• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

New profile posts

6 years... I wonder how many more years I'll waste in this community...

Least I'm close to the holy 2000
Tpcool
Tpcool
I'm jealous
Rest in peace, Desmond Amofah, you were a great man. Hopefully, you have gone to a better place.
We JoyConBoyz/Men will miss you severely...
Is it bad of me to find pleasure in the suffering of the people i hate
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
It is a more natural reaction than seeking to help a foe in need... But you won't save the world with that attitude! *listening to SAVE the World*
Serri
Serri
I tend to pity them, but I guess I can't do much, really
Every time I talk to people about CS, NO ONE knows about it! Not even the remakes like the new one on switch!
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
If I'm going to be 100% honest, Cave Story is not the type of game you stream or play with friends. It's a solo experience. The ONLY moments that I think would be worthy of an interesting reaction would be rabbid toroko and the endings. Most of Cave Story is extremely boring to watch someone else play. im pretty sure gamegrumps played CS and im also pretty sure i couldnt finish a single one of their CS videos
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
Gamegrumps got stuck in Grasstown because they didn't pay attention to the dialogue iirc.
kirbygamer58556
kirbygamer58556
Well I finally got my friend Sofia to play the game. Aaaand she's stuck trying to enter a door...
Status Report: 3/7 members of the household converted to Chilled Oreos.
Mint
Mint
I still eat them in neutral weather.
Sometimes bootlegged.
PokeEngineer
PokeEngineer
I love eating all chocolate cold.
to those that care: prorders for physical standard/collectors editions of cyberpunk 2077 go live on gamestop, amazon, best buy, and ebgames in 2 hours (1 pm CST)
Serri
Serri
Breathtaking
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
Does it come with a cardboard cutout of Keanu
what is your profile pic
I've made a thing, its the song Last Cave on the SNES its a remix I did(The song was created in openmpt then using smconv the .IT was converted to a SNES format file .SPC then made into a ROM using SPCTool for use on an emulator and maybe real hardware) https://tinyurl.com/LastCaveSNESMIX