New profile posts

Don't forget, My signature modding move is adding Booster 2.0 and other useful items in pots, Mostly the one next to Mahin, But to be sure, Check all the pots.
Serri
Serri
My signature modding move is using Booster's Lab to open up Cave Story.
Jade
Jade
My signature modding move is doing something more efficient than modding a dead video game.
yo noxid, i can't use boosters lab, its being dumb
Serri
Serri
Don't use v511. You can use v500, it's downloadable from the last post in the Booster's Lab thread.

Also Noxid dead
How do people feel about (mostly) vanilla mods nowadays
Serri
Serri
Wow that's, actually really spot on there, BLink. It would be nice to see good vanilla mods again though, best to start by doing it oneself ;)
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
I think with how mods with hacks, hack tools, and new engines become more and more impressive, it allows people to try new things and create more unique experiences. We've seen CSBDs and the like, sequel mods, and others doing more unique ideas in Cave Editor and Booster's Lab' but with these new tools modders can share mods and even new hacks and demos.
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
The time to be a modder has been easier than ever, especially if you want to make something new and unique that stands out.

I don't think vanilla modding is on it's way out or anything, I see it as simply evolving; it's cool to see what people can do with the basics, but I personally find it vastly more interested to see what we haven't been shown before! Especially with mod accessible hacks and tools.
uh oh here comes another chinese earthquake ebrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbr
Incoming ROFLCOPTER! ROFL:ROFL:ROFL:ROFL ___^___ _ L __/ [] \ LOL===__ \ L \___ ___ ___] I I ----------/
Mister.Hex
Mister.Hex
Aboard the Rolling on the floor copter wWEEEEE--:orangebell:
In October, I will have had my account on the forums for ten years. Oh my god.
Tpcool
Tpcool
TEN YEARS. It's crazy to think a lot of us are still checking it to this day.

omg... you just reminded me that my 10 year anniversary is in five days. :o:o:o
DoubleThink
DoubleThink
Welcome to old
Pummelator
Pummelator
happy old

I can't believe that's it been almost seven years since I found Cave Story and this forum. Time flies
you made me scared when i was younger
Serri
Serri
Or maybe Dreams of Reality 2? Can you just imagine how scary Goerge Bobicles' face must be to newcomers who haven't a clue who he is?
BLink
BLink
I'm sorry if my games were something that made you experience any sort of trauma in your childhood. Dealing with emotional scars that may develop during your younger years can be difficult to overcome.
BLink
BLink
If I have impacted you negatively, in ways that effected you beyond the scope of the mod(s) I've created, (even if you've already overcome the emotional hurdles caused by it) I formally apologize with the highest amount of sincerity I can, for any discomfort I may have caused.
Im okay now, i got covid and recovered, so I'm getting back to work, it feels good to be back
Brayconn
Brayconn
Glad to have you back! Any idea when you'll be able to get some mods out?
Kayo
Kayo
THE SAVIOR HAS RETURNED

Best day ever
SuperCaveStory