13, 2015
    Spirit
    thinks dogs are cool
    "All your forum are belong to us!"
    i wasn't put into the meme list????
    when i'm the biggest meme????
    whAT IS THIS TREACHERY

9. Mar 13, 2015
    funwillfunwill
    Serenity now, insanity later.
    "..."
    So basically so wrote the bible in order to say your high score...

may the troll face always smile upon thee.

And may the troll rek doge "satan" flanders and send it to eternal damnation in ifunny.

Amen.

10. Mar 13, 2015
    TLinkan
    Nope
    There IS a Meme Lord. May I get a Hallelujah?

11. Mar 13, 2015
    Thatnamelessguy
    tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
    tpcool why did you put me in your stupid fucking joke
    also why am i just a blank avatar i clearly have one

edit: this was my 420th post
    how fitting that it would be in this thread

12. Mar 13, 2015
    ThatPortalGuy
    In time, you will know the tragic extent of my fa-
    "Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
    what

13. Mar 13, 2015
    Polar✪
    leader of the meme team feat. tom, snaf and polad
    "The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
  14. Mar 13, 2015
    Anuken
    "Fly, Fly, Fly!"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Mar 13, 2015
    ThatPortalGuy
    In time, you will know the tragic extent of my fa-
    "Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
    Oh, what is this, Tumblr?

16. Mar 13, 2015
    Parkraft123
    Forever 12
    No, this is the Cave Story Tribute Site Forums.

Anyways, now, there needs to be an entire religion dedicated to Meme Run.

This is just too good.

17. Mar 15, 2015
    Sora655
    "Wahoo! Upgrade!"
  18. Mar 15, 2015
    Aar
    bored to death
    "In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
  19. Mar 15, 2015
    TLinkan
    Nope
    Whose score is it?

20. Mar 15, 2015
    Claoose
    "This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
    Prolly a screenshot from Miiverse by someone with way too much free time.