What do YOU think of Fidget Spinners

Nov 25, 2017 at 11:11 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I was given like two, and it helps when i gotta wait for stuff or whatever.
Even if i take the thingies out and just fidget with those.

Nov 25, 2017 at 3:11 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I just don't think they're fast enough.

Nov 25, 2017 at 4:32 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I'm the only one in my family who never got a fidget spinner, oops. The fad is over though, not like it would matter now, anyways! :p

Nov 25, 2017 at 7:39 PM
Professional Whatever
they're not meant to be a toy or a fad, they're tools for reducing stress and helping with focus

Nov 25, 2017 at 11:00 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
they're not meant to be a toy or a fad, they're tools for reducing stress and helping with focus
45 minutes later after watching interesting fidget spinner videos... GRAH what am I doing!?

Nov 26, 2017 at 2:16 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
All my siblings both have fidget spinners and cubes and it’s funnt to watch them play with it for a few minutes then just get bored of it all. They should make rocket powered fidget spinners, because that would be cool. Of course not for kids though.

Nov 28, 2017 at 3:47 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
The Staples I work at sold two types: regular and ones with flashing lights. One day, I found one out of its package in the clearance rack, and curiously played with it for a bit before putting it back in its package. It doesn't really appeal to me, but then again, this toy was not made for me.

I do find it strange that there's a bunch of spinoff products being based off fidget spinners. Like fidget spinner bath bombs...cool idea, but...why? To me, this is more like that Instagram slime and adult colouring books. It's just a phase that, while people will still be doing long term, its craze is only but a blip before another trend takes precedence.

Nov 28, 2017 at 7:03 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
they've become so dumb.. they're supposed to be for people who have anxiety and stress; so it was super awkward when it just became a fad and just a toy for everyone.

Nov 28, 2017 at 12:50 PM
Professional Whatever
especially when classrooms start restricting them, stopping them from being used for their intended purpose as well

Nov 29, 2017 at 12:44 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I personally think that they're a fine toy or distraction or whatever for people. The whole craze about them though is immature and stupid though, it's just a fucking plastic spinner...

Dec 13, 2017 at 5:58 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
"What do YOU think of Fidget Spinners"
It's a thing that will be forgotten in 2018

Dec 14, 2017 at 1:50 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I've always been a fidgety person all my life, it's hard to stay focused on anything I do. I end up becoming distracted easily by clicking my pen or messing around doodling; I sometimes make planets out of my scantron bubbles because I get distracted that easily. A fidget spinner/cube is nice because it actually let's me focus while my free hand just messes around and I get a sensory satisfaction out of it, I'm then not distracted and thus am able to actually get stuff done. While many argue that it's a distraction, they more likely than not miss the point in that, these things weren't meant for the common kid/person; people like myself that suffer from anxiety, autism or ADHD may need these because it helps when focusing; I'm extremely anxious person and I tend to fidget my hands with anything, especially when under stress or whenever I'm just plain working; while I prefer fidget cubes for their more compact and less distracting design, fidget products are great if in the hands of the right people who actually need and use them like myself.

Dec 14, 2017 at 11:21 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
And yet teachers ban them everywhere.
Well, thats mainly because they're more of a distraction to the user and those around than something that actually helps with focus. Trying to lecture while a student is flicking one of these things while the others around him are wondering what he is doing is quite disruptive for most teachers.

Mar 16, 2018 at 9:02 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
fidget spinners
more like
fidget sinners :dab:

Aug 17, 2018 at 12:47 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
Satanic Spins

Aug 17, 2018 at 3:44 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Fidget Spinners, more like Cringet Spinners.
Why is this thread even STILL alive? It's the last half of 2018.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2018 at 6:09 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Because it got bumped. That's how much it's still being cared for :p

Why though? Fidget spinners should be irrelevant as hell by now.