what happened to the colons?

May 30, 2013 at 5:08 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
page 2 first post, they cannot possibly be in the jail 1! While modding, (GOOD NEWS,JACK'S SURVIVAL PROVEN!) if you go to the entities of Jail No. 1 Not only will you see Mahin, you will also see Sue, who who gives you the letter, AND Jack! can you believe it? Jack-o liiives! Sadly, there are no colons in the jail.

May 30, 2013 at 5:11 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
There's a reason that the quote button is there

May 30, 2013 at 5:21 AM
Based Member
I've said what I could in reply to Dunc's post, so I'll leave it at that. But in regards to Jack surviving:

Pyroaid said:
While modding, (GOOD NEWS,JACK'S SURVIVAL PROVEN!) if you go to the entities of Jail No. 1 Not only will you see Mahin, you will also see Sue, who who gives you the letter, AND Jack! can you believe it? Jack-o liiives!
That isn't legitimate proof that Jack survives. In fact, it's lead to some theories that he died, unless I am much mistaken. Many are already aware that Jack is in Jail No. 1 before you get caught, but he's not there anymore once you have been. Some have theorized that he was taken up to the balcony and fed red flowers, dooming him. But, the majority of opinions I've heard, including mine, believe that Jack lives. Still, that isn't proof that he lives beyond the game. Forgive me for my ignorance if all you were trying to prove was his survival up to that point in the game.

Jun 4, 2013 at 6:43 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
If you weren't so blatantly 12 years old I would feel better about wanting to chew you out for this.
asking pixel about theories is literally the worst thing you can do. Stop. Everyone stop. Don't do it. No. Stop. Please. Don't. Stop. No. Bad. No.

Jun 4, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
...*sigh*

Thread over, folks.

You know, it wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that Pixel's a busy man. He has a lot on his plate as it is, and lord knows he already gets lots of useless requests already. Wasting his time further by asking for an answer no one really wanted just seems a little jerkish, in my opinion.

I can't really hate you because it's not in my nature, but...offering yourself up as a scapegoat doesn't really make it any better, Pyro.

Jun 4, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Deleted the post.

I haven't seen this happen before, and I hate to be the first.

Sorry. Will never happen again.
Please forgive me if you can. ):

Jun 5, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Alright well, disregarding the earlier posts, I'll throw my hoopla out there.
Perhaps the Colons were sent to an English class? Perhaps even to a hospital to awaiting organ donors?
That was bad why do I even

In my opinion, simply based off of their age, I'd assume that if they weren't tested on by The Doctor, they'd just be thrown off the island. Now, seeing as there are definitely children on the Plantation, that one wouldn't be likely simply based off of their age. Perhaps, like the many characters at the time, they were whisked to the Labyrinth, where, since they were not found by you or Curly, they were eaten by the Gaudis? It's hard to imagine any positive end for them, unfortunately.

Jun 5, 2013 at 1:50 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
I have a question reguarding the theories some of you people have made about Jack (or any other mimiga ) being the big mimiga on the balcony: has any of you actually noticed that the big mimiga is actually IGOR? Or have you just forgotten?

Anyway, I go with the theory that they became the 4 Rabils on the Balcony. They can't be the shovel crew because the shovel crew was locked in cages above the King's Table.

Jun 5, 2013 at 2:10 AM
I kinda like Hayden's first theory on page 1, but with a twist:

Jack is the big Igor-like Rabil on the Balcony, 3/4 of the Colons are the other 3, and the fourth Colon died somehow. Maybe the Doctor experimented on that one first and he/she died. It just seems like one of the more explainable theories.