What did you dream about last night?

Jan 24, 2010 at 9:59 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I had a dream about Bleach and furries yesterday. (Not Komamura-based) Something about hollow Ichigo making a pet out of some anthro fox girl or something.

...Not the entire dream, of course, but I bet the entire dream was worse.

Also, every one of you is a wanker and you should pay attention to me more 'cause I ain't gettin' any in comparison.

*Gets hit with brick*

Jan 27, 2010 at 8:59 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
I should start writing these down

Last night, I had a hunger-induced dream, in which my brother somehow became... a ghost, I think, and I was the only one who could see him and interact with him. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was supposed to be a ghost, because although he was able to operate a pencil, at one point I saw my other brother walk right through him. There was some attempt at a story that involved a revelation that something like that has already happened to him once, but it was pretty stupid and cofusing, so I'm not going to talk abou that. What's more interesting is how the dream relates to reality. The first thing that went through my mind after I woke up was "Well, that would certainly be a suitable punishment". You see, bro pretty much ignores me. And when I say "pretty much", I mean "totally". We're talking "you're dead to me" level of ignoring, which is actually much better than it sounds (bro's pretty stubborn and will overlook almost anything I do to maintain his ignorance, and even if he reacts, he'll never call me out on it, so I can push him around without any consequences). All in and on itself, it's actually a pretty good story premise (the only guy who can ever help you is the one you HATE) which I may use some time in the future.

Jan 27, 2010 at 9:15 PM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
So today I slept in until 1 PM and had one of those semi-realistic dreams that you remember EVERY detail of.

Here goes:

It begins with me moving to London, England to join a LARP group.
This is all fine and dandy for a few weeks until I get bored and quit.
This leads to a massive parkour chase through downtown London which ends in the Underground*.
So there I am, cornered on a packed train when a bunch of cops bust in (on a moving train, no less) and arrest the LARP group for boarding without a ticket (Apparently I'm exempt from this law because I'm cool).
So I have a brief philosophical chat with the guy who checks your tickets when this red headed girl jumps up and asks me for a hug.
Flash forward two weeks to a wedding and then I woke up.
:/

* London's subway system, for those who didn't know.

Feb 7, 2010 at 9:27 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I actually dreamed about Cave Story last night. It was either a different game or a beta, becuase it had VERY glitchy physics with shooting. You could shoot in EIGHT directions, instead of 4. Diagonally and the plus directions. When you shot, the bullet (which looked like a dark red level 1 polar star bullet) moved like it had to take a shit. Your GRANDMOTHER could CRAWL faster than that thing. But anyways, I tryed to jump out of this box thing, but there was no platforms and no doors. Oh, Quote's hat said "Curly Brace" and the game itself was in high-definition. Then as I slowly was gaining consciousness and my dream was fading I was thinking to myself "NO! Not yet!" and then I woke up.

Damn.

Feb 7, 2010 at 9:38 PM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
This happened like 2 weeks ago and I still remember it.

I dreamed that I was sleeping in my bed and there is this guy in a black sweatshirt with his hood over his head so I couldn't see his face. Then I swear I heard the words "Ben Bowerman" and then it shocked me awake...

Seriously.... These incidents of members names appearing in my dreams are starting to annoy me.

Feb 7, 2010 at 11:09 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
at least you don't have to worry about mine.

Feb 7, 2010 at 11:12 PM
whyme said:
This happened like 2 weeks ago and I still remember it.

I dreamed that I was sleeping in my bed and there is this guy in a black sweatshirt with his hood over his head so I couldn't see his face. Then I swear I heard the words "Ben Bowerman" and then it shocked me awake...

Seriously.... These incidents of members names appearing in my dreams are starting to annoy me.

Your obsessive behavior is starting to annoy everyone else.

Anyways, onto my dream.
Todays dream, in list-format:

• Hot tub
  • Naked dreamgirl
  • Winter
  • Sex
  • Wedding dress
  • Tuxedo
  • Wine
  • Gold-plated dinnerware
  • Murder
  • Mystery
  • Cloud albedo
  • Skydiving

How these things weave together, I'll leave to your imagiation.
Hehe...
It was a nice dream...

Feb 7, 2010 at 11:17 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Hey, I want MY wedding to be in a hot tub in the middle of winter. The reception would be skydiving. I'm sure murder could be worked in somehow.

