Werid garbage text?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2014 at 12:09 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I'm not sure id this counts as an issue but anyways, I was looking through the script files of CS and look through labyrinth I, and found THIS garbage text. Anyone got an idea what this text is under event 503?!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 0
Mar 2, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
That's non-supported Japanese text (Japanese that doesn't show correctly on an English computer).

Though rare to find, there are some tidbits here and there of it. Pixel probably wrote down some reminders for what certain flags do or something.

Mar 2, 2014 at 3:53 AM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
yeah,f̶or͝ ̵s̡om̵e̷ o̸̵̤̳͕̟̱̦͆̇̑ͨ̓́̚d̤͔̰̘͍̠͚̪ͮ̌͊͐̓̚d̍̐̐̂́͘҉̣̝̻̪͇͓̥͖ ̵̲͎̋̾̕r̮̫̺̼̩̥̳̣̐̈́ͯͤͤͅe̥̳̬͇̻̪͚͂̏ͅa̧̻͎̹͙͙͉̰ͫ͐̽͊̐͘s͕̠̙̮̥̝̋̉ͮ̒͂͛͞o͉̮̼͍̻̱͇̍ͩͬ̓͞ͅn̵̟̫̬̬̰̲̬͐͒̍ͫͯ̆͊ ̻̖̳̇̈ͫ̽̋͗̏ͬ͝ ͥ͏̡̼͚̣͎m̵̨̧̛̞͖̮̲̤̳̬̼̮͈̻̰̳̘̦͇͎ͤ̇̍̋̇͋̇̀̋̊̏̊̾̀̚y̷̭̤̼͓̩̜̼̭̱̥̳̯̬͕̯͓̙͑͑̋ͧ̒̃͆̃ͧ͆̎͑͗͊ͮͩ̿̚͢ͅ ̨̃̈́͑͂ͧ̊̃͌̀̋ͬͬ̆́͊ͦ́̚͏͉̹͉͎̬͇̰͉͓̥t͑͗ͤͣͧ̅̍͒͑͆҉̩͍̭̱̙̻̝̭̮̦͎͜͜ͅeͭ͌͑ͬ͌ͧ́ͧ҉̨̛̼͉̳͚͚x̸̲̠̘̳̪͚͙̠̤̳͎̰̮͉̩̐̓ͮͪ͌ͥͫͥ̔̂̽̀̌ͩ͠ͅt̸̴̗͕̠̝̝̝͎͓̭͓̞͇̘̗̟̲̖̊͋̍̏̑̇̆ͫ̍ͩ͋́̆͂̕͟͜ ̢͈͍̬̫͎̼̘̺̅̋̔͆ͬ̅ͬ̎͢ͅj̍ͫ͐͂̋͏̸̥̙̘̠̭̰́̀͠u̶̹̘̣̯̰̼̭̪ͯͯͭ́̾̓ͦͭ͑̀͝͠͡s̴̤͉͈͓͕̯͍̳̓͂ͪ͂̓͢͞͡͠t̽̓ͮͧ̕͘҉͔̼̘͙ ̛͕͈̜̦̝̱͔̩̪̩̀͋ͬ̇̌̄ͦ̑͒͛̽ͤ͋ͧ͆́͢͠͠ļ̶̺̘̦̠̗̐ͩ̉͆i̴̸͔̙͓͉̪͈̼͙̬ͨ͑̇̇ͪ̍ͯ͒͂͑͆͛͟ͅk͔͚̼̘ͯ̑̋͌ͯͩͭ̎͒͝͞e̸̢̜̪̙̞̼̻̣ͭ̾̿̅ͥ͆͐̓̒̇ͣ̆̅̚s̵̛̈̓́͑͋ͥͤ̓ͪͨͯ̑̾ͩ͊͟҉҉̜͇͖̙̲̤͙͎̳͇̮ ̷̟͔̩̲̜͈̜̋̓͌̿̃̂ͨ̍͗̌̓̈̄͂͗̉̚͘t̸̅ͫ͗ͥ͊̓̿͂̾ͥ͂ͭ̇̋ͭͨ̌̌ͥ͘͟͠҉̼͖̗͉͓̞̲͖̘̗͉̣̣ǫ̡̛͖͚͚͈̭̗̪̣̱̳̹̼̼͚͕̜̭̝̱̇ͦ̋̄̓ͥͭ̀̔̆̊̅ͤͦ ̶̨͎̪̝̪̠̞͖̞̲͕̬͕̥͈̮̙̳̓̄̈̐ͩͫ̈̀͟jͪ̂͑ͩͫ̾͋ͣ͆͂̎̽͌̋́͟͡͏͏̠͉͈͔͔̻͘u̢̨͍͎̦̥͙̱̲̟͖̿̔ͣ͆͛͑̆̏͌̔͗ͥͫ̑͡͝͝ṣ̴͍̺̰͕̼͍͆̿̈́ͮ͑̊̌̌́͡ț̴͚̼̼̱͉̰̜ͦ̐̓ͧͣͥ͑͂̅ͭ̓̒ͨͩ͑ͭ̀ l̡̠̦̯͉̮͇̹̜̮̲̘̺̳̮̱͈̿̆͗ͦ̍̊̌̆̓̍͡͠͠ͅi̷͊ͨ͆̐͌̌ͭ̓ͫ̅͑̒ͫ͜҉͔̟̪͔̟̞̦̝͚̥̝̳͢d̵̛̪̱̬̜͍͖̱̭͉̠̙̩̰̲̾ͤͩ̚̕͝e̷̢̡̘̗̭̭̮̯̤̲̤̺͙̟͖̺̓̃ͨ͗̍̿̊̄̆ͥ̀̂̓̓̈̊̐͝s̵̨̮͉̪͉̙̼̭̺̜͍̥̞̣̪̠̫̫̫͛ͬͣ͂ͯ̀ͬͮ̽̃ͣ͛͟ ̵̛̜̖̗̯̙ͭͣ̾͊̂̓͋͒̋ͨͧͧt̷̨̡̫̞̳̳̦̯̪͙̥͍̞̠̥̫̯͎͛ͪ̄͐͋ͥͣ̉ͯ̅̅̔͑̇̀̚ő̡̢̖͍̪͚̓̌̊ͪͯͧ̌ͥ̋̋̓̎͑̀͢͠ͅ ̨̛͓̩̙͍̻͓̯͎͎̟̬͙̺̙̻̠͕̽ͩͨͦ̇̅̕t̶̵̯͉̰̠̪͎͇̗̤̲̲̫̣̟̅̈́̈́̋̐̂͑̍ͧ͛ͥ̎͐̚̕ͅͅō̵̸͓̫̼̬͍͍̥̲̬̘̰̙͙̜̣͙̻͇̅̃͑͒͋̃͐͢t̴͖͔̥͈̭̣͕̳͖̬͉͖̬̞̪ͥͯ̂ͯ͂ͥͦ̄͋̋͗ͪ̚͡a̴̢͚̥̩̹ͬ͑ͩͣ͒̌̀̔ͫ́̌̐ͯ̑̒̽ͬ̉͘͟͠l̈ͣ͗̊͝͏̡͚͔̤͓̮̬̰͍͓͈̩̟̻̕͠ ̱̳̤͇͕̟͉̳̬̬̘̙̠̬̳̍̇̓ͮ̌̾̽͊̈́ͭͥͧ̐͛ͩ̍ͭͮ̕͢ŷͪ̊̈́͂̌͛͌҉̧̱̜̲̞̮̘̜̺̣͍͕̰͖̙̭̖̀ ̈͆͆̎ͯ̏̆ͪ̔ͬ̂ͬͥ̒̈̊ͫ́͟͟͜͡͏̼̺̭͓̫̮͉ͅͅģ̴̰͔̞̻͎̖̠͎͖̺͇̺͎̤̠ͤͤ̎ͪǫ̶̢̪͎͎͚͖̹͚̦̗̞̟̩̰̼ͬͨ̅ͯ͐ͪ͋ͪ̽̿ͬ̎̽̊͊ ̶̛̤̱̲͛ͯͬ̿̊͋̅ͤ̄́̒͛ͮ̀͘͞ͅa̛͕͕̹̖͈̘̥̙̻̱̹͉̩̮̬͙̞͗ͮ͌̃̅̽̊̌̃̈́̚͝ǩ̢̳͓̪̮̠̟̥̣̥͖̪͉̙̖͂̓̄ͩ͢͠͞ͅw̧ͬ͌ͯ̏ͧ͋̂̄͑̑ͥ̽̚͏̵̙͚͔̥͚a̅͒̆̇̔̇̏̒̆͌̅͊͋̋ͨ͘҉̴҉͍̱̗̤͉͈̪̰̼̞̣̖͕̟͚̬̥r̡̋ͧ͐ͯ͛͊ͫͨͤ͑̈́͑̾͠҉̜͔̜͕͙̤͖̺̝̬̥͓̲̮̠̞́k͓̖͚̤͚̮͕͙̣̥̔̃ͭͣ͋̀́͢ ̨̧͍̪̤̟͚̱̹̟̠͈͎̪̊̒ͩͯͤͣͯ̇ͥ̑́͛ͫ̕͘͞ǒ͔̟̭̻͈̹̹̤̂̐ͯ̑̌̅̉́̚͡͠n̶ͯ̈͗̄͢҉͙͉̰͇̦̘̲̼̜̮̪̱ ̶̨̢̩͚̳̰̭̲̗̻̣̎ͣͤ̎͢m̵͖͖̫̗̪͎̺̱͕͉̃̐ͧ͌̃̀ͦ̽̊̆͞͠ęͤ̎̐̈́̌̆ͧ̍͆̌҉̵̺̭͎̱̖̼̣̯̭͈̪̤

Dͦͥͪ̿ͩ̐͛̄̏͌ͫ̏ͮͥ̈ͣ҉̴̵̛̳͔͓̺͖̞͎͘r̤̮̥̮̈́ͪͦ̄̽ͯ̑ͭ̚̕͟ȩ̭̙̺͎̖̝̼̦̱̥̻̾̔̃ͯ͌ͧ̓̀ ̸̫̦̻̫̖͓̻̞̥̼̩͙̲̺̫̦ͣ̂̀̉͟͜ͅͅ ̸̶̧̟͔̩͍ͥ́ͨ̍̚͢s̵̺̹͕̱̮̳̭̮͓͌̃ͤ̏ͭ͋͋̀̋ͪ̊ͤ̏ͫͨͬ̽͟͢͝ͅ ̸̛̻̗̯͕̳̪̟̞͉͚̜̭̓̉̾̿͛̿̆͌ͪ̋́̕͞o̴͇̮͓͉̭͈̙̹̻͍͔̲͇̟̺̲͚͙ͪ̔̃ͮͯ̆ͫͧ͌ͥ́͠͡͠ ̷̴̼͙̻͎͓̘̥͍̊̌̃̓̐̓͒ͩͦ͗̊͛̚̕͡͠ ̥̝̤͚̈́̓̂͛͑ͩ͘̕͝͞ͅr̷̸̴̨͇̜̞̙̱̤̺̲͈͓͔̯͔̠̭͎̦̯͗ͥͫ̉̓ͫ̅ͨͭ͊͐̽̀eͮͩ̉͒͊́҉̪̗̪̻̯̘̖̬̖͈̳̤̗̕͢ ̛̦̮̞̞͍̈̔ͤ̽͐ͥ̅̓̉͛́͋̽̒̍̚͘͘͜l̺̦̞̟̖̼͔͙̊͛̐̿́̀̀͢ͅĩ̂̏̑̆ͤ̄ͥͫͭ̎͏̨̢͕̘̟͎͍̺̹̣̞̗͕̺͘͢ ̶̨̡͔̤͇̱̮̙̩̮̞̞̩̩̩͕̳̳̭̰͌͛̎̉̂́y̡̮̳͍̩̱͚͉̤̰͓̱̖̣͇͚̙̟̑ͯ̅̌͗́ ͩͨ̍͑̊͊ͯͯ̉ͥ͟҉͍͇͇̫̗͎͉̮̲̪͇͍̜̜͞2̴̡̢̛̰̗̤̻̘̗͈̲̤̟̯̣̏̋͒͌ͫ͆̈̌̆ͯ͘.̣̼̗̫̜͊̒̐ͩ̿̍̍̆̒̋̈̎͆͌́̕.̧̐̈ͬ̅ͧͧ́͡҉͔̘̲̰͈̲̲͔̳͚͚̮̻̤̱̟̖͇ͅ.̨́̑̅ͦͥ̉̈́ͤ̊̆̆ͨ͗͂ͪ̒͋͜҉͜҉͉̦̠̞̲̲̦̞̞̬̦͉̰͚̥̭͙̝

Ḯ̶̴̟̙̣͕̺͙̥̱̠̦͒̈́ͧͬ̑͂͗͑͑̔͋ͥ̔ͧt̶̴͇͇͍͈̬̯̹̟̜̗̀̃̒̀̆͘͘͡ ̞͖̪̮͚̞̱̮̣̜̬͎̩̥͈̰̳̦̮̊͊͑ͤͯͥͮ͌͞e̐̈ͫ̊̏̀ͩ̋̇̑͆̏ͥ͑ͯ͂̚͏̵̶̛̣̠̗͓̜̺̙̪̝̺̦̯̳̯̰ͅv̶̵̡͍̼͕͙͓̓ͮͧ̑ͣ͐́̂ͬ̊̑̾͊̆̀ë̔̆̊ͫ̃̏̓̋́ͫ̃̿̾͟͏̷̥͓̟̗̭̼͙͙̱̳͚̻̼̗̩͘ͅͅͅn̎ͣ̏̉ͥͫ̌̏ͬ̂̑ͩ́ͦ͗̐̚͏̢̖̫̝̮͈̟̪͔͢͝ͅ ̴̞̩̩̱̼̭͍̮̾̐͊͂̽ͫ͐ͮ̍̂ͩ̉ͬ̎̈́̽ͤͪ̕͝g͎̟͎͖̣̫̜͎̮̖͇̠͈̼̱̦͆̽ͧ̓͐̒̀͊͒̃̎̋̋̈ͩ̐̄́̚̕ͅe̡̜͎̫̜̲̰ͤ͆̈́̈́ͤͧ͊̽t̠̣̖͙̦̗͍̰͓̙̯̳͖̰̀ͯ́͌̈ͧ̔͂̇͑̀s̵̩͙͓͍̬̗͓̣̙ͬͬͮ́ͦ͆̆̒́̅͒ͥ̋ͣ́̇́ ̸̢̝̤͎̘͇̳̮̮̟̺̥̱̪̠͍̻ͧͣ̇̃͟͞t̨̧̥̹͕̭̮̮͈͍͇̲̤͛̿ͬ̔͋̃͠͠o̴̸̹̩͎͍̦̣͎̗͙̻̻̝̘̲̟̰̠̲ͮͯͣ̈ͦͥ͂ͦ͐̌̔̽̾ͣ̅ͭ́̀͟ͅ ̶̧̔͒̅ͪ͊̈ͣͤ̅̿̎͘҉̼̫͍̼͉̗͙͈̖t̡̢̛̫̫̞͔̱̠̳͍̣͉̝̬̣̩̲͆̓ͥ̅ͪͦ͑ͬ͆͋͛̀ͦ̉͗̇ő̴̂ͮͨ͂̅ͪ͗ͮ͊͗͒̑̉̿͠҉̮̭͙̻͇̗͙̼̤̬͡ȩ̴̥̥͙̘̻̥̬̇ͬ͗ͭ͒̑ͧ̄̈́̓͆ͭ̚͠ ̡̨̖͈͈̟͚̰̼͒̑ͪ̋͐̂̊͐ͨ̆͂͂ͨ́p̴̡̯͍̝͔̬̻͈̂̑̀ͯ͗ͯ͂ͪ͌̐̐͆̐ͬͭ̾͛̋́̕͠o̴͔̩͕̻̦͉̟̲̠̳̎͊̑́̿͂̋̿ͮ́̓̒͗͌̒̏͠ͅi̵̲̰̜͎̯͔̘̫̻͖̭̠̘͍̹͂̌ͫ͌ͦ͟n̢̍̒͐ͧ͛̓̍͐̒̕͘͏͍͍̲̳̮̱̥̖t̨̛̛̳͎͈̙͉̱ͭ̐ͤ̂͒ͤ̆ͪ͒͘͡ ̨̣̼͍̪̫͖̰̣̼͕̦̖̯̬̖̂ͭ̀̓̈́ͮ̑͑͝͞͝o̧̹̰̮̲̝̭͎̭̩͕̘̺͙̱̺̗͖͖̺̊͆ͮ͝f̷̨̨̭̥͕͇̹̯̼͇̮̠̆̉͌͋ͨ̅͟ ̶̧̖̯͎̖̼̥̗͉̯̠̫ͨ̑̾ͤͅt̼͙̥̯̻͖̣̆̑ͦ̽̈́̔̑̚̕̕͟͜͞ơ̴̯̙̬̜͔̤̯̥̰͓̲͓ͯ̂͐̆̄̒͛ͦ̒ͥ́̚ͅt̷͈͓̲͚̠̐͐̓̑̐̊̑ͥ̅̾ͩ̊ͬ̋́͞͡a̛̙̩̠̫͙̪̜͊ͣ͛̎ͥͤͩ̏̕͢͠l̷̶͈̖̟͍ͣ̈̂ͭ͐̈̊ͧͭ̚ ̛͙͖̣͓͈̖͇͚̺̳̐̆ͣ̿̍͌͑̆͂̐ͧ́͢ṳ̸̧͓̯̮͔̻̟͕̹̝̘̩̣͛͒̾ͩ̄͛̐n̢̽͂ͮ̅ͦ̾̓͋̂͢͟͡҉̮͖̙͕͍̱͕d̵̢̡̯͕͔͓̍̏ͯͭͤ̑͛̄ͮ̋̃̆́̆ͮ̐̿͗͒͠e̷̩̰̭͖̤̞̬̯̙̦̫̹̓̒̃̇͑̍̂͋ͩͣ̑̉́̿̃ͭ͛̍͑͢͝c̶͎̙͙̩̜ͨ̇̌̒̉ͭ͟͡ĭ̷̛͔̲̖̗͍̲̗͗̌͛̈́͋̈́ͣ̈ͮͭ̓̽̍̏̆̍͜p̷̧̩͖̎ͭͨͣͫ͟͡ͅḧ́̓ͣ͒̒̓́͏̺̯͍͕͇̩̻̖e̫͖̮̥̺͖͔̹͓̱̣̻͖̦ͭ̽̍̆̂̊͐͐͊̎̆̒ͨ̀̚͝͝r̷̷̭͕͇̰̦̖̱̪̳̩͆͌ͣ̃͋a̡̙̟̳͇̼̲̬̘̮̗̜̝̥͍͍ͯ́̃̀̂ͬ͡b̷̯̰̤̮̦̭͚͉̮̬̯̳̙̜̲̑̔ͬͨ̄̈́̈ͤ͆̅ͪ͑͑̏̚͢ĭ̸̥͉̲̮̭̘̘͔͎̱͇̦̊̋̏ͣ̆̅̓ͤͯͭͣ͌̕͘ͅl͔̟̜̮͇̱̇̈̀̃́͂ͥͪͣ͗̒̃̔ͥ̄ͨ̿̀͟͝͡i̸̛̩̭͕̤͓̦̞̖̬̗͉̺̭̱͂͂̔̽ͦ̈ͤ͌ͭ̆t̴͔̮̱̥̹̥̲̭̤̺͙̹̗͔̳̤͎̫͕͆͗̐̓̒̊̀͝͠ẏ̛̛̲͍̘̼̤̜̍̾ͩͧ̆ͫ̽̇̍͗͆̔͆̋̈́̀̀̚͠

