Which CSTSF Member Are You?

Mar 8, 2017 at 3:32 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
It’s odd how simple this quiz was...almost like one of every set of answers was designed with me in mind or something.

But hey, I like my result even if it wrongly says that I have a sense of humor! :D

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2017 at 3:52 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I thought I'd probably get Noxid over anyone else and then I did

Mar 8, 2017 at 8:52 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Apparently i'm Polaris

Mar 8, 2017 at 3:52 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
it doesn't matter that nobody knows who I am, cause apparently I'm Noxid.
Also please never use JPEG compression again or I'm going to have to start lecturing you.
please

Mar 8, 2017 at 4:14 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator

I got Noxid by button-mashing, and I'd like to ask that this excerpt be removed:
Also please never use JPEG compression again or I'm going to have to start lecturing you.
please don't bully

Mar 8, 2017 at 4:18 PM
Professional Whatever
this just in: your images used for a joke MUST be of good quality or else some random person on the internet will lecture you

Mar 8, 2017 at 6:10 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Thanks to all for participating, providing feedback, and just giving me lots of laughs in general. It was fun making this (even though it took me a year on-and-off, surprisingly), but even more fun experiencing the results. Glad to see so many people who enjoyed it and were surprised by their results. :D

Apparently I'm Polaris. Excuse me while I have an identity crisis.
How unfortunate! I guess I'm 3 for 4 on members getting themselves on their first attempt (unless Fab decides to take it too).
interesting, im the blonde loser with blingee
if he really likes super nitos journey ex 4 turbo edition then we're very much alike, shame we never talked
Yeah dude, he loves Nito's Journey!
out of curiosity was i a result
Unfortunately no. For the sake of keeping the archetypes simple and comprehensible, and also not exponentially adding to the amount of work I needed to put into this, there are six possible results that I'll list below:
Noxid (19 possible points): You are witty, you are smart, but more importantly, you are the forum's fearless leader. You command respect and manage to amuse people along the way. You are not afraid to get serious and lay down the law, if need be.

Polar (16 possible points): You are a meme, but one that everybody looks up to. Your presence is felt whenever a poorly timed, rehashed Rave Story joke is cracked. You have the ability to go far, but instead dedicate that potential to being mister funny guy.

Captain Fabulous (19 possible points): You are crude and sardonic, but in the best of ways. You can be serious when the situation calls for it, but still find a way to inject some of your trademark humor into the conversation.

Polaris (19 possible points): You are sweet, caring, and friendly. You care about what people have to say and are able to have thoughtful conversations with others. You have an appreciation for the arts and have a refined sense of humor.

andwhyisit (17 possible points): You are the mastermind (or crazed lunatic) behind maintaining the Cave Story Tribute Site Forums. It is a thankless task, but someone has to do it. You are responsible and clever. People look up to you.

Every 12 Ever (20 possible points): You have crossed the line between exhausted humor and cringe-worthy jokes so many times that the line is just one huge smear across the sidewalk. You pester those with little patience and confuse those who don't know any better, but it is all made up for by the fact that everybody thinks you're funny (for all the wrong reasons).
I felt these choices represented the bulk of the community the best, while still being the most recognizable. So yeah.
It’s odd how simple this quiz was...almost like one of every set of questions was designed with me in mind or something.
Every question was tailored towards "a typical day on the forums" of sorts. Just general scenarios that most people on this forum would run into. The answers on the other hand were certainly designed with one or two specific members in mind. Some of them (e.g. uploading to the gallery) are more obvious than others.

Mar 8, 2017 at 9:30 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
upload_2017-3-8_16-29-46.png
Tpcool you fucking nailed it

Mar 9, 2017 at 6:21 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I got andwhyisit.

@andwhyisit please hand over the keys to the forums now.

Mar 9, 2017 at 1:54 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Horrible image compression is no joke. It's serious; even people die!
*goes to hank hill's jpeg emporium*

Mar 9, 2017 at 5:19 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
I didn't. But you're in the quiz, and I'm not.
With all due respect, I wasn’t asking, nor were you related. Also, jpeg's in reality a decent format given its purpose, you don’t always need the extra quality of a png.

Every question was tailored towards "a typical day on the forums" of sorts. Just general scenarios that most people on this forum would run into. The answers on the other hand were certainly designed with one or two specific members in mind. Some of them (e.g. uploading to the gallery) are more obvious than others.
My mistake, I actually meant to refer to the answers in the first place. Anyway, it’s a neat quiz, so thank you~

Mar 9, 2017 at 9:28 PM
"Huzzah!"
Wow, I got @Polaris.

Coincidence much?

Seriously though, how did I get this my first try

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2017 at 10:19 PM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Got @Polaris ....Seems legit.
Fun quiz, one personal gripe, on the last question where it shows Noxid Vs. GIR, should've been King Story and WTF story.

Mar 10, 2017 at 6:05 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
90% of the answers didn't apply to me, but I got Polaris through hitting whatever choice was closest to not really existing here at all.

Good job.

Mar 10, 2017 at 6:19 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Something tells me Polaris is an easy answer to get.

Mar 10, 2017 at 3:42 PM
Professional Whatever
right