waste of time thread

Aug 7, 2013 at 8:49 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Mr.Mold said:
Look Noxid I'm super sorry about posting yesterday I was just frustrated on playing on hard mode and I was getting really pissed off from dying all the time and hearing the same song again and again, I truly love the story but I guess I should hold back from ever playing on the 3hp challenge. My question is, could you please give me another chance? I promise I won't do some stupid crap again especially playing for hours on the same level on hard...
it was a joke m8

Aug 7, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Been here way too long...
Noxid play AoE2 with me

Aug 7, 2013 at 9:02 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
MagicDoors said:
How dare they
You should quit and work for Pixel
I sent a letter saying he should take me in as his apprentice but all he said was "thank you" ]:
Mosaic said:
Perhaps related: what is your ideal job? What are some of your goals for your future?
Clearly my ideal job would be forum moderator on the CSTSF, haha
But seriously if I could do it without worrying about finances I would want to try going into independent game dev full time, but that doesn't pay the bills unless you're really lucky or really good.
Drawing is fun but I'm not good enough / dedicated enough to make a living that way without a focus on more.. lascivious subject matter. I don't think I could handle being a commissioner(commissionee?) anyway, it's stressful.
Apart from that I'm lined up pretty well to get a decent-paying, completely uninteresting job in the software engineering sector and while it's not the best I can live with that probably maybe at least for a little while

Captain Fabulous said:
Noxid play AoE2 with me
ok just give me 15 minutes to walk home

Aug 7, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Noxid said:
I sent a letter saying he should take me in as his apprentice but all he said was "thank you" ]:
p172015-0-finalpicture.png

Aug 8, 2013 at 12:12 AM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Noxid said:
I'm not at work anymore but I guess I'll keep going because why not

Just one right now, although I've had many in the past.
p171997-0-queenzee.jpg
Her name is Zippy but we call her Zee and she's a shy, lazy ol' gal. Of course I live away and I don't get to see her often which makes me sad sometimes. Her main skills are laying on my bed and laying on things near my bed.

e: oh yeah also go ahead use em for whatever you want
My health tip of the day is to avoid eating whenever possible and be poor as hell. You hear a lot of bad stuff in the news about bulimics who ruin their teeth and esophagus with stomach acid, however if you never actually own any food to begin with then you don't need to purge it and trust me when I say it goes a long way towards a slimmer, healthier you.

Because I correctly and efficiently created it in the spoot so I could shit it up without conviction, and because I AM THE LAW.

As long as you know it in your heart to be true, your spirit animal can be frenzied sue.
- nah, I spent most of my time looking like the below so there wasn't much point to wearing silly armour anyway. Also Orcs are gross.
p171997-1-1.jpg

in retrospect I probably could have figured out I was a furfag a lot sooner than I did.
- Annoying, no. Confusing, yes. Odd, definitely. But a bit of weirdness is the spice of life and you don't do anything bad so I don't really have anything to be annoyed about.
- I actually didn't, youtube's comment notification system is awful and I turned off emails because I didn't like them junking up my inbox for a site I view most every day. But it amuses me.
- I'm too goddamn blessed, it'd take me all day. I have so much privilege that I would literally be shot on sight if I went to tumblr.
I do consciously recognize the fact that I am disgustingly fortunate in life and face almost no hardship whatsoever though.
- A rare treat, but a sweet sweet luxury. I would eat it all without remorse. Also doublethink totally is putting off the island contest just because he doesn't want to send me my prize jerky.
- for some reason the editor likes to delete everything after the '<' when I preview the post. cool.

diph.php

No, I don't believe I ever have. But if I do, I'll let you know.
we should all aspire to follow Raphael's example as a beacon of logic and emotion in this cruel and frustrating world.
I find it hard to believe no effort was put into this post.

Aug 8, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Professional Whatever
God DAMNit noxid ur BRAKING THE RULES

Aug 8, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
would u like 2 hang out some time?

Aug 8, 2013 at 2:05 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Thatnamelessguy said:
I find it hard to believe no effort was put into this post.
I'm just that good
MagicDoors said:
God DAMNit noxid ur BRAKING THE RULES
diph.php

I think u know what to do
WoodenRat said:
would u like 2 hang out some time?
Yeah sure bro, if you're ever round my side of town drop by and we can shoot the breeze and remember the good ol' days
Dunc2403 said:
Nox we have to play gam again sometime
I'm free in probably like three days
Maybe this time I'll do slightly better than godawful
You know I really would like you to win one of these times
But you have to earn it first

bringiton

Aug 8, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Someday, I know that the Eldar of Craftworld 2403 will triumph over the Space Woofs chapter of those godforsaken Space Marines

I also know that it'd be way more fun to play with more than just two people but whatever

Aug 8, 2013 at 6:57 PM
Professional Whatever
Oh oh I have an interesting question

What in god's name are you two talking about

Aug 9, 2013 at 1:41 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Only the best second-best PC RTS that I own
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - GOTY edition

Aug 9, 2013 at 8:03 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Someone told me what my spirit animal was once I think it was a salamander? I don't remember. Let's just stick with that it sounds cool.

What is that cat doing? Is it using the other cat as a hair styling brush? Why am I always late to these threads? Why am I asking all these questions?

Noxid said:
there's room 2 b coolr
Needs to be about 20% cooler.

Aug 9, 2013 at 1:48 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Connorses said:
Someone told me what my spirit animal was once I think it was a salamander? I don't remember. Let's just stick with that it sounds cool.

What is that cat doing? Is it using the other cat as a hair styling brush? Why am I always late to these threads? Why am I asking all these questions?
Salamanders are pretty Slammin', bro

Uhh, you mean my avatar? He's snapping his fingers, I dunno what other cat you're talkin' bout. I have the full version here:
p172025-0-caqm3xm.png

You're late because you clearly dont spend enough time browsing our beautiful forums. You're asking questions because you probably have nothing better to do with your time like most of us.

Aug 9, 2013 at 2:07 PM
Professional Whatever
Cat in OP bro

Also noxicat needs more eyeliner

Aug 9, 2013 at 7:28 PM
The Preacher
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Is the inscription on the shirt "Rude boy"?

Also did anyone ever tell you that you're like somewhat okay at drawing?

Aug 9, 2013 at 11:31 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
So today I scored a really nice record/CD player combo. It's made of mostly wood and is in near pristine condition. I only spent $30 to get it. I also got in the mail, a Platronics Gamecom 780 headset from a friend of mine. Pictures soon.

Aug 9, 2013 at 11:37 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Hiino said:
Is the inscription on the shirt "Rude boy"?

Also did anyone ever tell you that you're like somewhat okay at drawing?
Yes, and Yes.
I still wish I was better though. Or at least quicker about it, because I have a bunch of things I want / need to drawr n' not enough time or patience to get it done quick enough

Aug 10, 2013 at 6:09 PM
CARLSOOOOOON AAAAND PEEEEETERSSSSSS!
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
What's the meaning of life?