Why didnt Misery kill Quote instead of sending him to the labyrinth when Balrog knocked him out?

Feb 24, 2016 at 12:32 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Not really... but I always found it kind of dumb, how Quote is basically useless without a weapon.

Like, how come he doesn't have any installed ON HIM. I mean, he's a combat robot ffs.

Just get the gun out of his hands, now he can't do shit.

I also have the same problem with Curly.
they're both made to look human. having a built in weapon could in fact deplete their own energy supply, impede their agility, or if their weapon malfunctions its harder to replace rather than just picking another up with hands like Qoute and Curly can.

Feb 24, 2016 at 12:44 AM
"Huzzah!"
they're both made to look human. having a built in weapon could in fact deplete their own energy supply, impede their agility, or if their weapon malfunctions its harder to replace rather than just picking another up with hands like Qoute and Curly can.

I guess it's a sort of "risk vs reward" type deal. Yes I would agree with all those statements. But what would they do if someone managed to grab the weapon out of their hand, or like, shoot it out of their hand?

Hope those fists are made of a REALLY hard metal.

Your f*cking doing that on purpose, aren't you?

Feb 24, 2016 at 12:53 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
I guess it's a sort of "risk vs reward" type deal. Yes I would agree with all those statements. But what would they do if someone managed to grab the weapon out of their hand, or like, shoot it out of their hand?

Hope those fists are made of a REALLY hard metal.
they can pick it up with their... other hand. besides other than in mods, has Qoute ever dropped a weapon? even when Balrog ass plants him, even as he drowns, even as he's swepped through the water way current, even as he goes through hell... other than willfully giving his guns to others he has never lost a weapon
Your f*cking doing that on purpose, aren't you?
I know my faults young man!

Feb 24, 2016 at 2:11 AM
"Huzzah!"
they can pick it up with their... other hand. besides other than in mods, has Qoute ever dropped a weapon? even when Balrog ass plants him, even as he drowns, even as he's swepped through the water way current, even as he goes through hell... other than willfully giving his guns to others he has never lost a weapon.

I guess I'm just thinking way to far into this...

I know my faults young man!

And people got mad at me, when I called Curly Brace "Brace" and not "Curly"

Feb 24, 2016 at 6:54 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Or if that is what he wanted, maybe Misery promised him death after the crown was created?
Or maybe his mortality. The crown could have been intended as a container for all of Ballos' magic.

But all of this is speculation at best.

Feb 24, 2016 at 7:18 PM
beep boop
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
What if she was going for abilities? She could be more powerful, but not have the option of becoming a giant bouncy ball made of corpses.

Feb 24, 2016 at 9:07 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
-asically useless without a weapo

Welllp he did decide to use a sword as a throwing weapon and still managed to make it one of the strongest weapons in the game, so you'd assume he's basically a killing machine anyhow. If you never found guns, you probably would have utilized like, rocks or something, and still been OP

butyeah I always figured it was because Misery wanted quote to kill the doctor at least, or maybe ballos. Or she just wanted him put away, but she did seem reluctant to fight until the last moment (not gonna quote all the other people who said the exact same thing)

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2016 at 11:25 PM
Creating A Legacy...
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I agree that Misery sent him there instead of killing him because she knew he might stop the doctor, She must of had some sort of resisitance to the crown because if Balrog can help move the boulder then she should have some sort of choice over it.

Why would she send him to the Labryinth though and then go wild at him when he tries to destroy the core? Surely she might of known Quote would make it to the core. Plus why would she send Curly to another part of the labyrinth? Or was she sent to the same place but after Quote had opened the door?

I think Misery chooses never to fight Quote and leaves it to Balrog or Omega because she knows Quote has the ability to beat them but has to look like she is atleast attempting to stop him, Thats why at the balcony she is forced to fight you as she is alone on the throne and the doctor is close by watching.

I dont know.. at some points she seems like she wants you killed then the next she doesnt, It's hard to figure out what she truly wants. Although at the end Balrog does state Misery sent him to the Sealed Chamber to rescue the two of you.

I think Misery didn't know which option or side she truly wanted to take until the Curse was broken and she saw how far you would go to save your friends, I think she had a heart felt moment when you backed away from the core to protect Sue and realized which side she should pick.