Mar 3, 2014 at 12:16 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
W̵͓̬̜͎̰͎̰̬ͩͣ̾͂̽̄͐͊͂̈́ͨ̿͒ͨ̍ͭ̅̽́́̕h̶̷̪̘̬͈̮̣̥̑͂ͮ̏ͤ̽ͣͧ̎͊ͤ͢͠͡a̸̧̼̦̜͇̗͎͎͑ͩ̔ͤ̈́͋͒͊ͥͮ̓͟͟͡ẗ̴͕̫̗̫͔͓̟́͂̆͆ͩ͑̈́̇́̚̚͡͝ ͩ̿̆̚͏̡̡̳͓̺̦̹͉̪͡a̔̍̓ͪ̈̌͛ͯ̊ͭ͏̸̵̖͍̼̹̼̗̦̣͚̻̗͙̙r̸̪͚̦̱͚͇̦̮̙̰̭̗̙͇͛̿̎͊ͦͭ̾͐ͭͯ̃̒ͯ̇͑͘͜͡ͅeͯͧ̃̌̾̂͆̅̓͋̈́̓͒͐̂͑͏̜͓̣̩͚̤̲̙̟̦̫̥̩̘́͜͠ͅ ̶̗̖̤̲̯̪̲͓̯̰̺̜̀ͫ̇̋́͡͞͞ŷ̶̵̞̯̙̳̭̮͔̭̙̗̙̳̠̥͉͔̭̌̌̍ͅǭ̶̘̟̟̯̹̦̣̘̿ͧ̿̓̓͐̐͐̀̚̚ͅu̡̧̥̺̰̟̗͈̦͎̲̬̗̙̞̩͇͖̲̤̰ͮͯͨ̀̍ͦ͗̎́̈͘ ̮̥̬͙̺̭̖̼͕̲̞̤̤̖̯̥͔̻͚ͦ̄̍͗̎̈̉͆̍̓ͥ́͟͠t̛̮͔̞̟̟̹͕̬͓̪̱͎͖ͩͯ̓̂̍̈̐̍͘͠a̷̡̙̠̦̩̺̣̭̠͍͎͚̬͕͉̩̥ͪͥ̊̚̕͝ļ͖̥̗̥͔̟̳̩̫̱̹̟̭̮̲͓͚̗͎̋̆̓͆ͦ̐͑̿ͦ̉ͯ͊̈͢k̙̬̯̦̭̠̫̠̺̱̹̖̐ͫͧ̀̕͢i̡̛ͫ͆̇̇́͜͏͉̩̜͔̪̜̪̠͓̣̦̭͖̲n̶̛̛̲̯̥̖̰͈̺̝̪̳͓͖͆ͫ͋͛̌̈́̾͐̇ͣ̿̾̽ͪ̚̚gͩͬ̇̒̍̐ͣ̀͂̒́̚҉̵̹̯͓͓̱̮̬̼̭͜ͅ ̢̞̗̣̼͉̘̻̘̦̗̣̘̙̠̟̾ͥ̿͌͑͋̍ͧͥ̚̚͠ą̶̵̙̗̥͙̱̦͐̽ͮͣ͗ͩḅ̸̷̧̛̦̮̞̫̝̣͕ͮͥ̅ͦ̑͟o̞͍̝̥̞̯͉͋̊͛ͫ̓̒ͩ̂ͯ́̓ͧͦͬ̍̀ͥ̀̀̚͘͝u̍ͩͥ̃̎ͪͥ̊͏̝͈͉̪̦̙̪̺̱͔͕̜͜͜͡ẗ̴̛̯̩̲̰̭̪̭͖̙̱̹̫͔̥́̈́ͣ͋͛̓ͦ̒̊́͘͢?