Welcome to the Darkside Translations Forum!

May 30, 2009 at 11:04 PM
Darkside Overlord
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Hello everyone and welcome to the Darkside section of the Mirai Gamer forums. Feel free to discuss the titles we translate and pretty much anything even remotely close here. We would like to know what you think of our work, so we encourage you to post your comments and criticisms here.

Since this forum is part of the Mirai Gamer network, everyone (including myself) is subject to its rules. We don't want to have to wield the banhammer on anyone, but we will if we have to. This especially applies to requesting disc images of the games we translate.

That said, welcome all and enjoy your stay.

Jun 2, 2009 at 6:28 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Hey, 'grats on the English Trial release. :D

Jun 5, 2009 at 2:37 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Indeed, congratulations on completing the English Trial. : )

-Thomas

Jul 9, 2009 at 9:56 PM
Darkside Overlord
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Thanks, guys.

Truth be told, I was expecting to get at least a little feedback on the Trial release so I could tweak the full version accordingly. While I've read a few positive comments, they're few and far apart (one line on 4ch, another on YouTube, etc...) - I'd have to visit Google regularly if I wanted to find them all, and I don't exactly have the time to do that...

Oh well. I'll have to trust my own instincts for the time being.

If you haven't checked it out already, I've reissued the English Trial. Many of the graphics have been touched-up, so this version is more representative of the final release. This version is a standalone and takes up half of the space as the original release.

Back to work for me.