Where're all the members?

Jan 6, 2007 at 1:55 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
Where'd everybody go? I'm surprised there isn't more buzz about this, seeing as how it's such an enormous undertaking. People've gotta get more excited about this, so the creator has more reason to continue! Though he's said he won't stop, life can do terrible things to a person; we need to keep him motivated!

Jan 6, 2007 at 3:22 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
The buzz has been spread out over a long period of time, usually in the form of emails sent to me directly. This message board is relatively new and not many people will congregate here just to talk about a game in which so few details have been released. As the project gets closer to completion, I think this board will become much more lively.

Don't worry -- I have plenty of reason to continue!! Not only do I absolutely love this project, I have years of time invested into it. I do have a busy life with outside interests, but I'm working on it whenever I get time to myself. Thanks for posting!

Jan 7, 2007 at 6:55 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
I'm glad you're so excited, it means the world to all of us wishing to play it so much. Link to the Past is one of my all-time favorite games (I learned to read playing it), and seeing someone make an entirely new game based on it is more than I could've hoped for.

Best of luck finding time to finish the project!

Jan 8, 2007 at 1:56 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Ah great to hear from you again GameMakr! I hope life is treating you well. Yes, what you said is a bit a true in that aside from the huge fanbase of Cave Story that comes to MiraiGamer for the tribute site forums, MiraiGamer's other gaming site endeavors and project forums are getting far less attention. I've hoped to change some of that, but progress has been slow. I want MiraiGamer.net to be just that, a place where people can come in, read about and take part in interesting projects.

I'm very happy to see you still motivated to work on Zelda 3C and I'm really looking forward to it. : )

Btw, Ceallach Solomon, if you enjoyed Link to the Past you may be interested in checking out the Inishie no Sekiban (Anicent Stone Tablets) project over at the BS Zelda Homepage. There is a link to it over at XyZ. I helped out a bit with some of their project in the last year right before they went public with the fixed up patches for the four weeks. BS Zelda AST is in a sense an "official enough" sequel to Link to the Past (Triforce of the Gods) that came out for the Super Famicom only Satellaview system in a four week installment. It is a time-attack adventure that allows you to re-save the world of Hyrule with the Satellaview Mascots in place of Link not being present.

-SkyeWelse