̶̛̤̹͙̬̻̞̜̞̮̭̈͂̈́̌̒ͨ̽ͪ ̸̱̻̝̘͖͈͎̹̤̪͍͕̗̗̗͚͓ͤ̐ͧ̿̒̊̃ͮ̄̄̆̀͟Ț̴̴͙͔̭͖̙̮̜̫̪̟͖̳̬͎̊̎͛̅̓̇̄ͦ̋ͬ̎ͥ̐̿͘h̨̡͕̙̼̟̹̗̞͈̥͕̲̼̩̺̱̬̖̙̺ͧͣ̍ͯ̄̏́̿̔̕͡͝i̷̷̥̲͚͖͆͐ͣͬ̊̽̈͐ͣ̊̏̆̈̓̾́̿́s̸̸̗̣̤̦̦͓̩̠̩̳͍͎̦̱͇̈́͌̆ͣ͢͠ͅ ̶̶̟̬̖͕͚̦̤͕̻̳̫̩̬̳̹̹͗ͨͬ͂̎ͥ͋̐̑̾͟ͅt̨̛̙̺̰̱͖̒̅͐̋̌́̈́ͪ̊̅̎̑ͯ̓͢ë̵̫͉͙̳̞̫͍̝͔ͣͫ̾́ͫ̊͆ͦ̒̔͘͝͠͠ͅx͉̣͕̜͉̻̠̖͔͛̓ͤ̋̚͘͟ṯ̛̯̘̼͉̼͉͓ͭ̑̂ͩ̇̄̂ͦ͑̔ͤ͆͆͂͟ ̴̽̏̉́͏̤̠́̀ͅc̴̗̦̲̬̠̺̭̜͇͈̬͔̤̯̭̎̓ͣͫ͊̃̇̎̎ͨ̃ͮͧ̏ͩ̓̌ͧ́͟ͅͅa̢̍̔̾̾̇ͪ͊ͯ̀ͩ̂̂ͪ͆͟͏҉̶͇̤͓̙n͂͌̋͝҉̴͚̣̰̮̲͔̘̝̦͙̥̯͕̭̜̮̲̤̀ ̷̪̗͕̱͓͇̞̹̥̭̜ͪ͐̿̓̄͒ͪͤ̐͋̈̓͋͗́̚͘͟b́ͤͥ̽̾ͩ̾͛̃̃ͧͩ̆̇̾̈҉̢͏͙̙͕̥̤͚̩̞̟̫͈̤͍͟͠ͅe̎̄͐͛̐҉̬̹̖̙͡ ̷̨̦̳̯͍̦̣̙̝̭̟̹̝̼͙̻͓̝͙̬͆̈̊̿̐́̾̊ͯ̓̈́̏d̨̝͙͇̠͒ͭ̈̆̊̇͛̑͒͊͞e̸͙͕̹̘͕̯̝͙̍ͨ̈́͌̕͞ͅc̛̫̯̳͔̬̥̪̊͐̽ͫ͂̔ͮ̐̂̆ͩ̆ͫ̊̃ͣͨ̔̏͡i͕̬͇̞͖̬̠̲͙̳̖̪̱̺̗̙ͤͪ̈́̏ͨͧ̈́̉̔ͯ͘͜ͅp̓ͫ͑ͩͧͨ͏͖͉̺͈̹͎̦̰̜̫̫́ͅẖ̵̡̛̜̥͕̈̈́͂̋̃ͧ͒͟e̢̮͖͇̜̤̤͚̅̃̇̎̽͊̾ͣͯ̀̂̓ͣ͂̃̓̄́͟͢ȑ̡̯͍̥̖̮̹ͯ̀̇ͭ͆͢͞eͨ̑ͬ͌̓͒̅ͣ̓ͩͤ̌̃҉̸͚̟̤̖̮̠̻̹̞͉̙͍̝̹̠ͅd̴̸̸̨̺̝̲̱̤̤̝̰̙̦͇̼̗̣ͨ̇̒̽̈́̑́̍̾,̸̢̧̳͚͕̩͎̜̟̭̼̱͕̮͇̉ͬ̔͗̉ͮ̈̈͊̏̃ͦ͠͞ ̵̛̲͙̙̗̝̙̱̺͇͈̥̲̺̰̼͈̹̓ͮ̃̉̍̑̽͆̒̆ͅr̵ͨͣ͒ͩ̇́̍ͫ̐ͭ̾͊̀ͤͯ̿̒̆͞͏̳̗̗̭͙̮͖̤͖̣̠̭̬͎͚̻̟͟ḯ̸̴̧̗̘̮̥̳͉̱̖̹̯͓̣̩ͥ̂̑̃͆͗̈͟ͅͅͅg̵̦͉̻̳͚ͥͦ̌͊̓̕͠͡͡h̢̛̪͍̥̜̺̩͚̻̻͈̺̹ͬͮ̀ͭ̍̀̊̏͘t̛̞͖͈̍̒̓̎͆̾̽͜?̵̛͎̣̤̪͍̪̼̻ͭ͑̅͋͗ͦ͒̐ͥ̔̋͜

