Let's write a story: Non-plot-related stuff

Feb 27, 2014 at 2:50 AM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
Captain Fabulous said:
Quote exists.
Quote is the only thing that exists.
The idea of a thing does not exist, only Quote exists.
Quote cannot possibly conceive of the idea of a thing. Ideas don't exist. There is only Quote.
Quote tries to think of a thing. He cannot. There is nothing outside of himself. Nothing for him to think about.
Quote cannot think.
Quote cannot exist.
Nothing exists.
Dunc2403 said:
He does not think, therefore he is not.
I think someone(s) was ninja'ed

Feb 27, 2014 at 4:14 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I'm fairly sure that my story and Bombchu's story are entirely separate. I'm only pointing this out because my story ended with Quote not existing, which is a fairly large plot hole.

Feb 27, 2014 at 4:42 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
A long time ago, there was a Horse named George. He wanted desperately to make everyone believe that he was a horse, and be the steed of a great and noble knight.

He went to ran to Camelot and humbly requested if he could be the steed of king Arthur. The king told George that if he wanted to be the steed of the king, he had to be the fastest steed in the land. He raced 50 of the knights best horses. Even though they towered his 2.5 foot height, he relayed between the start and finish lanes 20 times in 1 minute. The other horses all died of heat stroke trying to keep up. King Arthur then told George that he must not only be fast, but must be strong. George went to the solid stone walls of Camelot, hit the wall with his bare hoof, and the thing came crumbling down.

King Arthur made many requirements for George after that including climbing, underwater breathing, sky diving, etc, until Arthur finally said "Listen you stupid freak of nature! I don't care how great of steed you could be! the only reason why I had you do all those impossible things is so you would leave me alone. the only reason why I would mount my self on you, is if I was forced to against my will with my sword through my chest!"

King Arthur continued to go on insulting George. George couldn't believe what he was hearing. Had he not proven himself? George became disappointed. Then he became frustrated. then he became outraged.

King Arthur then said the one thing he shouldn't have, "I don't have any I ****ing idea why you think you're a horse, because you obviously ****ing aren't you God **** son of a-"

In that moment George turned into a demon of hell and in a single moment he put an end to King Arthur, Camelot, and them eating spam a lot.

George's rage cooled off after a while. hundreds of years later he changed his name to Goerge, took up the hobbie of gaming, and played Cave Story. A couple years later, he joined the forum.

the story of my life

signed

Goerge Bobicles

Feb 27, 2014 at 11:07 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I thought I made it perfectly clear that his legs were going in six different directions.
i.e. they were horribly broken and unusable in their current state from the fall.

Though perhaps his third CPU didn't take into fact that fall damage was nonexistent, so the idea of his legs split open was also an illusion the whole time.

Feb 27, 2014 at 11:13 PM
ah fack yu quot don't take no fall damage

Feb 28, 2014 at 1:44 AM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Curly turned out to be behind him and pushed him off the building. The End.

Feb 28, 2014 at 1:47 AM
2dbro
New Story? Alright!

Megaman, with the thoughts Dr. Wily being at Earth's most dangerous supervillan, he decides to do what he should've done long ago...

Feb 28, 2014 at 1:54 AM
leader of the meme team feat. tom, snaf and polad
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
((This was made in response to the spam posts, but since we're ignoring them, I'll make a proper response.))
"I'm going to ruin good collaborative stories on the internet!"

Megaman had eyed Dr. Wily in a way he'd never done so before. He lowered his Megabuster...he knew he wouldn't need it. "Could you...repeat that?"

"You heard me!" he said, followed by cackling to himself for several seconds. "This one on the...something tribute forums, whatever! It's pretty, good right? So I just make an incredibly short post ending the story and voila! IT'S RUINED!".

Of course, Megaman didn't care. He used Metalmans sawblades, cut apart most of his computers in one fell swoop, and shot a missile at his main generator in comical game-character fashion, and left. He'd fought 8 robot masters for this?

...Quote then woke up from his oddly game-related dream to realize that he was now on the bottom of the building, fall-damage being a concept that continued to not apply to him.

Feb 28, 2014 at 2:01 AM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
So what you're saying is that I'm Dr. Wily? I'm highly offended sir.

Feb 28, 2014 at 2:04 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
QUOTE DEALS WITH SOLIPSISM, YAY!!!

I'm so happy people actually posted in this thread. If my writing sux0rz, sorry.

((PolarStarGames combined my post with theirs, since I screwed up.))

Feb 28, 2014 at 2:09 AM
leader of the meme team feat. tom, snaf and polad
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
((Perhaps we should differentiate between story text and OOC text with double parentheses. It'd make things less confusing.

Also, I mentioned in my post that I was writing a response when you posted, Shadowcat :x))

Feb 28, 2014 at 2:14 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
PolarStarGames said:
((Perhaps we should differentiate between story text and OOC text with double parentheses. It'd make things less confusing.

Also, I mentioned in my post that I was writing a response when you posted, Shadowcat :x))
Oh crap, my bad. Uh, do you care if we mix that together?

Feb 28, 2014 at 5:15 AM
Chuckling, the man drank from the sparkly wish stew, only to spit it out. It tasted like...Dirty shoes sprayed with cat pee...

"Wait up, Mr. Traveler!" Quote turned his head. "I'm sorry, I am just so poor, I have nothing to eat!"

"Dude, read Andwhy's post. I don't really give a rat's ass. Unless you can do something productive, I suggest you buzz off!" Gary grinned, he could do lots of productive things. ;) Sure, he wasn't the almighty Mary Sue, his half sister, but he still had plenty of tricks up his sleeve! It was his time to shine!

"Oh, you have come to the right guy if you want productive things! I am a magician, and I can do just about anything you desire! ;) "

"Like, find Curly?" Although his voice was dull and monotone, he still was internally curious.

"Well, I don't know who that is, but sure! As long as you give something in return, like food!"

Quote smirked. As long as he got to Curly, he was good. He could blow up the little bum with his spur afterwards.

Feb 28, 2014 at 5:33 AM
Dunc2403 said:
EDIT: I'm just going to ignore your Gary Stew thing because it's stupid and is literally a cliché of bad writing and you know that full well
Alright, at least you are being honest.

"Fuck this, I'm Quote. I don't need you to help me out, I killed Ballos for Christ's sake!"

And he fired his spur right in Gary's face, killing him.

Feb 28, 2014 at 6:23 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Figured I'd move all this stuff here.

Feb 28, 2014 at 6:57 AM
Well this thread sure doesn't make sense to anyone reading it.
By the way, the setting in my part of the story was a reference to this post. I don't think the older members picked up on that exactly, and of course the newer members haven't read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 28, 2014 at 12:22 PM
"Huzzah!"
Captain Fabulous said:
Well this thread sure doesn't make sense to anyone reading it.
By the way, the setting in my part of the story was a reference to this post. I don't think the older members picked up on that exactly, and of course the newer members haven't read it.
And then the speedy hedgehog grabbed quote and took him back in time with burritos.

Last edited by a moderator: