What the heck is Balrog?

Apr 1, 2013 at 10:33 PM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
Oh look, just another new guy, but for some reason he seems familiar.........period...period....

Apr 1, 2013 at 10:39 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
yeah i'm new XD my brother told me about this site not to long ago after i beat cave story 3DS

Apr 1, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Pixel has hoodwinked us all!

The secret is out...Balrog is...

A VIDEOGAME CHARACTER!

*KRAK-A-THOOOM*

Apr 1, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
All Balrog toaster threads are now merged.

Apr 1, 2013 at 11:58 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Fiddlesticks.

Apr 2, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Been here way too long...
Andwhy sure hoondinked Balrog, the bar of suitlunchcaseboxtoaster.

Apr 13, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
He's a demonic robot modeled after soap who just happens to carry around an infinite supply of Super Missiles in his pockets.

Apr 22, 2013 at 9:58 AM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I've said it once and I'll say it again:

Balrog is Dinny's husbando.

/thread, dead thread forever.

May 21, 2013 at 11:14 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I think balrog is a toaster, his bread slots are on his sides and his arms are toast. :balrog:

Nov 8, 2013 at 1:39 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
After looking at a bunch of topic's of who or what Balrog is.We know hes a robot cause Pixel made a picture of that.Then there's the part no one knows is he a Robot-Soap bar?, a Robot-robot?, or just a plain mutant? or robot-mutant its always been a mystery? reply what you think of Balrog.

Nov 8, 2013 at 2:02 AM
Professional Whatever
Balrog is the embodiment of our future and a testiment to the past. His bulky shape resembles a foreign object both old and perfected, creating a perfect paradox between two different worlds. His hostility followed by his kindness suggests this change between past and future, as if to suggest that we may only move along a fixed forward direction, and should make the best of it while we are here. His willingness to let you go in his first boss battle is a choice of your freedom, whether to confine yourself to the invisible walls lining your path or break free and create a new path for yourself. His use of both the phrases "Huzzah" and "Oh yeeeaaaaah" not only show his omnipotence to all living things and knowledge, but his power over choice and his generosity towards those who not yet know of the choice as well. In this regard, Balrog is like a watchful angel over the heads of the innocent, protecting the newborn lambs from the world of suffering, until they are ready to choose their path and move on in the world. His next encounter is significant, as his appearance in a laboratory which holds robots with the ability to create explosives suggests Balrog's wish for you, his most successful lamb, to obliterate the bonds of fate and become his understudy in the world of the suffering, learning all that can and will be, and learning how to protect the ones they care about. Balrog is your salvation, your past and your future. He will guide you through these harsh times, and will be there to heave a great "huzzah" when all the pain is gone and all that is left is your happiness and memory.

Nov 8, 2013 at 3:26 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Pixel didn't make that picture
it was like, annabelle-kennedy or someone else

Nov 8, 2013 at 9:59 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Nov 8, 2013 at 11:50 AM
"Huzzah!"
Captain Fabulous said:
he is lunbox
Crystalwarrior said:
what the hell is a lunbox
I think he meant lunch box. STILL LOL. :p
MagicDoors said:
Balrog is the embodiment of our future and a testiment to the past.
His bulky shape resembles a foreign object both old and perfected, creating a perfect paradox between two different worlds. His hostility followed by his kindness suggests this change between past and future, as if to suggest that we may only move along a fixed forward direction, and should make the best of it while we are here. His willingness to let you go in his first boss battle is a choice of your freedom, whether to confine yourself to the invisible walls lining your path or break free and create a new path for yourself. His use of both the phrases "Huzzah" and "Oh yeeeaaaaah" not only show his omnipotence to all living things and knowledge, but his power over choice and his generosity towards those who not yet know of the choice as well. In this regard, Balrog is like a watchful angel over the heads of the innocent, protecting the newborn lambs from the world of suffering, until they are ready to choose their path and move on in the world. His next encounter is significant, as his appearance in a laboratory which holds robots with the ability to create explosives suggests Balrog's wish for you, his most successful lamb, to obliterate the bonds of fate and become his understudy in the world of the suffering, learning all that can and will be, and learning how to protect the ones they care about. Balrog is your salvation, your past and your future. He will guide you through these harsh times, and will be there to heave a great "huzzah" when all the pain is gone and all that is left is your happiness and memory.
I like your description of him although it is a little too descriptive and not descriptive enough at the same time. (Is that possible? :confused: )
I think he is a creature possibly made by misery or for misery. :/
Then again it's possible he could be a robot but those wings/arms of his suggest otherwise.

Nov 8, 2013 at 3:15 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
The Lunchbox thing is because the very top of the door just barely showing behind Balrog during his first appearance looked like a handle.

And we already have a sticky for this, so I'll merge this topic into it and rename it so that you guys will actually use it in the future instead of creating 500+ new threads on the subject.

Nov 24, 2013 at 5:27 PM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Well why do you think of him as a lunch box?

Nov 24, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Based Member
ColdCallerloppy said:
Well why do you think of him as a lunch box?
See the first line of the post just above you.