• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

What do you think of Deemo?( iOS, Android, Vita, Switch)

How good do you think Deemo is?

• Meh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Okay, I guess

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Good

• Really good

• Amazing

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Best. Game. Ever.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Dec 20, 2017 at 9:07 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I think Deemo is an amazing game with an amazing story. Anyone who likes rhythm games should play Deemo. I'm not detailing the story because possible spoilers. Like this one:
it's a rhythm game, all about music

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2017 at 4:33 PM
The God of Development Heaven
Modding Community Discord Admin
"Deaths: 4000"
A link or screenshot would be nice.

Dec 20, 2017 at 4:47 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Feb 26, 2018 at 9:27 PM
dumb-dumb
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I never got to play Deemo but it seems cool. If you wanna check out more mobile rhythm games, try Groove Coaster, Reflecbeat, and Crossbeats (if you have a JP itunes account)