Would Jack have gone insane after the events of Cave Story if he was still alive?

Oct 1, 2015 at 12:49 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I'm pretty sure that's a myth like how red flowers make your blood boil and fall over dead.
You see it happen to Misery and Sue during the Undead Core fight. I doubt it is a myth.

Oct 1, 2015 at 3:27 AM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
You see it happen to Misery and Sue during the Undead Core fight. I doubt it is a myth.

But the crystal is not consumable and therefore makes it reversable?

Oct 1, 2015 at 3:32 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
I think the frenzy part of the process comes from the crown's influence and the wearer's Malicious intent. Sue may still have puberty powers and the mimiga may now have full control over their new strength.

Oct 2, 2015 at 1:56 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
But the crystal is not consumable and therefore makes it reversable?
The red crystal is just concentrated red flower, sans the flower. Its effects are that of the red flower, only stronger.

I think the frenzy part of the process comes from the crown's influence and the wearer's Malicious intent. Sue may still have puberty powers and the mimiga may now have full control over their new strength.
No. The crown contols those who lost their minds to the red flower/crystal, it doesn't make them that way.

Oct 10, 2015 at 12:56 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
It couldn't just be a myth. The doctor created his red crystal from the demon flowers. The red crystal definitely had some power, which had to come from the flowers. The doctor even says that's where he got the power.

Oct 11, 2015 at 5:51 PM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
The Red Crystal was made from "Demon" flowers which I presume are different from Red flowers. The different effects? I have no idea. But surely they act as a positive and negative to the point where they destroy eachother upon collison or something like that?

Oct 11, 2015 at 5:54 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
no they are the same thing why would you think otherwise
it's just a different name for them.

the doctor gets the red flower seeds from the storehouse and then makes the mimiga grow them to complete his experiments

Oct 12, 2015 at 3:54 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
First of all, did Jack actually survive throughout the entirety of the game, or did he really, in fact, end up getting turned into one of the Enraged Mimigas on the Balcony?
It's been awhile, but if my memory serves me correctly, in one of the endings, I believe Jack was on the helicopter with Sue's mother...

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2015 at 11:27 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"