What did you dream about last night?

Mar 30, 2012 at 4:37 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Lace I had no idea you were into that

Mar 30, 2012 at 8:45 AM
Pirate Member
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I dreamt that my bed was a bunker that was being fired upon by the Type-C ship from Dodonpachi.

I forgot the next part of the dream, but I remember it was psychedelic

Mar 30, 2012 at 2:23 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
My dream was about getting up from bed this morning. (I'm not kidding)

I've had better dreams. :c Too bad that this one sucks.

Mar 30, 2012 at 3:02 PM
Pirate Member
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
My dream was about getting up from bed this morning. (I'm not kidding)

I've had better dreams. :c Too bad that this one sucks.

This happens to me every other day.

Mar 31, 2012 at 2:31 AM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Last night, I dreampt that Captain Fabulous sent me a PM saying that the demo of a certain mod that Duke Serkol was working on was AWESOME. He had some good reason for why I couldn't get ahold of a demo, but I can't remember what it was... I also found it quite strange why Fab seemed to act like he liked me so much through that PM, as I don't recall him making posts which displayed such courtesy with new members. It all made sense once I woke up though.

Mar 31, 2012 at 2:54 AM
daughter of chivalry
I also found it quite strange why Fab seemed to act like he liked me so much through that PM, as I don't recall him making posts which displayed such courtesy with new members.
Hm, you don't say? I find this riveting, really. I'd like to hear more of your observations on this matter, if you would be so kind to do so, as it would most definitely ease my confusion if you were to elaborate on the statement that you have just posted, and in turn I have just quoted because I was making a reply to said statement.

Mar 31, 2012 at 3:07 AM
Banned
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Most excellent, my fine madame. You are certainly quite the raconteur. However, the massive amount of polysyllabic, gargantuan words in that sentence of yours have allowed me to detect a charientism. If you would be so kind as to remove this offense, it would bring me out of my mulligrubs. I do agree with you though, that this HaydenStudios is quite the philosophunculist. He seems to derive pleasure from polyphloisboian acts. Hopefully, this artfully worded paragraph shall provide the recumbentibus needed to drive Hayden to cachinnation. I do hope you have enjoyed me being so blandiloquent.

Mar 31, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Pirate Member
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
diph.php

Apr 10, 2012 at 4:22 AM
"Huzzah!"
On Sunday, I dreamt that I was in front of my church (yes I'm religous) and I was set in a room with a ton of desks, and we had to redo Quantum Leadership (ugh)
Describing that Quantum Leadership was this thing I had to do in school when someone came in and told us how to be less of a bully, and to step up to help others (already knew) for the whole day -.-' .
Then I woke up for school. Then I crashed and dreamed that I was in my basement and there was a wicker basket with blankets in it next to the computer desk and these people came in dressed in black and told me to stand behind the wicker basket, jamming myself into my room wall. Then they left and I flopped back in the leather recliner. Then they came back and told me to stand behind it again and they lit it on fire. I ran into my room, picked up my conveniently empty backpack, and started to pack the stuff in my room. First the laptop, then my 3ds, then the charger for it, then my hoodies, then I hauled butt out of my room, and where the wicker basket was on fire, it was just the basket. Then I started hearing voices, and my brother burst in my room to wake me up.

Yes, I DO have really strange dreams. I don't know why, though.

Apr 10, 2012 at 11:12 PM
daughter of chivalry
I had a dream with Yakkers and our friend Mike in it. We planned on going on a roller coaster and doing that one thing where people pretend to play chess during the ride. Mike was gonna have a chessboard, I was gonna have a pizza for some reason, and I forget what Yakkers was gonna have. We thought it was da best plan evar, but it was actually really dumb because the ride just had one seat per row, nobody controlled it, and there were no lines at all. For some reason, it was "Six Flags", even when it wasn't. It was just a small building with that roller coaster in one room.

Anyway, I had to make the pizza. But I was slacking off and running out of time. But i only had cheese and bread so I couldn't make it. Then for some reason, while i was attempting to make it, there was a pad on it. Y'know, those things ladies in their panties when their vaginas decide to bleed. The pad was clean though, mind you.

Then I had one of my very common recurring dreams. I was in the cafeteria of my school and they were serving really yummy food with really yummy sides. But I could only choose 2 sides and couldn't make up my mind. I have this dream so often it's ridiculous, and also shows how much of a fatass I am.

Apr 10, 2012 at 11:18 PM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
We thought it was da best plan evar, but it was actually really dumb because the ride just had one seat per row, nobody controlled it, and there were no lines at all. For some reason, it was "Six Flags", even when it wasn't. It was just a small building with that roller coaster in one room.
To my knowledge, Six Flags excels in making dull indoor roller coasters, or at least in my area.

Also charging $5 for Dasani water bottles but that doesn't relate to the topic at all, does it?

Apr 10, 2012 at 11:35 PM
daughter of chivalry
Six Flags New England mostly has outdoor ones. I don't think there are any indoors except for Batman partially?

And yeah. Amusement parks tend to be dicks about things as simple as water

Apr 11, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Apr 12, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Been here way too long...
Today I dreamed that everybody thought I was dating my friend Bob (P.S. that isn't actually her name), and for some reason, my only thought was "HOW DID THEY KNOW?"
Also a few days ago I dreamed that whenever I wore someone else's clothes, I wasn't able to feel pain. I used my powers for good for a while, but then I accidentally killed myself.

Apr 13, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Pirate Member
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Yesterday I dreamed that I was walking on a half-broken bridge with metal poles sticking out of it, then I got to the point where the bridge was cut in half and there was a gap between the two halves, I tried to jump it but I fell...and i fell down into darkness before falling into AN EYE.

One of the weirdest dreams,especially the last part.

Apr 13, 2012 at 11:23 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
I know no one reads these, but I want to get this down so I don't forget.

Myself and everyone I knew was in line for inspection for something, I have no idea what. I was super nervous for this, it was like a physical or something. So of course everyone was standing around outside completely naked, like you do, and everyone had a dick whether or not they were male. I just stood in line, talking to my friends, and then it ended.
Didn't strike me as weird until I woke up.

Apr 18, 2012 at 11:34 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I dreamed that me and my music composition professor were going off on some sort of epic quest in the middle of the night, riding on his motorcycle. After a while, I slid off the back of the motorcycle, just as a car was coming from behind, so he turned around and drove straight into the car, stopping it and sacrificing it to save me. I was a bit shaken, but the quest had to go on, so I grabbed the motorcycle (which was somehow completely intact) and continued on with the quest. I'm not even sure what the quest was, or if I ever reached my destination.

So remember kids, music composition is serious fucking business.

Apr 19, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Pirate Member
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Why the music composition professor, of all people?