Wiki Indie Project

Jan 21, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
On Wikipedia, I would like contributors of the CSTSF to use their knowledge of how to use scholarly citations in academic essays and dissertations to improve articles about Individually Developed Games (Indie Games) on the website Wikipedia.

== Articles to be expanded ==
Tower of Heaven (redirect link must be deleted first)

Please remember that editing Wikipedia (without getting your content deleted) is probably the hardest thing in the world. The only harder task I can think of is finishing a Cave Story mod that possesses some assembly hacks.

If you do not understand how to use the Wikipedia Markup Language, please watch my video:

Wikipedia Markup Language is easier to learn than HTML (HyperText Markup Language).

Jan 21, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
tl;dr:
"Go change wikipedia because I tell you to"

Jan 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I think a better project would be to fix the Cave Story Wiki

Aw who am I kidding that'll never happen

EDIT: Although, maybe making a new one wouldn't be that implausible? Anyone up for it? A comprehensive wiki on Cave Story would be great.

Jan 21, 2013 at 11:14 PM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Well, do you want to help indie games become more popular? I will help too, since I write tools and user software for Wikipedia. I can also edit the pages directly, as one of the contributors.

Feb 23, 2013 at 1:09 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Dunc2403 said:
I think a better project would be to fix the Cave Story Wiki

Aw who am I kidding that'll never happen

EDIT: Although, maybe making a new one wouldn't be that implausible? Anyone up for it? A comprehensive wiki on Cave Story would be great.
I agree, you go there and the front page is just polls on the game and none of the useful information is layed-out in a nice clear way. I think they need
to make it more like the La-Mulana wiki, all the info is on the front page and easily accessible, none of this poll crap.