What did you dream about last night?

Nov 13, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I have dreamt that everything is ok and I felt safe and confident in my sleep. I have often had similar dreams in the "good old days" before certain troubles started last year, hope this is a sign that the troubles are going away.

Nov 13, 2012 at 4:47 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Last night I was dreaming I was in an elevator, and it occured to be that if I press a button for a floor that doesn't exist I will end up in a non-Euclidian office space. (Because that happens in all my previeous dreams) So I did exactly that and went exploring. I suppose this is a sign that my sleeping mind is getting used to dream logic. Oddly enough the manager of the floor of the Eldritch Office I ended up in was apparantly Ronald McDonald.

Nov 13, 2012 at 7:13 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Went to a Chinese Restraunt? Was on vacation with a large group...
The rice they served with the first course, was Really good. Typical fried rice but... O_O
With strange things like tiny pines (looked like rice sized pine trees?), tiny jack-o-latern pumpkins (I asked the server about them, no they weren't actually pumpkins) the size of M&Ms but round like a pumpkin..., lots of other things in it too...
Tasted good!

The restraunt was short staffed though, our guide that brought us there, immediately started serving the food when we arrived after complaining about it xD

There were a bunch of other platters that circulated the tables.... Like a chicken dish that was uh... Well, it was breaded or fried or something, but it was almost the height of a PC monitor, and connected kind of like swiss cheese... Long pieces of chicken that went up, then forward, then down,... hard to describe.... But it looked hot and tasty~!

There were many other dishes, but I can't remember them anymore... Lots of foreign stuff.

By the end our group had all left except I was still trying the dessert chocolate plate... Basically it had a huge ugly flat pan filled with tons of partially appitizing chocolates. Not too fancy or anything, but I was cutting them all in half while the server watched impatiently xD After tasting a couple chocolates, I moved the chair to the next table and spyed a tray of doughnuts....
I took one xD

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, the end!

(There was a lot more that happened before the dream, but this was the part I remember still)

Nov 13, 2012 at 11:18 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
@Excalibar, I'm eating dinner right now but your post still made me hungry. Thanks. :chin:

Nov 15, 2012 at 1:19 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
my dreams are always trippy, last night i went on a toaster adventure with ballos

Nov 15, 2012 at 1:43 AM
"Huzzah!"
I know a lot of you guys are way younger than me, so this might not exactly be appropriate, but i dreamt that i did someone i work with, and at work too.... it was a fun dream, and I'll leave it at that.

Nov 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Was she older or younger than you?

Nov 15, 2012 at 2:10 AM
Melon Lord
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Had been having consecutive dreams about my mod in several different perspectives. Most of them are going to be in it.

Some of them had the first scenes in my head just playing out and even some character designs. Others were about my fears on what people will think of it when I release the first demo. Really, all I've been having in my mind is possible ideas for this mod that are sticking with me.

Then I just dream of nothing. Seriously.

Nov 18, 2012 at 5:49 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Ah you know, the usual. Raising castles out of the ground in busy urban areas, portals from scholastic centers to hidden command centers, classmates throwing battle competitions involving various sized riot shields and a pack of cards; pretty girls, tiny armored people, licking dogs, oh and a visit to grandma's house. The usual~

@_@

Nov 18, 2012 at 7:26 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I had a dream last night that I was at a convenience store in my old hometown, or maybe I worked there. Anyway, a suspicious midget was inching around the checkout while the clerk was doing something, so I tried to shoo him away. But, when I was busy with the midget, another guy ran in and snagged a fistful of cash from the register. The midget ruse was a distraction!
So, I ran out of the store and saw the guy hop on a moped and wheel around the corner. I chased him behind the store and for some reason he was just driving in a circle so I tackled him, but he ate the money. I dragged him back to the store and when I took his helmet off it turns out the theif was a cat. So, I decided to squeeze his belly to make him throw up the money that was stolen, and it turned out he only had like 5 dollars.

