Yo

Feb 12, 2016 at 2:31 AM
Assistance
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Hey what's up accessory tribute site forums. I know it's been a very long time but I've had this burning passion to come forth and lay on my knees tonight.

It's been years and well, lots of thinking came about. I want to apologize to the entire staff team and some of the mirai members from all the troubles and daisy frolicking drama queen bullhorn with the whole leaving and coming back.

I was just reading that giant ads post I made about fire1052 and laughed my fucking ass off. I miss those times you guys, not the drama shit but the actual get togethers.

Grudges may still be held against me, whatever. I just wanted to lend my baby smooth virtual hand and shake out some other hands.

Hope you Mira brothers are still going strong, and you new kids are enjoying grade school. Have a good one. :)

(Couldnt post in the spot??)

Feb 12, 2016 at 2:55 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
yeah we turned off thread creation in the spot because we're all old and grumpy now and everybody gets to shitpost in the profile feed anyway

those were some times. Lots of ups and downs, formative years for sure. Sometimes I wonder what happened to fire but I have a suspicion I wouldn't enjoy the answer.. you never know though, he might'a turned himself around.

Feb 12, 2016 at 5:01 AM
Assistance
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Sometimes I wonder what happened to fire but I have a suspicion I wouldn't enjoy the answer.. you never know though, he might'a turned himself around.
I bet he has changed for the better, he's probably saving lives as a us navy seal or something insane -out of left field-. The last info I ever knew about the guy was he was under complete technological arrest.. he couldn't go any closer than 50 feet to a computer.. Since there really isnt any solid evidence, the only thing I can say is that he was under cyber blackout because Fire1052's dad got prank called by Ultimalink and his RL buddy through skype and told him to go f himself

Good times.. They were full of awful moral but it was still a jungle of fun. I'm happy all of those old threads are still around to read because they are so good