Why does Resource Hacker can't change/identify org anymore ?

Nov 9, 2018 at 6:20 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Alright so, since a few month ago,
I never had any problem with resource hacker before.
It always work, whatever the job was to do but since 1 week, it decided that Org file are .bin file
Resource Hacker - Doukutsu.exe 09_11_2018 18_47_40_LI.jpg
I don't know why it decided to do that but I also noticed that some stuff have changed too
or just that.
Resource Hacker - Doukutsu.exe 09_11_2018 18_45_25_LI.jpg
If anyone had this problem and know how to fix it, please let me know.
Please -_-'

Nov 9, 2018 at 7:13 PM
Org Discord Admin
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Newer versions of ResourceHacker now force you to operate with .bin files. They're still going to work if you rename your .org files to .bin files, though. After you rename them, you can replace the resource. .org files from the mod can also be saved by saving as .bin file and then renaming to .org.
(example: fireeye.org ---> newfireeye.bin and vice versa)

There's a new program that allows for easier manipulation of .org files, though, you can use that. Download Orgadder.jar.

Nov 9, 2018 at 7:15 PM
Newer versions of ResourceHacker now force you to operate with .bin files. They're still going to work if you rename your .org files to .bin files, though. After you rename them, you can replace the resource. .org files from the mod can also be saved by saving as .bin file and then renaming to .org.
(example: fireeye.org ---> newfireeye.bin and vice versa)

There's a new program that allows for easier manipulation of .org files, though, you can use that. Download Orgadder.jar.
Thanks you so much, this come from the bottom of my heart.
(Don't know how my first relationship will be if I act like that just for the help of a random guy O_0')

Nov 9, 2018 at 10:12 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Perhaps for archival purposes, and for the case where someone doesn't like OrgAdder, here's a copy of one of the older versions of ResHacker if you still wish to change orgs the old fashioned way.

Thanks, @BLink!

Nov 9, 2018 at 10:18 PM
Perhaps for archival purposes, and for the case where someone doesn't like OrgAdder, here's a copy of one of the older versions of ResHacker if you still wish to change orgs the old fashioned way.

Thanks, @BLink!
Eh, I'll keep it.