What did you dream about last night?

Aug 15, 2012 at 2:57 PM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
But Curly has no Genitals! (I have Wind Fortress as proof).

How

But

Have you ever seen a vagina before, even? I'm sure that if I stood normally with my legs together, I could reasonably pass for looking like I don't have genitalia either. It's not as obvious or as high up as you might think, so the sprites can't really give us any indication of that.

Aug 15, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Banned
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
god what has i done shareing dreams ....

Aug 15, 2012 at 4:30 PM
Pirate Member
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Oh come now, why would someone even place genitals on a robot!

Aug 15, 2012 at 4:34 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Aug 15, 2012 at 4:51 PM
Pirate Member
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Yes, but a sex bot that doubles as a combat bot and a scout?

Aug 15, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Oh come now, why would someone even place genitals on a robot!

That's a better argument than bringing up the spites. :p

There's no hard or fast answer, but I always thought that the panties (and the fact that Quote is implied to have done Chaco, but your mileage may vary for that one) implied that they were built anatomically correct. It's not as crazy as you might think, because by your logic, why place hair on a robot? Why give a robot clothes? Why give a robot a degree of free will? etc etc. They have a lot of things that aren't necessarily conducive to whatever their purpose may have been.

Alternatively, Japan.

Aug 15, 2012 at 5:14 PM
Banned
haha you have a point ..... does anyone have dreams related to cave story?

Aug 15, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
I dreamed that I was playing a game and my character started shedding manly tears.
I searched for the game's name and 'crying' in my dream with no luck.

Then I searched for the same thing in real life with no luck.
Then I started playing the game for real and my character started crying....

Aug 15, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Banned
I dreamed that I was playing a game and my character started shedding manly tears.
I searched for the game's name and 'crying' in my dream with no luck.

Then I searched for the same thing in real life with no luck.
Then I started playing the game for real and my character started crying....

heres the post in a nutshell I CAN SEE THE FUTURE! thats a reference by the way try and figure it out...

Aug 16, 2012 at 4:03 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I dreamed about looking for something buried deep below metal scraps and general ruble. Weird.

Aug 16, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Pirate Member
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
That's a better argument than bringing up the spites. :p

There's no hard or fast answer, but I always thought that the panties (and the fact that Quote is implied to have done Chaco, but your mileage may vary for that one) implied that they were built anatomically correct. It's not as crazy as you might think, because by your logic, why place hair on a robot? Why give a robot clothes? Why give a robot a degree of free will? etc etc. They have a lot of things that aren't necessarily conducive to whatever their purpose may have been.

Because they need to look like humans.

Genitals would be too much because they wear actual clothes.(and the maker would save some money by not having to pay for the genitals)

Aug 16, 2012 at 10:35 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I had a dream the America was getting bombed by the Japanese while I was at summer school. And it was while we were having an underwater hunger games of sorts.

Aug 16, 2012 at 11:57 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I ate toast. It was a good dream.

Aug 19, 2012 at 4:39 PM
A few nights ago I dreamt that I got into a car accident. I came out alive, but learned that I had killed an infant/toddler in the other car. The dream's events revolved around me attempting to cope with the guilt of it all and failing. I slowly went crazy and the dream culminated in my suicide.

Today, I had a very, very long and detailed dream. The scene appeared to be... how do I put it... apocalypse in progress. Typical "zombie" virus breakout type situation, but as it was happening, not the aftermath. So there were plenty of zombies and plenty of ordinary people holding out, not just minor groups. Since this one was insanely long, I'll just list specific events that stood out in my mind:

* There was an old train line that still operated, connecting the two primary safe havens. I was leaving the safe haven to scavenge for supplies and I was going back to what was once my house, even though I knew that whole area was infested. The journey takes about two days and is moderately dangerous. One of the passengers doing the trip (an Asian girl) became infected or had presumably boarded infected. We all (particularly I) just sort of stayed by her side and tried to make her last moments as easy for her as possible and comforted her before killing her. Having no time for a proper burial, we just threw her body out onto the side of the tracks (and many other bodies could be seen in this way).

I am not sure if dream-me was necessarily smart to stay that close to someone who was infected, but my dream never revealed the mode of infection. I was fine after it.

* It would seem that the symptoms were pallor, drooling excessively, sometimes vomiting/nausea and extremely bloodshot eyes.

* When I actually arrived at my suburb, I encountered a trio of "zombies" (?) immediately. They scared the living shit out of me and I legged it out of there and actually tried to get back on the train, but it was long gone and I realized I was stranded and I made a mistake.

* Managed to get into my house and over time, met people who were holding out in that area. We all eventually moved into my house and fortified it considerably. It became a small commune with a shared food/supplies store and it was up to everyone to venture out and loot/grab as much stuff as possible. We kept up to date on the situation with a radio. The safe haven I came from was always broadcasting.

* At one point, I had gone out looting with a party and I was caught in their house by a mother and her two kids. The mother was fine, but I could tell her two kids were turning (they had extremely bloodshot eyes and looked deathly pale). I apologized and said I thought the house was uninhabited and started to unload the things back into her pantry. She let me off, but as soon as she was out of sight, I legged it the fuck out of there because the others had escaped with the rest of her food.

At first, I thought dream-me was being a dick. But awake-me realizes that the mother, hanging around those two kids, was probably going to turn soon anyway and wouldn't need the food.

* Toward the end of what I could remember, I discovered a crawlspace in my house that I didn't think was there before. There was an old computer in it and a bunch of cryptic messages and newspaper cutouts taped to the walls. It would seem that in my absence, someone inhabited my house. I woke up before I could discover more about it.

Aug 19, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
This post isn't about a specific dream I have but rather a recurring element in many of my dreams.

Often I'll dream I'm at someplace familiar like my grandparents' house or something, but there will be secret passages and they'll lead to hidden rooms. What the rooms are varies from dream to dream, but there will always be like a hidden door in a closet or something leading to another room in these dreams. Also sometimes there will be doors that are really small and you have to crawl under to get through but you're worried that you'll get stuck because it's just that small. I hate those small doors/openings in my dreams.

Aug 19, 2012 at 6:47 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Last night I dreamt that I was helping out a friend of mine who needs to get some body work done on her car. Part way through the dream, though, she and her car were a different friend who is moving to New York soon, and I had to tame her car by riding it like a bull because it was behaving badly.

Aug 20, 2012 at 3:52 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
GIR has some interesting dreams.

Anyways I had a dream, that I there were people sliding down some slides and then wingsuiting along the river. Weird.

Aug 20, 2012 at 6:27 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
I had this horrible dream that I couldn't go to CaveCon this year, but then I realized it was real life and not actually a dream at all.

):

Aug 26, 2012 at 1:56 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I dreamed that someone(no idea who) made an impossible cave story mod. First Cave was literally a 2 block high tunnel, with critters everywhere. You were supposed to get through by jumping over them. When i woke up i thought:"Wut a troll"

Aug 26, 2012 at 2:54 PM
I dreamed that someone(no idea who) made an impossible cave story mod. First Cave was literally a 2 block high tunnel, with critters everywhere. You were supposed to get through by jumping over them. When i woke up i thought:"Wut a troll"

Someone should make this.