New profile posts

If your game doesn't have a dedicated hug button you've failed as a developer
Jade
Jade
If your game doesn't have a dedicated fuck button you've failed as a developer
Serri
Serri
If your game doesn't have a dedicated hold hands button you've failed as a developer
Status: I've got work to do on Gun v2, most of it minor, some major.
Here's a new feature for the mod: The player can access any of the 4 levels from the start, though Level 4 will have a barrier that requires 3 keycards found in the first 3 Sectors in order to deactivate it.
I talked to Enlight once. He spat in my face and stole my copies of Cave Story +, but other than that he’s chill.
BLink
BLink
Even our day to day conversations were so controlling of him, it was all about how "I better not be playing games that are ""dumb""" and he eventually started to make me not play any games that were not "Open Season GBA" and even forced me to do a play-through of it in a discord call.
BLink
BLink
I was scared, but I didn't know what else to do. When it was over he said "good, now you have to get sub 25 by the end of the month" I've been grinding the game ever since, but I'm scared, It's been 3 weeks and I'm only at 28, and I'm stuck on the hot air balloon boss, I keep getting bad cycles and can't learn the patterns.
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
You son of a b!tc4 BLink stop whining. The Hot Air Balloon Boss doesn't even have cycles you buffoon. You better get that WR in "Open Season GBA" or I'm gonna force you into another one of my schemes in releasing mods under my seventy alternative accounts! Nothing but Cavern No Tales out of your production pipeline!

Know your place underling.
I'm not familiar with the name "NightMargin". Is this Nighth's moniker on the CS Modding Discord server, or some other place?
Serri
Serri
Most older members don't really use the CSMC discord, though.
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Oh hang on a second, now I remember, I've seen her profile on the OneShot wiki. Didn't know she was the same person as Nighth.
Serri
Serri
I didn't realize she had an account here. The artstyle looked very familiar, and there's also this in the account's description.
I should post the dumb minimod I started working on quite a while ago now, even if it's not finished, flex the weird concepts I have and stuff.
I honestly love going back to media I experienced in the past its still stands up to my standards. Something about it is so satisfying.
RageRuner
RageRuner
I feel the same, I often watch the same JonTron episodes
Can you please change my username to AquaDoesStuff? I'm sick of this one and I go by AquaDoesStuff everywhere else
DoubleThink
DoubleThink
I will since he's not been around

Cave Story has been successfully rendered no longer funny
AquaDoesStuff
AquaDoesStuff
thanks

yeah this forum barely has as many active users lately :/