New profile posts

how do i export orgs as .ogg or .mp3 files?
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
There's no program that simply exports those for you, you'll just have to play them and record your computer sound with Audacity or some other program. I actually started on making a program that could help with converting files like that, but unfortunately I lost motivation and ended up moving on to other projects.
Serri
Serri
Use Foobar2000, install the Organya plugin to be able to play them (warning, only allows Org134 drums), and if you have the proper libraries, you can convert them to ogg and mp3.
Oh hey, JonSpider. I remember you. Happy birthday, I always thought you were a really cool guy. I totally forgot that you shared birthdays with my mom.
Serri
Serri
Happy birthday, Jon
I get your picture now. It stands for "Quote And Curly Brace Love/Heart/together forever."
I can't believe I missed that this whole time.
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Yep. What timeframe does "this whole time" constitute? How long did you lurk here before joining?
Brite
Brite
3 years. then I decided to make mods myself.
JilJil for the SouljaGame HandHeld (and RetroFW-compatible devices) is out!
Read more about it here.
Also, in the past ten minutes, I've been thinking about the fact that I could easily release this as a standalone PC/Linux/Mac game so more people could enjoy it.
Would you like it? Let me know by voting here.
CrossCode: A New Home is out! The DLC that wraps up the epic with some post-game content... ...I'm not ready!
Guess who's back, back, back again?
Serri's back, tell a friend.
Guess who's back? Guess who's back?
Guess who's back?