What did you dream about last night?

Jan 21, 2012 at 6:05 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Just the end part I still remember (everything probably happened in 15 minutes or so) :

I was at some kind of artshow, except I was crossing a large open stretch of pavement towards a large building. I had just gotten a 12-pack or 24-pack of Coca-cola, that red cardbord with the stripe. Tore open the top, and grabbed one out... The first one I grabbed out was all kinda crushed on the side...
I think I gave that one to a friend, as I started my way towards that building I mentioned.

At the current time, crowds of people were headed towards that building, but in spurts. I grabbed out a second Coke, and this one was fine... I opened it up, and it fizzed a bit, and put down the pack of Cokes. I walked on towards the building forgetting the carton. I think I might have past some people on the way, who were leaving the building?

When I was a pretty good distance from the coke carton, and almost to the building I remembered, oh man, I left the cokes back there. I turned around, and started back... At that point a dark haired guy and a blonde girl were heading away from the building about to cross paths with the carton of cokes.
"Hey!", I shouted. But, they didn't pay me any attention, and proceeded to pick up the drinks, and walk away with it. (It was in the middle of the large open path...)
"Hey, those are mine!" "Over here!" I walked after them trying to get their attention, and after 20 seconds or so, he turned around and basically said "Too bad", and they took off running.
Gahhh, I chased after them, back into the artshow area, [from the open path that curved to the building, I was now going into the area with artshow booth after booth, where visibility is cut off since they form a huge "U". Before I could catch up, they turned the corner and by the time I made it back there they were long gone...

At some point, that friend I gave the crushed coke to, showed up, asking about what happened. Apparently he recognized the guy, and he had a booth at the end of the artshow in that direction, somewhere.

So, with that information I started walking through the crowded show looking for them...
I was pretty annoyed at this point as you might imagine... and for some reason the Coke was needed for my car, or something; without it, it wouldn't start. So, it was pretty important.

I walked around the show, looking in booth after booth trying to catch a glimpse of those people again, but no luck. I eventually made it to a point where the artshow loops back, heading the way I came on the other side. I went into someone's booth I knew, and started telling them what happened, and how they stole that important thing... [At this point, I didn't even think of it as a carton of coke anymore, it became like the engine or something important for the car]

I pulled out the iPhone like phone I had, and said I had a video to show him. I hadn't apparently used its camera to take a video of the guys I had been chasing... But, I had some other videos, I looked through them and... THERE THEY WERE! They were in some kind of Opening Video, kinda anime style (although real people).... I started it, and showed him, he recognized them!
The guy hard dark short hair, a goatee or mustache, and looked pretty prim and proper, the girl was a pretty normal looking girl, with very normal looking features... she had blonde hair...

Thanks to that, I apparently had been able to figure out who they were.

The next thing I know, I'm that guy that I had been looking for, and was walking through the parking lot, heading to his van or some big vehicle. The hood was up? And looking in... the engine block had been cut into two, as if by a sword that could do something that crazy. Somehow, he knew that I was the one responsible, and now he was pissed off, and apparently knew where I lived...

The next thing I remember, he arrived in front of the place I lived. Except this place was HUGE.
Some kind of European mansion with the hedge garden on either side, and flat grass, and maybe a fountain in the middle. In the distance was the huge mansion, and either side of the mansion were these large tower-like buldings; you had to walk up a very wide, considerable amount of steps before you got to that point. It was a pretty impressive sight...

Anyway, he made his way through towards the garden, and towards the steps. It was so huge, you really didn't see past the hedge garden to see the house and towers, until he had reached pretty close to it.
At last after turning a corner he began walking up the steps, and there was that pretty huge house. It seemed like it was day when he was walking through the mansion, but it was nighttime before he broke in.

He walked into the large room, and it was BLINDING DARK. Kinda creepy inside, he had brought a gun though... An automatic oozi no less. It was just too dark though, so he turned around stumbling to where he thought he saw a light switch where he entered.

