Who has played Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance? Thoughts on it?

Nov 2, 2018 at 1:08 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I really enjoyed this game and would love to talk to others about it

Nov 3, 2018 at 10:00 PM
Metal Gear Rising was a spin-off that came out in 2013, I don’t think Konami is making any more metal gear games

Nov 9, 2018 at 6:17 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Konami really fucked up with Metal Gear Survive. Went from publishing a 10/10 Metal Gear 5, and then rushed a game out using outdated fads that ruined everyone’s optimism of a Kojima-less Konami. I can’t bet on what Konami does with the Metal Gear brand. It’s a toss up if it is dead or will be moved onto a new installment or spin-off. I really doubt we’ll see Konami ever attempt an installment due the quality comparing to the works of Bethesda or Rockstar.

I played MGS5 and was amazed at every minor detail and the story, I jumped into Rising expecting a similar game. To my surprise it’s a completely different game. I was so disappointed, but it looked good and a few of the mechanics were fun. I never played much slashing games, but for sure will have to revisit it when my Metal Gear 5 high has worn off.

Nov 12, 2018 at 2:45 AM
I can completely agree on that

Also, Bethesda isn’t looking too great with Fallout 76, everyone’s saying the games still an “early access” title and everyone’s afraid to admit it

Last edited: