What did you dream about last night?

Feb 24, 2010 at 5:00 AM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
No. He snuck up from behind, grabbed me and shoved a handfull of pills down my throat. He told me to just close my eyes and relax. Then he did my 63 year old mom. (no, I'm serious about her age)

Wait...

You better not tell me he did my birthmom too...

Feb 24, 2010 at 5:03 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Nameisnotname said:
Returning to dreams...

I had a dream where the whoe world decided to listen to music at the loudest possible volume, and the world broke apart.

All you guys have the weirdest dreams I swear....

I don't remember too many of my dreams, but a semi-recurring theme that happens sometimes in mine is everything and everyone will be on a very steep incline. It'll be like as if the world is normal, except at a sharp angle like 80 degrees so everything falls left and such. It's weird cuz it's like a fear of heights but everywhere, and you have to make sure you don't fall. It's hard to drive in cars too (which magically stick to the ground, even though you're really scared they're going to fall off and then go and fall forever).

Weird dreams, weird dreams.

@whyme: Quit sharing with us your fanfic about you and CF please

Feb 24, 2010 at 6:12 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I've had similar dreams, but more like everything was upside down. That, was a scary dream.

Feb 24, 2010 at 7:52 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I had the most awesomest three dreams while involuntarily sleeping during the day yesterday, but I barely remember much of them. All I remember from each one:

The first dream had a distasteful picture and something about a lounge. Furries were everywhere.

The second dream was mostly video game-y, and had this fire/metal level that tapered into actual me traversing a junked up storage room to get to the center, where my dad gave me and/or told me to do something but I forget what.

And then the third dream was about a story/game/summat idea of mine which I kinda forget what it was about, and then at the end someone was telling me it was a good idea but I had some things I needed to touch up. I agreed and said one of them was that I had to elaborate why the characters were there at the start in the first place. I started to say "I'll think of something", but then I was awoken mid-sentence by food.

Feb 24, 2010 at 8:14 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
My last dream (that I can somewhat remember) was in the style of a videogame. It was a standard platformer with mouse-controlled shooting (think Abuse or Soldat). The only part I can actually remember is the bossfight. The boss was a giant spider hopping around in a cave that was inflating slowly (the spider was, not the cave). He took lots of hits and had to be killed four times before he was too big to fit in the cave. Well, eventually it filled up the screen and I woke up, terrified.
This provided me with an interesting insight. You see, the spider wasn't even realistic, it was just a ball of fuzz with cartoony eyes, yet this was a nightmare for me. What does it mean? I'm not afraid of scary stuff. I'm afraid of scary stuff that causes Game Over.

Feb 24, 2010 at 9:08 PM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
T-Jack said:
My last dream (that I can somewhat remember) was in the style of a videogame. It was a standard platformer with mouse-controlled shooting (think Abuse or Soldat). The only part I can actually remember is the bossfight. The boss was a giant spider hopping around in a cave that was inflating slowly (the spider was, not the cave). He took lots of hits and had to be killed four times before he was too big to fit in the cave. Well, eventually it filled up the screen and I woke up, terrified.
This provided me with an interesting insight. You see, the spider wasn't even realistic, it was just a ball of fuzz with cartoony eyes, yet this was a nightmare for me. What does it mean? I'm not afraid of scary stuff. I'm afraid of scary stuff that causes Game Over.

It probably wasn't a nightmare. It was probably a past memory of something you saw in The Trap Door.

Feb 25, 2010 at 3:18 PM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
Last night I had a dream where Quote and Curly were riding on a motorcycle, speeding down the highway trying to evade the police. Quote was the one steering the bike and not surprisingly Curly was shooting her Nemesis at the police cars.

Now I saw this dream in a view of one of those cameras the put in police cars.
As they speeded on an overpass, Curly shot the tires of the car I was recording, and the car careened sideways off the overpass and hit a wall.

The footage ended and I woke up in shock. Whether or not they got away remained unknown but I hoped for the best of them.

Feb 25, 2010 at 4:11 PM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Last night I dreamt about being an archaeologist and researching why the Egyptian dynasties ended. I found a hidden chamber and inside was the answer to 1/0.

Helps that I'd just read the ED article on just that and fell asleep listening to Walk Like An Egyptian by The Bangles.

Feb 26, 2010 at 1:07 AM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
One time I had this dream where Whyme wasn't just making this stuff up on the spot and doing a poor job.

Feb 26, 2010 at 2:01 AM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
You were not actually dreaming.

Im dead serious. Thats what I dreamed about last night.

Feb 26, 2010 at 6:59 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I dreamed space was replaced by water. And spaceships were called Spacemarines, and nobody ever went swimming again. Except me...

Feb 28, 2010 at 6:49 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Last night I dreamed that every package of two pop tarts came with a free blunt. Because I'm a good boy, I gave them to my stoner friends rather than used them.

Also I vaguely remember fighting some unnamed celebrity in a street, while a fat kid coached me from behind while giving me driving lessons.

Feb 28, 2010 at 6:13 PM
Been here way too long...
That second one made me lol, and the first one made me crave Pop-Tarts.

Feb 28, 2010 at 6:19 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I had a dream that Pixel was really into K'nex and he released a 3d K'nex simulator, packaged with a model for a shuttle-loop roller coaster thing of his own design. The simulation was spot on, but the graphics had plenty of room for improvment, nothing more than coloured wireframe models.

Feb 28, 2010 at 6:23 PM
Noxid said:
I had a dream that Pixel was really into K'nex and he released a 3d K'nex simulator, packaged with a model for a shuttle-loop roller coaster thing of his own design. The simulation was spot on, but the graphics had plenty of room for improvment, nothing more than coloured wireframe models.

lawl
You dream of Pixel.

Feb 28, 2010 at 6:23 PM
D:
D:
D:<
WANT.
Oh wait, you can get a program like that for Lego. It was okay.
(Lego's awesome, you guys. Better than K'Nex.)

Feb 28, 2010 at 6:33 PM
Feb 28, 2010 at 6:37 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Uh, according to that wikipedia article, lego technics came out like, 20 years before K'Nex :|

Feb 28, 2010 at 6:54 PM
Those bastards! Lego has a time machine and THEY DIDN'T EVEN TELL US. Maybe they'll sell Lego models of it, though. (Ages 10 and up. Must be going 80 miles an hour.)

Feb 28, 2010 at 6:59 PM
Noxid said:
Uh, according to that wikipedia article, lego technics came out like, 20 years before K'Nex :|
I'm sure it does say that.
Captain Fabulous said:
Those bastards! Lego has a time machine and THEY DIDN'T EVEN TELL US. Maybe they'll sell Lego models of it, though. (Ages 10 and up. Must be going 80 miles an hour.)
88 miles an hour.