What if Quote were in Super Smash Bros?

Jun 3, 2015 at 12:51 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
​What if he was? You may think it is a simple question, answer: AWESOME! Well... Not quite... For instance what moves would he have? Would the blade be a melee or would he still throw it like normal? What would his final smash be? What would his different attacks be? Lots of questions! Lets start this discussion!

First off for my opinion, I think he would have almost all ranged attacks, except for blade he would not always be wielding as Ike or Marth might, but kind of take it out and attack as a surprise.

As for his Final Smash? Hm... It depends how you'd make it but maybe level 3 spur blast? Or even curly comes to help you temporarily like in blood stained sanctuary? Giving additional firepower.

His second jump would OBVIOUSLY be the booster 2.0 Or 0.8. If 0.8 maybe he would use 2.0 when in smash mode?

On another topic than if he was in smash brothers, maybe a new assist trophy could be Misery, Curly, or Balrog? (If curly was not in his smash)

Well the rest is up to you! What is your opinion? Please share your opinion and do not criticize other peoples or mine. (Because it's just that... AN OPINION)

Jun 3, 2015 at 1:24 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
please look for a thread before you make one, this is like our 5th qoute for smash thread

Jun 3, 2015 at 2:07 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
*sigh*

Merged.

Jun 3, 2015 at 12:30 PM
Serenity now, insanity later.
"..."
How many Cave Story smash bros thread have we had? Jeebus Crust!

Jun 3, 2015 at 3:12 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I apologize.

Jun 3, 2015 at 3:31 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
This is not an average WHAT IF QUOTE WERE IN SMASH BRODERS ERGHMRGERHGRED. This is a WHEN WILL Quote be in smash brothers!

Nintendo is not likely going to put quote into smash brothers. They may, but it is not likely. Another thing, they most likely won't listen to quote's thousands of fans begging for him to be on smash brothers, although there is a website you can vote for him to be added to smash brothers.

My point is, we should not be contacting nintendo about adding quote to smash brothers... We should be contacting mod makers and smash bros hackers! People such as the Project M team, or Pikezers are the real people to contact.

Now let me tell you now... This is not a normal smash brothers quote inside of it discussion type thing. This is what or how we should try to get him added, and nintendo is just simply one way we cannot rely, or even wait on.

So if anyone has anything to say about maybe a mod maker who would be interested or someone who has already done it (AND NOT JUST NESS RECOLORED. I AM PICKY.) then please post it here!

Allright. First off. Here is a youtube video of Pikezers brawlEX pack and how he added SPIDERMAN... HE ADDED... SPIDERMAN... SURELY THEY CAN ADD QUOTE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxeFnRt2DHM

Second off, Here is where you can vote for quote to be added to smash bros! https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/

So if you know any mod makers who can help or possibly put quote in just post it here, I say again. (And if they have already put quote in there... I searched a LONG time and could only find a recolor with the same moves as some ness or lucas character, and I want his own original moves... A lot to ask for... BUT WE ALL LOVE QUOTE WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!)

Jun 3, 2015 at 3:36 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
I can't begin to tell you how many threads there were/are of this. Please don't post things like this. Please.
11072181_1035494356496401_6345080596947107455_n.jpg

Jun 3, 2015 at 3:38 PM
Serenity now, insanity later.
"..."
I swear, if there is another one of these threads...

Jun 3, 2015 at 4:07 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I searched and none were very close to mine at all.

Jun 3, 2015 at 4:11 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
that's because we put them all here because we don't care

Jun 13, 2015 at 8:39 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Obviously.