• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

New profile posts

Somehow there are TSC commands that totally went beyond my radar and I *just* discovered them, oh my!
Mint
Mint
You think you are good at TSC with all the weird stuff you do but then realize there's *commands* you don't even remember :v
MisterDestroyer
MisterDestroyer
Still confuse why <CAT exist when there's <TUR that does the same thing.
So, I'm starting a review series where I review every completed Cave Story mod ever made, excluding CSBDs, mods that are "well known" outside of the CS community (Such as the 4th ending mod or Jenka's Nightmare), "classics" (Such as Schism or Video Game Deluxe), or mods that have already been covered in ways that I could not top (like Project Insanity), and I have no idea what to call it. Anyone got any ideas?
Deathbear
Deathbear
That's what I'm planning on doing, what I meant by "Mods I have no reason to review" was mods that everyone has already played, not mods that barely anyone remembers. The reason why I'm not doing CSBDs for the time being is because I feel they should be separated from orignal mods in terms of review time frames
Serri
Serri
Tbh, the only CSBDs worth playing are 4th Ending, 4.13 Ending, and Story Story.
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
^
̶t̶m̶w̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶a̶d̶
I copy an profile post of someone of the cstsf, it's very interesting to say nothing.
Xemous
Xemous
if you think i've reached the peak of dumbassedness, just wait until i release blargo rpg
DoubleThink
DoubleThink
I'm sure it will meet all expectations perfectly regardless of content