Why some of players are calling Quote Qoute?

Sep 16, 2015 at 4:00 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
WHY?! Curly says that his name is quote, then his name is quote.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2015 at 4:04 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
It's simple: some people just can't spell. If someone spells it "qoute," then they spelled his name wrong. Quote is the only right way to spell the protagonist's name, as well as the action of repeating or citing someone else's words.

Sep 16, 2015 at 4:06 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
It's simple: some people just can't spell. If someone spells it "qoute," then they spelled his name wrong. Quote is the only right way to spell the protagonist's name, as well as the action of repeating or citing someone else's words.
Soo.... someone someday said 'Qoute' and another one saw this, and thought his name is qoute, then wrote this on several posts, then others did same thing?
THIS INFECTION WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! We have to stop it... Who's with me?!

Sep 16, 2015 at 4:08 PM
Professional Whatever
Lurk moar

Sep 16, 2015 at 4:27 PM
Based Member
Soo.... someone someday said 'Qoute' and another one saw this, and thought his name is qoute, then wrote this on several posts, then others did same thing?
THIS INFECTION WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! We have to stop it... Who's with me?!
Yes, it is indeed frustrating to see people do something the wrong way, and for new people to see that person and mimic them because they assume that person did it right, further spreading about his wrong way of doing something before anyone got a chance to correct them. You're not alone if you sometimes lose faith in humanity when you see this happen, but this is something you're going to have to deal with if you intend to survive in the real world, or even on the internet.

Sep 16, 2015 at 8:17 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Just because someone accidently sees a word wrong or writes it down too fast doesn't mean that you have to make a big deal out of it.

Sep 17, 2015 at 12:29 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Just because someone accidently sees a word wrong or writes it down too fast doesn't mean that you have to make a big deal out of it.
That isn't the issue, it's the fact that some people see that, assume it is spelt correctly, and intentionally spell it as "qoute", to the point where it becomes pervasive.

Sep 17, 2015 at 12:32 AM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
That isn't the issue, it's the fact that some people see that, assume it is spelt correctly, and intentionally spell it as "qoute", to the point where it becomes pervasive.

"Spelt" is spelled incorrectly.

Sep 17, 2015 at 12:32 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
I admit I'm rather guilty in this, and I do it on purpose just like how some of us refer to Balrog as Blargo

Sep 17, 2015 at 12:35 AM
War criminal
Sep 17, 2015 at 12:39 AM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Spelled is spelt correctly in America, Spelt is spelled correctly in other English speaking nations.

Huh, I never knew that. I looked it up, it is a valid form of the past tense of "spell". Interesting and weird.

Sep 17, 2015 at 1:22 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Last edited: