Under Story

Jun 14, 2020 at 5:22 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
yes, exactly. hence why i said (in the original post) that when Dreemurr with 2 r's refers to the family, and Dreemur with 1 r refers to the race.
NOTE: When 'Dreemur' with one 'r' is said, it reffers to the Mimigas.
When 'Dreemurr' with 2 'r's is said, it referrs to the last name of MK, Toriel and Kris. aka Sue, Momorin and Kazuma. Respectively.
That's why I'm saying the race is actually called "boss monsters". Some characters in Undertale do refer to Toriel and Asgore as such.

Jun 14, 2020 at 10:00 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
That's why I'm saying the race is actually called "boss monsters". Some characters in Undertale do refer to Toriel and Asgore as such.
well, yes, but would 'bossmonster' be a suitable last name?

Jun 15, 2020 at 12:02 AM
War criminal
No, like.
Boss Monster is their race. Dreemurr is Asgore, Toriel, and Asriel's surnames. But if there were more than those 3, regardless of relation to the royal family, they'd be referred to as boss monsters, not Dreemurrs. You know what I mean?

Jun 15, 2020 at 12:27 AM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
No, like.
Boss Monster is their race. Dreemurr is Asgore, Toriel, and Asriel's surnames. But if there were more than those 3, regardless of relation to the royal family, they'd be referred to as boss monsters, not Dreemurrs. You know what I mean?

Jun 15, 2020 at 4:00 AM
Soup Man
What is your name? CyberSlash.
And what is the name of your species? ...CyberSlash.
completely irrelevant
OmarUTG said that he'd use Dreemur as their last names, and not to refer to the species
and 'boss monster' isn't even MK's species. he's just a regular monster

do you deadass refer to people by their SPECIES (and in this case, not even the correct species) and not their name?
you post the exact same question over and over and over and over and over and over again after he already cleared up why he's not calling them boss monsters.
this has to be bait

Jun 15, 2020 at 4:10 AM
War criminal
For a statement that goes like this:
NOTE: When 'Dreemur' with one 'r' is said, it refers to the Mimigas.
Then of course one would think the OP is referring to their species, name wasn't even mentioned in that post from the very start. This has to be bait.

Jun 15, 2020 at 4:29 AM
Soup Man
For a statement that goes like this:

Then of course one would think the OP is referring to their species, name wasn't even mentioned in that post from the very start. This has to be bait.
maybe you should stop looking at individual posts out of context for information
i can just as easily pull this contradictory post up:

i think it would be better to look at all his posts at once
NOTE: When 'Dreemur' with one 'r' is said, it reffers to the Mimigas.
When 'Dreemurr' with 2 'r's is said, it referrs to the last name of MK, Toriel and Kris. aka Sue, Momorin and Kazuma. Respectively.
yes, exactly. hence why i said (in the original post) that when Dreemurr with 2 r's refers to the family, and Dreemur with 1 r refers to the race.

In the original post, he says "Dreemurr" refers to the last name of Monster Kid, Toriel, and Kris, who are edits of the sprites of Sue, Momorin and Kazuma.
he also says "Dreemur" refers to the Mimigas, which you could interpret as a race, if Under Story actually had Mimigas in it
im 99% certain he's referring to the characters he edited from mimiga sprites (Asgore, Ralsei, etc.)
you can say that Sue is also a mimiga, but that's not true since she's of human origin. it makes sense op wouldnt refer to them in this way.
regardless, to me it looks like he is using both forms of Dreemur/r to refer to a last name; either that of MK, Toriel, and Kris, or Asgore, Ralsei, etc.
you have made countless posts trying to correct him when it looks like he's just using Dreemur/r as last names to separate the two factions.
Despite only two of these characters being boss monsters (and both of them have a different last name than one another in the mod)

did you even play the mod this thread is about or are you just trying to increase your post count

Jun 15, 2020 at 4:32 AM
War criminal
In the original post, he says "Dreemurr" refers to the last name of Monster Kid, Toriel, and Kris, who are edits of the sprites of Sue, Momorin and Kazuma.
he also says "Dreemur" refers to the Mimigas, which you could interpret as a race, if Under Story actually had Mimigas in it
im 99% certain he's referring to the characters he edited from mimiga sprites (Asgore, Ralsei, etc.)
you can say that Sue is also a mimiga, but that's not true since she's of human origin. it makes sense op wouldnt refer to them in this way.
regardless, to me it looks like he is using both forms of Dreemur/r to refer to a last name; either that of MK, Toriel, and Kris, or Asgore, Ralsei, etc.
you have made countless posts trying to correct him when it looks like he's just using Dreemur/r as last names to separate the two factions.
Despite only two of these characters being boss monsters (and both of them have a different last name than one another in the mod)
Ahhh okay. That actually makes much more sense now. I apologize for the huge misunderstanding, then.

Jun 15, 2020 at 6:48 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
whoa, i sure missed a lot.

Also, I'd be happy if someone made a cs+ port of this.
I don't really get how to use Plus Porter. It's kinda confusing.

Jun 15, 2020 at 4:17 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
In general there's not really a huge need for a CS+ port tbh, and not really an option for mods that mess with the game's code (instead of just the scripts) to begin with.
Besides, what do you intend to do regarding the higher resolution graphics from that version?

Jun 16, 2020 at 4:33 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Review:
You could have renamed the Polar Star to the empty gun.
the cast is awesome but calling Kris a boy and forgetting a pronoun for Frisk deeply awakens the rage inside me because Kris and Frisk are both girls in my headcanon (yes I figured out that word right about now.)
The forgotten pronoun
T R I G G E R D.PNG
I think the creator forgot the pronoun 2 times hopefully he will fix it.
My rage went asleep after learning that Chara is a girl in this AU. (Yes Chara is also girl in my headcanon.)
You almost missed a oppertunity to rename the Polar Star to the empty gun.
Nice replacing red flowers with yellow flowers I like the buttercup idea.
You should have replaced the 7 hour war with the Monsters VS Humans war to really tie in with the Undertale universe (The reason why monsters were trapped underground.) Also I reccomendyou should have replaced the Jenka's puppies with the annoying dogs.

Although, good mod 8/10 Will continue playing.

Jun 16, 2020 at 7:22 AM
Review:
You could have renamed the Polar Star to the empty gun.
the cast is awesome but calling Kris a boy and forgetting a pronoun for Frisk deeply awakens the rage inside me because Kris and Frisk are both girls in my headcanon (yes I figured out that word right about now.)
The forgotten pronoun
View attachment 6866
I think the creator forgot the pronoun 2 times hopefully he will fix it.
My rage went asleep after learning that Chara is a girl in this AU. (Yes Chara is also girl in my headcanon.)
You almost missed a oppertunity to rename the Polar Star to the empty gun.
Nice replacing red flowers with yellow flowers I like the buttercup idea.
You should have replaced the 7 hour war with the Monsters VS Humans war to really tie in with the Undertale universe (The reason why monsters were trapped underground.) Also I reccomendyou should have replaced the Jenka's puppies with the annoying dogs.

Although, good mod 8/10 Will continue playing.
1. I'll rename the Polar Star in my next release, except I don't know how to edit objects in the inventory.
2. I'm fairly sure Kris is male..
3. I'll be sure to change the pronouns for Frisk.
4. I left the war as it is, because my intention was that the plot in Under Story would stay the same as Cave Story's, only replacing characters.

Jun 16, 2020 at 7:25 AM
War criminal
2. I'm fairly sure Kris is male..
3. I'll be sure to change the pronouns for Frisk.
Ehhhh, it's ambiguous, really. Though tbh, it's probably a whole lot more intent on Kris being male, cuz no girl would ever wanna share the same room with her older brother (Asriel).

Jun 16, 2020 at 9:06 AM
"Huzzah!"
all 3 of the 'main' undertale/deltarune kids (kris, frisk and chara) are referred to explicitly with gender neutral pronouns by the others in-game (unfortunately debatable whether it's so players could choose for themselves in undertale, but deltarune seems to have a pretty big 'your choices don't matter and kris is their own person, not a placeholder for the player' theme going on so i feel kris is supposed to be nonbinary personally, however that's a whole other argument i reeeally don't want to get into), so technically if you wanted to be 1:1 to the original games you'd have to change it to that.
i figured you were just sticking to the genders of the original characters they were swapped with, but yeah, there's that

...ah i just realised that my only replies to this thread aren't actually related to the mod itself, so uhh
kazuma is blue. good mod.

Jun 16, 2020 at 10:39 AM
Ehhhh, it's ambiguous, really. Though tbh, it's probably a whole lot more intent on Kris being male, cuz no girl would ever wanna share the same room with her older brother (Asriel).
so true.

all 3 of the 'main' undertale/deltarune kids (kris, frisk and chara) are referred to explicitly with gender neutral pronouns by the others in-game (unfortunately debatable whether it's so players could choose for themselves in undertale, but deltarune seems to have a pretty big 'your choices don't matter and kris is their own person, not a placeholder for the player' theme going on so i feel kris is supposed to be nonbinary personally, however that's a whole other argument i reeeally don't want to get into), so technically if you wanted to be 1:1 to the original games you'd have to change it to that.
i figured you were just sticking to the genders of the original characters they were swapped with, but yeah, there's that

...ah i just realised that my only replies to this thread aren't actually related to the mod itself, so uhh
kazuma is blue. good mod.
appreciated.

Jun 19, 2020 at 4:12 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Jun 19, 2020 at 10:14 AM
can
1. I'll rename the Polar Star in my next release, except I don't know how to edit objects in the inventory.
someone help me
i need to know how to edit objects in the inventory

Jun 19, 2020 at 11:03 AM
"Huzzah!"
can

someone help me
i need to know how to edit objects in the inventory

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 7.59.27 pm.png
click on this and select 'ArmsItem.tsc' in the window that pops up, all inventory text (weapon and item names/description) is in there.
names and descriptions are stored in different sections within the file, so just scroll down till you find what you want to edit