• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

New profile posts

*LOUDLY DOUSES THE FLAMES WITH A BUCKET OF WATER IN SPANISH*
Polaris
Polaris
...okay! That was quick enough in forum time that you should be good. Hello, nice to see ya. ~w~
Goerge Bobicles
Goerge Bobicles
Thanks. Nice to see you to
Two enemies for Gun down, two more to go. The final boss was already finished a while ago as were the levels. After that, programming...
Kim Tyranto
Kim Tyranto
Programming and bug-fixes are often the final bosses of modding...
Good luck.
The PS2 is one of the greatest video game consoles in history, and it's games are some of the best I've ever played.
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
Well that's true. The music is great as is the game's various worlds. Though getting the Chaos Emeralds is a pain in the ass (and they're needed for Last Story). At least Shadow the Hedgehog only made you defeat all the final bosses (to get their different endings) to unlock it's Last Story.
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
It certainly had some good games in its time...
Shadow Hearts, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4, Zone of the Enders 1&2, Digital Devil Saga, Xenosaga, etc
King (2.0)
King (2.0)
I haven't played those games, though I've heard good things about them. Someday, I'll play the Persona games and both Zone of the Enders game.
What is a Cello2WC?
I want one of those.
Cello2WC
Cello2WC
its a combination of 'celtic' and 'jello' that i made up when i was too young to know what a cello was
zxin
zxin
Too young to know what a cello was? D;
im bored outta my mind and just wanna work on that mod im making, damn it all!
RageRuner
RageRuner
I cant, im currently on a laptop that isn't mine and cant run Cave Story without almost crashing,
zxin
zxin
Huh? 'Almost' crashing?
RageRuner
RageRuner
yeah, and it cant run Cave Editor, nor Boosters Lab without kicking me out after 5 seconds