Nov 19, 2012 at 6:13 PM
The Eternal Darkness
A Dream Filled With Death
(well, if I knew I'd return later today, I wouldn't have given my dream a title and write about it in an exam pad or something)

I dreamt that a girl dressed entirely in black clothing, killed everyone in my family - except for me and my cat, Simba. Because the girl wore a gas mask (and I had a fear of those things) I somehow managed to hide under a chair (how, I have absolutely no idea) and she came towards me. Then she said that she can't stand seeing me or my cat suffer (which caused Simba to begin purring) and that she would take us to one of her family's vacation houses. I lost consciousness then, because when I heard the sudden chaos I leapt off of my bed (which is about 4½ feet above ground, I dunno exactly) and landed on my neck.

Three days later, I woke up inside an unknown building, and I heard the murderess talking to somebody. I hid underneath a table, but as the girl entered the room, Simba was purring, sitting on her shoulder as if Simba was a Pikachu. The girl didn't wear the black clothing like she did that night, instead she wore a school uniform similar to Gansbaai Academia's school uniform. She noticed I was hiding under the table and told me that I was in Canada, and that the neighbors would be coming over later that evening. She also introduced herself as Kim Tyranto. After breakfast, she took me to my computer, and I started to play Draglade, Pokémon White 2 and Dragon Quest IX on it. While I was challenging the Elite Four using a Pikachu that had Ice Beam and Frost Breath, I thought, "yay emulators!"

Later that evening, the neighbors came over. One of them was very happy that there was a cute cat (Simba) and then she asked me what her (Simba's) name was. When I told her, she asked if I was Shane from the Cave Story Tribute Site Forums. I said yes, and she introduced herself as Emily. I then left the room to upload the RPG I am working on, where I am the heroically idiotic protagonist (the protagonist thinks that a band of bandits are travelers, then guards)...

And then I woke up because five kittens were trying to kill me! They scratched me and bit me, and it hurts...
I guess they learnt how to climb 4½ ft beds...

Note:
Gansbaai Academia is the two year old high school of Gansbaai, where I live. It turns 3 one or two days before my birthday.

I think this relates to the posts where some members mentioned me going to Canada or something like that.

Nov 22, 2012 at 7:51 PM
"Huzzah!"
Crazy! I hardly ever dream, but I had another one last night.

Ok, I don't really rememeber the beginning very well, but there was a bunch of people in a fairly small room. There was a group of people standing around watching an announcer and a girl that were sort of on a stage I guess. I was in the group watching. I don't remember anything except that the girl had a red and black plaid shirt and she had roller skates on and she rolled around a bit and the announcer was saying stuff I don't remember.

Then my dream got intense. It also seemed to sort of skip ahead or something, because everyone was outside of that small room and we were in a mansion of many rooms. I saw a large room that looked like the first room of the mansion (whatever you'd call the room you immediately enter upon going through the front doors). This room had two large double doors for te entrance. If you'd come in through the entrance you'd see a good amount of doors on your right and left and two half spiral staircases that lead up to a balcony of the second floor, and underneath of that balcony were a few more doors and I was in one of those, looking out into the lobby (I guess that's what I'll call it; it was a lrage open room after all). Suddenly, red coats came busting in from the double doors and they began to hunt down and kill everyone. As I said, I was under the balcony in a room, but it's like I was in a sort of maze, so I was kind of hidden and I had to look through a number of doors to watch the red coats come in. Btw, I remember this took place late at night, and the dream contained many darkened rooms and hallways, and it was very dark outside of the mansion.
Oh yeah, I don't know where they came in to the dream (cuz I don't think they were there at first), but my two brothers were with me and so was this guy from my work. I have no idea what the heck this guy from work was doing there. All I know is that dreams can be pretty random. Anyway, I remember thinking that everyone else was already dead but us, so the red coats were all coming for us now; this made things SUPER intense. I remember running through a door, taking a right turn, going through some narrow hallway and we ended up coming to a door that opened up into a disgusting bathroom of sorts. The weird thing about this bathroom is that the ceiling was only about half as high as normal and it didn't have a sink or actual toilets from what I remember. It was like a dump. There were piles of newspapers that had crap on them. Then I looked to my right, and there was a fair sized box-like container with a sliding door on it. I opened it and saw more of the same inside and there was a small pipe sticking out of the floor. I said we had to hide in there or we'd all die. All I remember after that is the guy from my work saying "no way!".

