What is the worst Cave Story fanfic you have read?

Sep 27, 2015 at 10:00 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
there is a big difference between romance and lust

Honestly, I would think that Mimigas would have slightly different laws of romance compared to humans, meaning that all of the incestual stuff that happened in JHATFK, while borderline rapist by human standards, wouldn't seem nearly as creepy from their perspective.

Also, we were talking about fanfics that are actually truly badly written, not just incredibly (intentionally) gay.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2015 at 10:48 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Honestly, I would think that Mimigas would have slightly different laws of romance compared to humans, meaning that all of the incestual stuff that happened in JHATFK, while borderline rapist by human standards, wouldn't seem nearly as creepy from their perspective.
or its even more creepy
Also, we were talking about fanfics that are actually truly badly written, not just incredibly (intentionally) gay.
Yaoi and Lesbo FanFucks have always had a high demand

Sep 27, 2015 at 10:52 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
or its even more creepy
Yaoi and Lesbo FanFucks have always had a high demand

To its credit, however, this one was actually pretty adorable, and it didn't involve buttsex, which is almost automatically a plus IMO after seeing shit like Shrek Is Love Shrek Is Life.

Sep 27, 2015 at 10:55 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I came into this thread ready to say "Robots don't get pregnant" but after seeing you praise your own fic as one of the greatest video have fanfics of all time I'm gonna have to go with that one, since if the author is such a cocky asshole there's no way his work can really be that good

Sep 27, 2015 at 10:59 PM
Professional Whatever
shit like Shrek Is Love Shrek Is Life.
Excuse me?
Are you implying that something Shrek related is in any way not a boon to humanity?
I respectfully demand that you check you're fucking privilege

Sep 27, 2015 at 11:39 PM
Been here way too long...
>not liking buttsex
leave and never return

Sep 28, 2015 at 7:15 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Please have a little humility. I'm not going to comment on the quality of your fanfics because, quite frankly, I haven't read any of them. But to consider them objectively among the best there are - to consider "objectively among the best" as a thing that exists at all, in fact, with no room for opposing viewpoints - is dangerous at best and damning at worst. An honest pursuit for improvement, regardless of the current quality of your work, is in order here.