• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

New profile posts

I just spent the last three hours working on a spritesheet for a mod i won't make for a long ass time. Fuck
Serri
Serri
It be like that, especially if you're trying to get something made for Modcon
I was going to make a post about his Cave Story suddenly made a beeping noise when I pressed the up, left, and right keys at the same time but then I realized that was a feature on the computer I was playing on and not the game and I felt like an idiot.
PokeEngineer
PokeEngineer
I know that feeling. I'm looking at you Sticky Keys...
Throat irritations: the bane of my existence (well also middle schoolers... and racists... and anti-bronies... an- eh fuck it. It's at least one of them)
where is a good place to ask questions that arent really cave story related but just kind of random questions IF ANY

on this site i mean
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
It depends what you are after. If you are after a single answer to a question and that's it then the profile feed is fine. If you are after opinions on a subject matter then the best place is the satellite lounge (our offtopic subforum), assuming it doesn't relate to any other subforum.
today we're playing a new game, it's called

SKRATTAR DU FÖRLORAR DU, MANNEN
Serri
Serri
YouTube's favorite show
zxin
zxin
YouTube's show.
MANNAN JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Jacred
Jacred
[omöjlig upplaga!]
...And they said Cave Story was the best game ever... shish, they got it wrong sister. Life is Strange 2 is clearly better. It even has a coconut weapon
I was once so afraid of becoming absent. Many things have shifted since then, haven’t they?
Polaris
Polaris
In general, of course, the mysterious silence that inevitably follows a personality's presence, here or anywhere, is inexorably sad. But it’s important to consider that one’s perspective is heavily limited. I dimly knew, but couldn’t feel, that there were many other spheres of life I’d get involved in, and experiences that would see me prioritize new things as the world opened up.
Polaris
Polaris
I’ve learned about and confronted quite a number of things in the past years, and changed a fair bit as a person, though privately - I can only hope that these changes were for the better overall! (Not that hope is my only course of action. If my past self did something better, I can aim to regain what I lost.) I’ve shifted to private spheres on Discord more as time’s gone on, but I’ll always cherish this place. ^.^