I know there was more in there someplace, I just can't remember it all.

Nov 23, 2012 at 10:58 AM
The Eternal Darkness
I had a dream filled with bans that didn't even make any sense... How an admin can be banned by a moderator is beyond me.

Toribash Forums (the first forums I ever joined): I got banned because I didn't play Toribash (because it's required to make posts, apparently)
Cave Story Tribute Site Forums: I got banned because somebody asked me to teach him Afrikaans (one of the many South African languages)
Mossmouth Forums: I got banned because I made eight posts in a row (because of updating my CS mods)
Little Fighter Empire Forums: I got banned for turning 16¾ (which happens on 25 November)
Emuparadise Forums: I got banned for having a home page link to my forums.
Carrotlord Forums: I got banned for being inactive :/
Shane's Cave Story Forums: A moderator banned me because all my arcade scores were beaten.
Shane's Cave Story Planning Forums: Somehow an ordinary member banned me because of the forums being inactive. Then again, said forums are mainly for the planning of my projects (so far, none of the other members there who mods has asked me to add subforums for their mods) so the "inactive" part is understandable... I guess.
IndieDB: Got banned because I memorized 756.

And to make things worse, on that day (25 November) my cat died as well. Simba was killed by five kittens. Of another cat.
And then I stopped eating, so I died as well.

All in all, a horrible nightmare... :(

Nov 23, 2012 at 1:23 PM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
I had a dream last night that I was at a convenience store in my old hometown, or maybe I worked there. Anyway, a suspicious midget was inching around the checkout while the clerk was doing something, so I tried to shoo him away. But, when I was busy with the midget, another guy ran in and snagged a fistful of cash from the register. The midget ruse was a distraction!
So, I ran out of the store and saw the guy hop on a moped and wheel around the corner. I chased him behind the store and for some reason he was just driving in a circle so I tackled him, but he ate the money. I dragged him back to the store and when I took his helmet off it turns out the theif was a cat. So, I decided to squeeze his belly to make him throw up the money that was stolen, and it turned out he only had like 5 dollars.

(I laughed at this.)

Anyway. Sticking to my policy of forum dreams only. My dream was actually 90% about Guild Wars 2 (because I have been playing way too fucking much lately), but for the small segment that wasn't:

I was apparently dating Jake. Except I had zero interest in him and I was lusting after a teacher of mine that was ten years my senior. Desu found out that I was basically coasting along in my relationship with him with no real feelings or commitment and that I was essentially hanging around for no good reason, and she chewed me out about it.

I continued to lust after the teacher (who I must stipulate was a creation of my dream and outstandingly handsome, not an actual lecturer of mine IRL).

Nov 24, 2012 at 12:00 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I had a dream about having a gun. Weird.

I had a dream about having a gun. Weird.

Nov 25, 2012 at 1:10 AM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Guild Wars 2! Hooray.
(You are only allowed to use ! after the numbers 2 and 1, because 1! = 1 and 2! = 2).

Nice dreams everyone.

I had a dream about the Mona Lisa and artists in general.

It was actually kind of trippy:
p91924-0-megamonalisarecursion.jpg

Dec 26, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
In my dream I found my tomcat in the toilet - somebody tried to flush him down. Thankfully the cat was too big for the WC and I could rescue him - although I was scared it gets flushed down :)