Mar 3, 2014 at 4:00 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
You just have to encounter MissingNo. and B̈́̓͋̍͂̈̆̑̆͢҉̜̹O̎͌̉҉̼͇̮͕͚O͕͓͕̟͗̆ͣ̃̋̑͘͜M̮̬̠̽́̿̎͗ͧ̾ͬ́̚͜!̅͋̊̅̄́̅̚҉͇̟̩ ̶̷̧̝̣̰̟̫̱̘̊͊̉ͧͮͣ̏̐̃T͙̮͚̮̳̰̓ͦ̄́ͧͯ͆̀h̨̺̟̼̞͕̫̟̓ͪ̅͑̊ͩ̎͝ȩ͍͙̪̻͖ͣ̈́̌̋͌̑̓͊͢r̶̛̞̘͎̣̞̯̎̌ͣ͒̽͂̚͡ȅ̛̛̺̜͔̟̯̹̫̟ͤͣ͂̔ ̢̺̙̦͙̑ͬ̓̚y̶̖̗̤̻͕̍͐o̬̫̘̦̳̱ͬ̾ͩͮ̈́ͨͫ͛́u͎̱ͣ̂̚͝͡ ̡̥̜͕̱͎̿͑͑̈̓͐ͬ̓g̸̜̦̥̰̰̝̤̺̏̐͟͝o̮̪̱̪̦̗̱̖͎ͥͧ͊̒̆̌ͮ̚.̉̌͗ͭͯ҉̷͓̙̩

Mar 3, 2014 at 6:10 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
˙ɔıdoʇɟɟo puɐ snolnɔıpıɹ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ əɔuıs 'əɹnʇnɟ əlqɐəəsəɹoɟ əɥʇ uı ʞɔol pɐəɹɥʇ ɐ əəs uɐɔ ı :ʍʇq

˙sɹnəʇɐɯɐ ɟo ɥɔunq ɐ ʇɐɥʍ

Mar 3, 2014 at 6:19 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
ⓨⓔⓐⓗ, ⓛⓔⓣ'ⓢ ⓓⓞ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ.

Status
Not open for further replies.