The room was kinda odd, it was like if it was half construction/old creepy mansion. The door he entered through was a single door on the left side of a long wall. At hand level, there was a wooden beam, construction that worked as a shelf... something was on it, and next to that was the light switch.
*click*
Turning it on, allowed him to see where he was... But, it didn't light up the room much. If before it was absolutely pitch black nearly, now it was like a moonlit night, or maybe like if you were in a house with the lights off during a thunder storm.

Needless to say he readied his gun, and looked ahead...

The house ahead was kind of odd, two exits on either side of the room, maybe enough visibility to see, the room ahead; which was like a huge theater room. And he was on the second upper floor, so this place was huge. But, there were cobwebs, it was misty or something... and the lighting was incredibly scary. There was a flash or something, as he made his way towards the house looking for me. He might have called out "I know you're here!!" "Come out!!"

I'm not sure what was just SO AMAZINGLY SCARY, besides the incredible ambience of this ultra creepy old, dusty, thunderstorm lighting place, but something made him scream. But, was it a HIM at all?! Because the voice that came out was a girl's blood curtling scream???

Then I was rudely woken up by someone! It was time to get up.
"GAHHH ALRIGHT!"

Gahhh it was just getting good too... seriously loved that ultra scary feeling, gave me goosebumps, and thought I should write this down on the forums... lol

Jan 21, 2012 at 7:01 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I dreamed i was in a elivater. It started falling. It was strange.....It gave me time to think. Truly think. I stared death straght in the eyes. He said "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP"
and then i woke up. STUPID ALARM CLOCK! :mad:

Jan 21, 2012 at 8:16 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Not the best dream i have ever had. The best was something like this.

I woke up in a strange room. there was a hacksaw on the wall. My foot was chained to the hacksaw. Floods of strange insects came at me,i grabed the saw and started swinging.
Now of corse,my foot was attaced. It was strange,to see yourself swinging a saw and knocking your self to the floor. Finnaly,the insects stoped. I was so relived,I passed out.
When I woke,I found my self in a very SAW 1 esc senareo. There was a shotgun pointed at me. I had to cut off my pinkie's in 30 seconts,or else the shotgun would fire. I kinda broke the trap......I headbutted the shotgun,and it fell. 30 seconts later,the TV turned on,and a suprised Billy the pupet stared at me. He said "What the hell did you do?!" Then i woke up.

Jan 23, 2012 at 11:29 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Raving madman: Strangest, most epic, most randomest dreams EVeR!!1!

Jan 23, 2012 at 11:33 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Havent had any good ones lately. The best one was a wet dream about Sue. SHIT I SAID THAT OUT LOUD!

Jan 24, 2012 at 1:04 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I had a dream that I was attacked by talking pandas hired by the mafia. They chased me all the way from the city to my backyard where I killed them with a wooden stake. I should probably stop watching Happy Tree Friends right before bed.

Jan 24, 2012 at 4:34 AM
"Huzzah!"
I dreamt I was roaming Skyrim on my trusty steed. When the Dragon God swooped down, roaring in that silly made up language the dragons speak in Skyrim.

So I shot him with a missile launcher. Because I had somehow combined Crysis and Skyrim together.

Feb 23, 2012 at 7:45 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I don't recollect everything but this is pretty much what happened:

Some weird guy came into my house to kill me. He had a really sharp knife and everything. So I was like "Oh shit" and called the police. For some reason, whenever I call the police in my dreams, I either give the wrong address, don't say something clearly enough, I get interrupted, or they never come fast enough. So I was sorta panicking.

In the mean time, I was avoiding this weirdo so I don't get stabbed. Then the door to my house opens, but it's just one of my uncles and my parents..so now they are in danger too. I call the police again.

Then for some reason, I begin shooting the breeze with the guy trying to kill me. We go outside and walk down my driveway, and then I notice he has an electric blue dildo that is oddly shaped.

"Hey, is that a Bad Dragon dildo? It looks like The Doberman"
"Yes. It is. It also glows in the dark"
"Oh that's pretty cool. My friend and I were thinking of ordering a bunch of glow in the dark ones and bringing them to a rave at an anime convention and waving them around." (True story. Me and Yakkers were talking about that. Not like we would actually do it, but...)
"Oh that's pretty funny"

So then the police come but for some reason they are not really taking anything seriously. They don't believe this guy was trying to kill me. So I run back inside and steal the guy's knapsack which has the stabby knife in it. I show it to the police and they are basically like "Oh. Okay." I don't recall them throwing the guy on the ground and arresting him.

