who wrote the note by the map?

May 3, 2018 at 12:12 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
if you don't know what I mean, lemme explain. so, in the starting village, above the shack, there's a rock formation with a chest. jumping up to it proves fruitless, as you don't have any sort of propulsion. however, you can jump down to it & obtain the map. the map has a note attached to it, reading:
"So, as long as you maintain a sense of exploration, eventually you can find a way out. That's my hope."
who wrote this?

Last edited:
May 3, 2018 at 2:32 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
some old dude probably wrote it

May 3, 2018 at 3:54 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
In Noxid's "King: Strife and Sacrifice" There was a Mimiga making it. That is a plausible theory, that another Mimiga made the Map and wrote the note, then the Massacre happened and the Mimiga was killed.

May 3, 2018 at 5:11 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
It's very likely just a hint dropped in by Pixel. There were more stuff dropped by him, like on his wife giving birth to their kid in August 8, 2004.
In Noxid's "King: Strife and Sacrifice" There was a Mimiga making it. That is a plausible theory.
Fanmade mods aren't canon, just to give you a heads up, here.

May 3, 2018 at 11:22 PM
It's very likely just a hint dropped in by Pixel. There were more stuff dropped by him, like on his wife giving birth to their kid in August 8, 2004.
AHA! So YOU believe in my theory!

Fanmade mods aren't canon, just to give you a heads up, here.

Yes, I know, I was just giving an example.

May 4, 2018 at 6:40 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Probably Arthur, who seemed to have explored a fair part of the island before his death

May 4, 2018 at 9:26 PM
Last edited:
May 4, 2018 at 9:38 PM
War criminal
Based on what?
He does have a teleporter in his house, which grants him access to five locations in the island. And he once fought the Red Demon, though it is unknown if he fought him in Mimiga Village or the Last Cave.

May 4, 2018 at 10:07 PM
Professional Whatever
i wrote it

May 4, 2018 at 10:46 PM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
You can actually get the map at the beginning of the game with some easy jumps, meaning it wasn't written later in the game when you had more of a significance. So, who wrote it? If you don't know what I mean, then lemme explain:

In mimiga village, above the shack, there's a rock formation with a chest. Jumping up to it proves fruitless, as you don't have any sort of propulsion. However, you can jump DOWN to it & obtain the map. The map has a note attached to it, reading:
"So, as long as you maintain a sense of exploration, eventually you can find a way out. That's my hope.
Who wrote this, & who are they adressing?

I think most people knew how to get the map but that's just me thinking that most people knew

in the regular translation i remember it goes something like that but i think it sounds better because it says something like "surely you will find your way out. This I believe"

I think either a mimiga in the village made it, another explorer possibly or maybe just something by the creator saying "you should explore and you can win so don't just stay in this cozy village all the time some day you gotta be a hero THEN you can have fun in cozy village"

May 5, 2018 at 12:01 AM
He does have a teleporter in his house, which grants him access to five locations in the island. And he once fought the Red Demon, though it is unknown if he fought him in Mimiga Village or the Last Cave.

true. but who would he write it to?

Last edited:
May 5, 2018 at 1:41 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Shit, I just thought of that.

But who would Arthur write it to?
Whomever found it, I guess

To whom it may concern...

There's a lot of silly questions that really don't need answers, like:

How and why do enemies drop energy and ammo for Quote's weapons?
Why do weapons need energy to function better?
How does Quote throw King's Sword and get it back without picking it up?
Who left all the missile and health upgrades lying around?
Why/how did Curly's underwear get stuck behind a wall?
Why do robots need underwear?
Why did Chaco sleep with Quote?
Why does the Nemesis shoot ducks?

May 5, 2018 at 4:47 AM
Professional Whatever
you can say "game logic" or you can have fun and imagine situations in which it would make sense

May 5, 2018 at 12:27 PM
Whomever found it, I guess

To whom it may concern...

There's a lot of silly questions that really don't need answers, like:

How and why do enemies drop energy and ammo for Quote's weapons?
Why do weapons need energy to function better?
How does Quote throw King's Sword and get it back without picking it up?
Who left all the missile and health upgrades lying around?
Why/how did Curly's underwear get stuck behind a wall?
Why do robots need underwear?
Why did Chaco sleep with Quote?
Why does the Nemesis shoot ducks?

How do all enemies come back whenever you go in and then out of a door

May 5, 2018 at 12:52 PM
Org Discord Admin
The Island is not small. Not even by comparison using the image in the Best Ending.
That probably means the Island has its own ecosystem and every room is bigger than we see it. Quote won't bother with killing enemies or getting lost for no reason, right? That means we, the players, see less of the Island than Quote possibly does.
That may explain how enemies "return" to their places (i.e. they don't, there's simply a lot of them).

I mean, how else would you explain the Labyrinth being... well, a Labyrinth? Quote just goes by the best route, because he has a Map System.

Last edited:
May 5, 2018 at 1:09 PM
The Island is not small. Not even by comparison using the image in the Best Ending.
That probably means the Island has its own ecosystem and every room is bigger than we see it. Quote won't bother with killing enemies or getting lost for no reason, right? That means we, the players, see less of the Island than Quote possibly does.
That may explain how enemies "return" to their places (i.e. they don't, there's simply a lot of them).

I mean, how else would you explain the Labyrinth being... well, a Labyrinth? Quote just goes by the best route, because he has a Map System.

oh because since the background is like 3d and stuff enemies may come from there

i like the reappear theory better :(
i dont want to really be mean to the enemies

do you ever imagine quote walking on the background like in the gray background where it looks like rock

Jun 7, 2018 at 11:25 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Oddly enough, there is also the message from the Waterway Cabin computer "I pray for your victory." which is the same that Booster says if he dies. It was probably just put in by Pixel to tie into the Booster scene, where one would have presumably taken his booster, seen that message, and in the next run where they skip it, they see the message on the computer to let them know that it is a different way of clearing the game.

Jun 8, 2018 at 1:41 AM
Oddly enough, there is also the message from the Waterway Cabin computer "I pray for your victory." which is the same that Booster says if he dies. It was probably just put in by Pixel to tie into the Booster scene, where one would have presumably taken his booster, seen that message, and in the next run where they skip it, they see the message on the computer to let them know that it is a different way of clearing the game.
he also wrote something about a 2.0 in the balcony area woahhh

how did booster even get in the waterway

Jun 8, 2018 at 3:38 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
he also wrote something about a 2.0 in the balcony area woahhh

how did booster even get in the waterway
yeah but what I was saying was that it was probably a message from Pixel but it is weird because it doesn't say who owned the cabin

Jun 8, 2018 at 4:01 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
yeah but what I was saying was that it was probably a message from Pixel but it is weird because it doesn't say who owned the cabin
The map is called Pixel.pxm. It's Pixel's cabin.