• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

New profile posts

I keep forgetting that the forums now have a fixed menu so that I don’t have to jump scroll to the top to get back to new posts but yet I continue to do it anyway.
Gonna make this a thing: Cave Story, but Curly Brace is the beta design for Quote and the two robots are gay for each other
Deathbear
Deathbear
I agree. All their food tastes like crap
MisterDestroyer
MisterDestroyer
BOY, are you being racist towards my religieon ?
Bee will take over the world and make it so sweet that alien will come and literally take the planet to eat it in big feast.
Other then that my favorite kind of honey is valentinia or something starting with V.
PokeEngineer
PokeEngineer
"According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway. Because bees don't care what humans think is impossible." - Bee Movie
Hi GIR! Can I use your End of Sorrow music in my mod? It's a remake of Rockfish and I'm using PPPlayer musics as the soundtrack. I'll credit you when I finish it.
BLink
BLink
I'm pretty sure every ORG maker (except superjaws) Has always given free range on all their ORGs as long as credit is given back to the original creator.
For some reason I find it funny how the top 2 controversial posts on r/cavestory are 2 pictures of Jack by xandermartin98
I want to do cave story beta remake completion mod.............
MisterDestroyer
MisterDestroyer
I’ve tried it 3 times, 2 times with modding and when I realised I would not be happy of the results at all, I’ve retried it with gamemaker studio and even if the project was going fine~, I stopped because of complexity (or that I just lost interest), maybe I should rework on it after all practises does make better(don’t know if what I said was logical(Oh and btw if you need sprite/tileset or any kind,i’m your guy))
zxin
zxin
What's a completion mod? Is that just a "complete mod"? If you want any help with assembly for it, I'm always here.
And by the way Extra Life, even if you wanted/could go to Pixel's office to meet him, I doubt it'd be possible. It's impossible to even contact him in the first place.
Milon Luxy
Milon Luxy
If you need a help assistance with resources or else I am here too. ;)
If anyone has questions that they think would be good in the quiz I'm making, (Random Cave Story facts, etc.) feel free to private message me.
안녕하십니까 전 한국인인 라즈베리캔디라고 합니다.
영어는 조금 잘하는 편입니다.
Hello, I am Raspberry Candy, a Korean.
I am a little good at English.
Mack-In-The-Box
Mack-In-The-Box
안녕하세요, 한국의 나무 딸기 캔디! Cave Story Tribute Site Forums에 오신 것을 환영합니다!
Edit: I hope I got that right, I'm a bit fuzzy on my Korean
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
i am cybersoup, an american.
i do not speak korean nor do i use google translate like a few users here do
Extra Life
Extra Life
I can obviously tell you are using google translate.
이것은 정확하게 구조화 된 한국어 문장과 같은가요?
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
more like

under zero from digimon story cyber sleuth

amirite
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
nice, errrr
You mean that it's probably too good to be true? Or it's a trap? If so, you could be right lol. But I went ahead and bought it anyway... Usually would wait for a sale, but I've got a pretty good feeling about the content I've seen and hate to see indie games not get enough exposure. Maybe it's just too soon, I'll have to play it this weekend to judge. (Also that mask reminded me of GiR's game Tess!)
CyberSoup
CyberSoup
oh i had never heard of the game i just remembered there was a part in cyber sleuth called under zero and it rhymed sorta

underhero more like

undertale

sorry
I really need to cut back on constantly starting projects. I'm currently working on two PMVs, Vine Story, Trying to replicate a HEV helmet as much as possible, and making a giant spaceship in Gmod.
Happy that the Coffee shop Wifi can get onto the Cave Story Forums. Now is trying to figure out what he needs and wants to do.
when it comes down to having to choose between my two favorite activities i always get stuck and can't choose one bc im so indecisive sdmgk,lsg
i could play some games but at the same time i could draw
why must life taunt me with two equally fun things ;;