XyZ at 25% Completion. Break Time!

Jun 9, 2006 at 6:30 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Well I've finally made some progress on XyZ. Now I'd say that out of all the content I hope to add to the site, I'm around 25% finished. Basically that means that all of the sections and links I've added now have at least some sort of content.

I've updated the index page to now present a user with three different style modes depending on what browser and resolution they are using.

Most of the content for the Xak series is now finished, (The important stuff anyway) with things like the story synopsis, Xak collectibles and fanart to be updated in time when I have a bit more content ready to fill in the holes. But for now, you can pretty much view the entirety of the Xak series section of XyZ and see what I wanted to show. Oh and at some point I'll add in the missing characters from Xak III: The Eternal Recurrence once I finish the game. But for now, enjoy!

Hopefully the Xak series section will get a bit more popular as time goes on. For now the page doesn't get many hits, which is a shame since the Xak series is a very neato spiffyriffic series. I think it is safe to say that I've accomplished my goal now in creating the "ULTIMATE Xak series fansite". Now it's time to sit back a bit and see if this fansite can inform new gamers as to the series' existence and hopefully spark more interest in it.

Also if you are interested in Adventure games or "Action-Adventure-Rpgs" as I call them, please check out the "Links" page, as I've included many gaming titles, descriptions and screenshots of games that are similar to Zelda, Ys and Xak. Who knows? Maybe there will be a title or two you've never heard of before.

For now, I'm going to take a bit of a break on the site development and see what happens. This will give me some time to finish Xak III and study my Japanese again.

As always, if you have any questions or comments about the site, please drop me a line either by email or simply post right here in the XyZ forum.

-SkyeWelse