What was the first ending of Cave Story you got?

Oct 28, 2019 at 11:29 AM
"Huzzah!"
Ok, so, I played Cave Story through and through, and looked at many discussions of "A 4th ending," I agree that this is the Mimiga Mask Ending and I am very curious, what was your first one.

I was a pretty stupid little kid, and looking back on it, I just wanted to beat the game, so I skipped talking to Sues mother and road the rocket and beat the game, so my first ending was the Mimiga Mask Ending.

Oct 28, 2019 at 12:54 PM
"Huzzah!"
Oh, it was like a lot of years ago so I don't remember precisely but I think I got the bad ending first.
Interesting story though. I honestly can't believe somebody got the Mimiga mask ending the first time playing.

Oct 28, 2019 at 2:23 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Normal ending, as I'm sure is the case for most sane people.

Oct 28, 2019 at 3:19 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
My intent was to get the True Ending from the start, though I did get the Normal Ending before the True Ending. If you're concerned about endings, unlock the True Ending path and then beat the final boss. You can then leave the shack area to get the Normal Ending or go down and complete Bloodstained Sanctuary for the True Ending.

Oct 28, 2019 at 3:38 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
It was definitely the first ending, cuz i thought riding with Kazuma could help me get to the Doctor. I had no idea the Outer Wall was an actual level because of that section with Kazuma and the dragon being literally the main focus.

Oct 28, 2019 at 3:45 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
It was definitely the first ending, cuz i thought riding with Kazuma could help me get to the Doctor. I had no idea the Outer Wall was an actual level because of that section with Kazuma and the dragon being literally the main focus.
I never got that ending, probably because I never found them. Ah well.

Oct 31, 2019 at 2:33 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I honestly can't believe somebody got the Mimiga mask ending the first time playing.
Someone gets back the booster from Momorin, rides the rocket, doesn't save, and next time they forget to talk to Momorin again (thinking they might not have to). Seen something like this in a let's play too.

My first ending was the normal ending and in CS+ it was the best ending.

Nov 1, 2019 at 1:24 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Bad ending, I rode off the island with Kazuma thinking that was what I was supposed to do, but the ending wasn't satisfying to me so I tried to explore the outer wall a little more, only expecting secrets but ended up finding an entire part of the game I missed, lol

Nov 6, 2019 at 1:39 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
the second one, curly and booster died and I got depressed, I searched for endings and that is how I learned to say no to being selfish

Nov 10, 2019 at 1:56 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I actually got the normal ending but on my first playthrough, I did some step to get the good one.

I only forgot to treat the flooding and she died in the waterway.