Later, I learned the guy died. What a shame.

EDIT: Oh yeah, during the conversation I told him that I wanted to order "The Tailstretcher"

Feb 23, 2012 at 10:49 PM
"Huzzah!"
Last night, I dreamed I was a well-armed fugitive, accompanied by my vampire gal-pal. It got really confusing when Michael Jackson popped up.

Feb 23, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Desu your dreams are always so much more interesting than mine D:
Not fair.

Feb 24, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Banned
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I was having lolicon sex.

Feb 24, 2012 at 3:17 AM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
So I was on this giant pinball table that was kinda like mario party and then pacman showed up and pushed me in this giant circle where i was teleported into space and then i played a pinball minigame and then teleported to a floating checkpoint room where i was congradulated and then i flew back down to the pinball table and ran around for 10 minutes until i woke up

Feb 24, 2012 at 8:53 AM
The Eternal Darkness
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Well, two days ago (I didn't sleep last night, too excited about tomorrow) I dreamt that Majin Buu from the anime, Dragon Ball Z, turned me into chocolate. Then before he ate me, Pokémon hero Ash Ketchum threw a Master Ball at him. And succeeded. Then the four turtles from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles came along, slicing poor Pikachu and Ash into bits. Then I turned to normal again as, for some strange reason, a Time Wizard (from Yu-Gi-Oh!) came by and turned the turtles ancient. I took Leonardo's katana, ready to defend myself, only to see Sam and Max walk by, shooting stuff at random (the wizard of time got hit). I narrowly avoided the bullet, and somehow teleported to Max, only to decapitate him. Sam was close to shooting me when a squirrel came and ate the talking dog. Then Supernatural's Sam and Dean Winchester come, shooting the squirrel, before a concrete donkey from Worms World Party crushes them. I then sliced an army of ninjas to bits before meeting their boss, the evil and undead Dr. Zomboss (Plants vs Zombies end boss), and I sliced his robot up. Then I woke up at 04:30 in South African time.

Let's see... DBZ, Pokémon, TMNT, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Sam & Max, Supernatural, Worms World Party, Plants vs Zombies... EIGHT programs, games...
DBZ is at the Kid Buu part, Pokémon is near the Sinnoh League Victors, TMNT hasn't been on SA television since one or two years ago, Yu-Gi-Oh! too, Sam & Max? 2003 or 2002. Supernatural, last year. Worms World Party? I played that game in 2009 last time. Plants vs Zombies, last year. Weird.

Feb 24, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
I love when I have sorcererous power in my dreams :D
Like being able to move water with my mind, make big splashes, even a tidal wave...
Teleporting, or teleporting others/moving things with my mind. (I remember someone running behind the bus saying wait! I simply focused and teleported them inside lol)

Even when guns are pointed at me, there's no fear; I simply smile.
I believe I used the power to push/move things around too, but it's too vague now...

Feb 24, 2012 at 10:44 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I had a dream where I was attacked in my own room by a Rosario Vampire style vampire.
Right before she was able to suck my blood, a blue moon appeared outside my window.

I gained psychic powers, my mind merged with that of my cat and I drove the vampire away with my newly gained telekineticly based super augmented physical abilities. And cat scratches.

Feb 24, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Last night, I had a dream that my mom was at a gas station, and parked the car outside the building. The car was not exactly parked, per se, so people were kinda blocked off. My mom claimed she was only going in for a moment, but she took a while. So I, sitting in the passenger seat and too young to drive, took that wheel and tried to park. But for some reason, when I pressed the brake pedal, the car wouldn't stop! And I had to weave around the gas station, and probably looked from outside like I was taking a joy ride, until I finally managed to make it stop and park it. Then my mom came back to find that I had driven the car. She was very mad. It's always such a relief when you do something so stupid in a dream that you'd never do in real life, and you wake up realizing it never happened.