Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
JycAwr5.jpg

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST (Lack of content/spam) - GIRakaCHEEZER

Aug 5, 2014 at 1:03 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
If you need to ask that then you clearly haven't been paying attention.

Aug 5, 2014 at 2:22 PM
Perpetually out of it
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
p186842-0-corperatecommander.jpg

Also what relationship do these games even have to make them comparable to each other?

Aug 5, 2014 at 2:31 PM
Serenity now, insanity later.
"..."
Well part of it is inflation (by like 2 dollars though) but most is because companies REALLY needs the money. One wrong move and you could end up going out of business. The video game industry is not very stable at all. Remember atari? It was once a thriving game developer and publisher until the worst game in history came along: ET. It was such a flop that they had to bury all of the remaining copies of the game in a desert. It also arguably drove them out of business and caused the video game crash of 1983.

But I agree, this is extremely over priced.

Aug 5, 2014 at 3:55 PM
Banned
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Doesn't like the entire universe agree that Gears of War was pretty shit? I mean it's not fair to compare those two, IMO.

Aug 5, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST (Lack of content/spam) - GIRakaCHEEZER
It is your right to do that, however, can you say please why? I just noticed the tendency of the video game industry that it sells the same product to you twice or even three times. A DLC is based on the same engine and most of the artwork of the original game, yet they cost much. A fee to play online is robbery in a cultural form. The post is centered about our wallets, and our right to vote - VOTE UP the games which are fair. It is not just Gears of War, you could see all pay-to-play subscription "brilliant ideas" to make money out of you. You must remember gaming from some years back and just notice the difference. The picture I posted clearly summed up the core of what I wanted to say. I wanted to open up the problem for discussion. I would kindly ask you to forgive me this, with my intention said above.

EDIT: I have read your reason at the warning points. I accept it m8. I'll try to put some more effort next time, but please also see my above reasoning too. Best wishes.

Aug 5, 2014 at 8:30 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
trickybilly said:
It is your right to do that, however, can you say please why? I just noticed the tendency of the video game industry that it sells the same product to you twice or even three times. A DLC is based on the same engine and most of the artwork of the original game, yet they cost much. A fee to play online is robbery in a cultural form. The post is centered about our wallets, and our right to vote - VOTE UP the games which are fair. It is not just Gears of War, you could see all pay-to-play subscription "brilliant ideas" to make money out of you. You must remember gaming from some years back and just notice the difference. The picture I posted clearly summed up the core of what I wanted to say. I wanted to open up the problem for discussion. I would kindly ask you to forgive me this, with my intention said above.

EDIT: I have read your reason at the warning points. I accept it m8. I'll try to put some more effort next time, but please also see my above reasoning too. Best wishes.
It's like you found a post/image on facebook or an article on cracked and decided to post it here on its own thread, and it's not the first time you've made a thread like this. It's just lazy posting.

Also if you included this much detail in your original post as you did in this reply then maybe we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Aug 6, 2014 at 2:58 AM
Banned
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
p186847-0-nofunallowed.jpg

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST - Andwhy

Aug 6, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Serenity now, insanity later.
"..."
This is the most pointless thread imaginable. Actually, most of the threads are this pointless. I seriously think that this thread should be locked. It is off topic, there are no quality posts, and he didn't even should have put words in his post.
USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST - Noxid

Aug 6, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Perpetually out of it
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
funwillfunwill said:
This is the most pointless thread imaginable. Actually, most of Trickybilly's threads are this pointless. I seriously think that this thread should be locked. It is off topic, there are no quality posts, and trickybilly didn't even bother to put words in his post.
And yet this is coming from a member who was recently advised to improve his own post quality.

In regards to some relevant points brought up, the entire gaming industry was recently projected to be worth $100 billion + in just 3 years, whereas in 1983, it wasn't worth even 1 billion, so that's certainly something to keep in mind to note how "unstable" this entire medium is.

Aug 6, 2014 at 7:17 PM
Professional Whatever
diph.php

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST (Lack of content/Spam) - GIRakaCHEEZER

WHAT HAPPENED? SOMETHING WENT WRONG

Aug 6, 2014 at 7:32 PM
Been here way too long...
article_esclave.jpg

look I have a big dumb picture too
USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST - Andwhy