My dream last night was odd but not really worth sharing. It was about a friend of a friend of mine. I see them a lot. Not sure why I'd dream about them.

Feb 7, 2010 at 11:47 PM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
Captain Fabulous said:
The reception would be skydiving. I'm sure murder could be worked in somehow.

Like another low flying plane come in out of nowhere and cuts your just married wife to little tiny pieces.

Til' death do you part.

Feb 7, 2010 at 11:56 PM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I dreamed that I was going to be jumping out of a plane but I had to make a parachute, so I tried to make one out of cardboard and string. I then enlisted my mother unit to make a better parachute, and it ended up being a fursuit. What the hell is wrong with me?

Feb 8, 2010 at 12:22 AM
Vanished.
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
ask your mother unit.
maybe wrong blueprint?

Feb 19, 2010 at 6:34 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I was walking down a sidewalk. I fell and woke up.

This is the most interesting dream ever. I'm sure of it.

Feb 19, 2010 at 3:32 PM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
Do you ever have those times when you fall asleep, but you don't dream?

Well thats been happening to me alot.

Feb 20, 2010 at 1:05 AM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
whyme said:
Do you ever have those times when you fall asleep, but you don't dream?

Well thats been happening to me alot.

You probably did have dreams, but you don't remember them.

(Just a way the human brain works. Many people have multiple dreams per night, but usually you only remember the last one you had during the night, or none of them at all.)

Feb 20, 2010 at 1:57 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
My dreams are so insane, its almost impossible to list them, but heres one I can remember:

Me and my sis were on a donut shaped island, with a volcano. After about 5 minutes of walking around, the vocano erupted, and split the island in half. Then a giant angler fish comes and swallows the half me and my sister were on. Its insides were like Monstro's
(from Pinnochio or however you spell it) and near the back we found these worm-like men things with a cross between a fedora and a tophat on. Then they ate us, and the fish spat them out, then they broke apart and we fell through random blackness and landed in bed. then I woke up.

Feb 20, 2010 at 2:11 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
I can't really remember what exactly happened in my dreams, but my last dream was sorta Phineas & Ferb meets Saw, except P&F were more mischievous and violent and the Jigsaw Killer didn't use his signature traps. Man, I'm glad I don't remember this one.

Feb 20, 2010 at 6:02 PM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
Nameisnotname said:
My dreams are so insane, its almost impossible to list them, but heres one I can remember:

Me and my sis were on a donut shaped island, with a volcano. After about 5 minutes of walking around, the vocano erupted, and split the island in half. Then a giant angler fish comes and swallows the half me and my sister were on. Its insides were like Monstro's
(from Pinnochio or however you spell it) and near the back we found these worm-like men things with a cross between a fedora and a tophat on. Then they ate us, and the fish spat them out, then they broke apart and we fell through random blackness and landed in bed. then I woke up.

I don't know why but I seem to like those type of dreams the best.

Feb 20, 2010 at 6:29 PM
I had an extension of that really epicly remebered dream from a while ago...

SPOILER: The main boss was my father and I was rescuing my sister.
._.

Better than the suicide dreams I've been having, though.

Feb 20, 2010 at 6:43 PM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
I remember that I used to keep a list of dreams I had, but then got bored of it.

Here's an interesting one:

"December 17-18, 2008
Today was a weird dream. First, president Nixon came up to a podium and began to deliver a speech on how asteroids could destroy civilization on Earth. He proposed a space program that would have the technology to deflect incoming asteroids. Later, Nixon showed a video clip of Earth being hit by an asteroid. The Earth was completely covered in snow (it looked white), and the asteroid was as big as Australia. When the spherical brown asteroid hit the snowball Earth, it was absorbed, and that caused the Earth to bulge slightly. Then, the video showed Earth with a bunch of island continents on its surface, with glowing red lava completely covering some of the continents. The narrator in the video said that the red lava was evil or something, and that humans were exploiting it.
Next, I was in a setting that looked like an astronaut base on the moon. A guy came up to me, and I think he was wearing a t-shirt and jeans (not in a spacesuit). He gave me some advice, and left. Then I saw someone lying on a blue mat. The person was completely invisible, except for a thin white line that outlined the body. "

If you want to see someone else's dream log (i.e. not mine), go here:
http://www.nic.com/~cheah/draug96.htm