Warning Forever

Nov 19, 2009 at 11:03 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Warning Forever

This game is great for a bit of mindless fun. You play as a green ship thingy that shoots a bigger green ship thingy. The more times you kill the bigger ship, the bigger it gets. It also adapts to combat your play style and take advantages of your weaknesses (or so they tell me).

My high score is ~15 million. Now, I have to stop playing this so I can study...

Nov 20, 2009 at 2:03 AM
Been here way too long...
3 or four million, but I kept getting interrupted, so I dunno.

Nov 20, 2009 at 3:10 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
It's fun working out different strats and seeing how the AI changes based on what you do. I've got a pretty good technique I think but I won't say what it is just yet because it'd spoil it for others.

Anyway, this was a pretty good run, so I think i'll call it my official highscore for now
p89845-0-hiscore.png

Nov 20, 2009 at 11:29 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
Oh i used to play this game all the time it was awesome, lol i think ill see if i can get a better score ._.

Nov 21, 2009 at 3:16 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
Noxid said:
It's fun working out different strats and seeing how the AI changes based on what you do. I've got a pretty good technique I think but I won't say what it is just yet because it'd spoil it for others.

yeah it changes based on how you attack/destroy it, once i found that out i thought it was pretty damn cool

Nov 21, 2009 at 6:25 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I've just played with whatever the default settings are. 5 Ship limit would be too hard for me :|

Nov 21, 2009 at 6:49 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Noxid said:
I've just played with whatever the default settings are. 5 Ship limit would be too hard for me :|
"Normal" (180 secs)? Because I'm not exactly bad at these kinds of games but my best so far is Stage 12 + 5.2 mil D: Score really starts to balloon out after that though, so 15 mil is probably like 6 stages more than that.

Nov 21, 2009 at 6:54 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Yea, 180s.
Umm...

p89853-0-wfscordz.png

Yea, that seems to be an about right estimate.
Do you get "The Phoenix"? that thing used to dominate me every time.

JacobX891 said:
I did things that made stuff happen
Oh Jacob, you're such a card.

Nov 21, 2009 at 10:46 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Ah I see, combo kills give loads of extra points. Current strategy: Blow out one side (rendering it nearly harmless) then pummel the core until the entire half blows up. This has the added bonus of making the boss build horizontally rather than vertically (which I find far more dangerous). Unfortunately this gives the core a ton of life to eat through, I nearly just broke 10mil but I ran out of time D: Oh and DON'T GET HIT.