Aug 9, 2015 at 7:17 AM
Can you post a screenshot of your title screen with the 1'47"3 time? That will suffice.Espeon78 said:This is the best time I recorded, one time I got 1.47.3 but wasn't able to do it again.
That is rather likely. I think the engine really doesn't like this mod...F_Deity_Link said:oh, one more bug
You didn't completely fix the bug where you can get the blade twice
in one playthrough you can't get it twice, but if you close and then reopen the game, the sparkle thing is still there, and I can get the blade again
issue with saving/loading to file?
Here's a random list of stuff:
* the "Air" text flashing red looks pretty weird..
* use door to get to Overgrown Area, but then I just walk back?
* maybe use a different transition (or no transition) in Overgrown area?
* the door on top of the building there looks pretty weird too,
and it wasn't immediately clear that it was possible to drop down there.
* the enemies in Space look very white, but I guess you probably intended that..
* second save point in the construction area seems somewhat redundant
* can't walk under the platform in Windy Cove
* no crocs in any of the sand
* invisible barrier in the area after the construction area
* when I select Curly, it turns to MegaMan after going through the door
* I kinda hoped I'd be able to go upside down in the upside down section, but I'm guess that's not possible
Also, maybe you could add some info about the weapons, and a list of the assembly changes to the readme.
SeasonsOfDestiny said:I have no idea where to look for this alleged Bubbler
Wow, that place sure is packed with hidden goodies to find. Also, new time:Aar said:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZA4yIDBPDM
Jpzarde said:Dude, this is just like Team Fortress 2!
Thank you. That's exactly what I was aiming for ever since I started this in early June.I think this is a very professional mod, the changes made to the game really help it feel like it's own thing, which is awesome.
I give it a 10/9, I'll be sure to have a time uploaded soon.