• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

New profile posts

tbh Jacred sounds like it's a name but I don't actually think there's anyone in the world named it. It's the name of a glitch, if that counts.
in 2025 my hustle is going to be shooting down amazon drones to sell the contents of their packages
Deathbear
Deathbear
That sounds like the premise to a Trailer Park Boys episode (hell, I think Ricky actually did that at some point)
Xemous
Xemous
holy fuck boys
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
Sell the packages on amazon for the ultimate irony.
Fuck duck, I prefer chicken. This feathered fuck just sits on twitter, with a picture of a duck every minute. Oh, it's the same thing posted every time, it's just slightly different. Yes, how original, subs up in the six figures. And this pigeon still petitions others for this video. Isn't it kind of sad that you had to ask, because you lack talent and apparently are too embarrassed.
Jacred
Jacred
You just got shreked, by an aristocrat. A 77 year old man, what a joke. Still don't even know why you wanted me to roast. That was fucking delicious, eggs on toast. Bitch, fucking duck.
Deathbear
Deathbear
As a bitch who fucks duck I take offense to all of those statements
Jacred
Jacred
of course. this was a personal attack, you brainlet
hey, Hayden. im found something in your Fourth Ending port to CS+. there is bad images. there is "Face.bmp; ItemImage.bmp; creditXX.bmp; casts.bmp"; NPC folder images and Stage folder images. what is this?
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Did you open the port up in Plus Porter and apply it?
CGML
CGML
yes
CGML
CGML
im applied port again, everything is okay