"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Play JN and find out. *jerks hand*

p120955-0-prtphoto.gif

^ This old dude.

May 26, 2014 at 10:26 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
It's not that hard to search
But uh, relating to the topic, I have no fucking idea and it probably wouldn't be anyone we've actually seen, because there's no real information on that within the game so any guesses would be based on blind assumptions.

May 26, 2014 at 10:36 PM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
That is a good question. Thinking about it for a second, quote and curly both were made by the same person or group. They both were made to destroy the Island, but are also designed with various human qualities. To the point were they could infiltrate into a group of sentient beings and stay with them. Whatever made them both lose their memories probably effected quote's ability to speak as well. All this combined with how meticulously detailed they are means they probably were not made by any military like the robots in the core room. I bet if we knew the in Cannon words on quotes hat they could be an organizations name, but maybe his clothes could also just be a part of the disguise.

Since booster could recognize quote right away he could have been a part of that group or company. Is there anything that says more about Booster's backstory?