Warning?

Apr 22, 2018 at 3:46 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hi, I have a question. So I randomly got a warning about bumping a thread? What does this mean? And how I can I not do this for the next time, and what are these warning points? And do I get banned or something?
upload_2018-4-21_22-44-12.pngupload_2018-4-21_22-45-12.png
upload_2018-4-21_22-46-2.png

Apr 22, 2018 at 3:54 AM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Hi, I have a question. So I randomly got a warning about bumping a thread? What does this mean? And how I can I not do this for the next time, and what are these warning points? And do I get banned or something?
Essentially bumping a thread is replying to a thread that has been inactive for an extended period of time. There should be a message above the thread's contents that detail the process of "bumping" a thread.

Apr 22, 2018 at 3:54 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
View attachment 4730View attachment 4731
View attachment 4732
Bumping is something in forums, where a person responds to an old thread. The best way to make sure this doesn't happen again is that you look at the last post date of a thread. Then, use your intuition to decide whether your post is relevant enough to bump the thread.

Hope this helps!
- Erin Pistu

Apr 22, 2018 at 3:58 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Essentially bumping a thread is replying to a thread that has been inactive for an extended period of time. There should be a message above the thread's contents that detail the process of "bumping" a thread.
Bumping is something in forums, where a person responds to an old thread. The best way to make sure this doesn't happen again is that you look at the last post date of a thread. Then, use your intuition to decide whether your post is relevant enough to bump the thread.

Hope this helps!
- Erin Pistu

Thanks, guys for the FYI guys, I had no idea about this "bumping" system. Thanks for telling me, so the next time I won't get banned by accident! :p

Apr 22, 2018 at 4:14 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
While you're at it at signature is way too tall, if you want to keep all of it then stick some of it in spoiler tags

Apr 22, 2018 at 4:19 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
While you're at it at signature is way too tall, if you want to keep all of it then stick some of it in spoiler tags
Nice idea thanks.

Welp, this is embarrassing... How do I do that? I swear I didn't just go in clicking random buttons xd

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 22, 2018 at 4:51 AM
Org Discord Admin
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Right...

You probably need to look into the "Help" section at the very bottow of this page.
That page contains all useful BB codes (including the one you need to create and use a spoiler), and the Terms and Rules.
Rules are pretty important here. You already broke one, but don't worry, it's not too bad. Just follow them next time (and edit your post, don't post again if it is not an important update).

Apr 22, 2018 at 5:41 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Thanks, guys for the FYI guys, I had no idea about this "bumping" system. Thanks for telling me, so the next time I won't get banned by accident! :p
it's in the forum rules, which you should read before posting

Apr 22, 2018 at 7:27 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Welp, this is embarrassing... How do I do that? I swear I didn't just go in clicking random buttons xd

Code:
[spoiler=Text next to the button]
Content to be under spoiler.
[/spoiler]

Content to be under spoiler.

Full BB Code guide

Apr 22, 2018 at 9:25 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
May 13, 2018 at 9:41 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"