• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

What kind of member am I?

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Mar 16, 2018 at 1:25 PM
Perfectionist
CS Beta Content Discord Admin
CSE Discord Moderator
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Yes you go on your tellular cellephone and access cavestory.org/forums on your mobile internet browser.
I've heard of an app that lets you access forums that use that one really shit old bit of forum software. Dunno what the app is, though.

Mar 16, 2018 at 1:50 PM
It Really Do Be Like That Sometimes
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
I've heard of an app that lets you access forums that use that one really shit old bit of forum software. Dunno what the app is, though.
Just use the built in browser it works just fine.

Mar 16, 2018 at 8:22 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
novel to think what a world we live in, where people have devices other than computers
just saying
mobile sites are usually atrocious

Mar 17, 2018 at 4:04 PM
Perfectionist
CS Beta Content Discord Admin
CSE Discord Moderator
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Mar 17, 2018 at 4:35 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"