• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

how do you find time to do stuff

how to get more time

• you dont until you do (and you will do)

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • other please say in the things below so i know

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Mar 3, 2018 at 12:11 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
if your problem is that you haven't enough time to fulfill obligations, then you should have fewer obligations. if your problem is that you haven't enough time to rest and relax, then you should have fewer obligations. Another good thing to look at is your sleep schedule, asking your doctor what the median time is for your age and build. Lack of sleep makes your profitable hours thin out, and too much sleep is a waste of time that can, again, weaken your productive hours.
You should also kick any addictive, time wasting habits that serve no health benefit in that quantity. Which one, you ask? Yes, that one.
oh yeah and if you're in college you don't get free time. someone should have explained it to you. did you get the memo? I am so, so sorry.

Mar 3, 2018 at 1:48 AM
Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
By doing t=d/s that's how i find time
i have a displacement though :(

if your problem is that you haven't enough time to fulfill obligations, then you should have fewer obligations. if your problem is that you haven't enough time to rest and relax, then you should have fewer obligations. Another good thing to look at is your sleep schedule, asking your doctor what the median time is for your age and build. Lack of sleep makes your profitable hours thin out, and too much sleep is a waste of time that can, again, weaken your productive hours.
You should also kick any addictive, time wasting habits that serve no health benefit in that quantity. Which one, you ask? Yes, that one.
oh yeah and if you're in college you don't get free time. someone should have explained it to you. did you get the memo? I am so, so sorry.
yeah but i cant get to sleep on time because im not done with my work :(
i feel like i work all day too :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 16, 2018 at 9:32 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
are you legit wondering how to do a spoiler

upload_2018-3-16_15-31-33.png
i seriously dont know if you're serious or not, but here's this anyway

Mar 16, 2018 at 9:58 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Stop internetting on your phone if you can help it, because everything you do on a computer instead of a phone is that much faster. This one might not agree with some people, but drop Twitter and Facebook, or even the internet entirely when you seriously need to buckle down. Don't overschedule your time, leave a bit of a buffer because not everything goes to plan, because it is okay to tell people that you can't do something because everything else is happening that day. Also if you allot yourself enough time to do things then you won't rush and do stupid mistakes that cost you time.

I am of course guilty of not following some of these principles, but this is what I have observed.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2019 at 10:50 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
I agree, the Internet takes a lot of time and it does not allow to concentrate. Recently I had a big problem writing an essay. There are many services that provide such assistance, the services of writers. I study at university and I order sometimes too. Here https://edubirdie.com/ recently. Made a quality essay, I have no complaints. I did not even have to modify it. So you can see.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2019 at 7:49 PM
Gay Retard™
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I agree, the Internet takes a lot of time and it does not allow to concentrate. Recently I had a big problem writing an essay. There are many services that provide such assistance, the services of writers. I study at university and I order sometimes too. Here https://edubirdie.com/ recently. Made a quality essay, I have no complaints. I did not even have to modify it. So you can see.
Is this an ad