Unanswered Questions

Oct 21, 2008 at 3:27 AM
It's a Sony
"Keep on rollin'!"
I always thought it'd be cool for whatever adaptation of CS we're planning now, to have it be a shadowed Ballos giving the narration, and as soon as Quote starts going, "Wait, who are you and what are you talking about?" Ballos just grins and teleports away.

So then once he's told Quote all about who Ballos is, it's like a big moment when he's finally revealed in the Seal Chamber and he says "I am Ballos!"

Oct 21, 2008 at 4:40 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Lyger said:
I always thought it'd be cool for whatever adaptation of CS we're planning now, to have it be a shadowed Ballos giving the narration, and as soon as Quote starts going, "Wait, who are you and what are you talking about?" Ballos just grins and teleports away.

So then once he's told Quote all about who Ballos is, it's like a big moment when he's finally revealed in the Seal Chamber and he says "I am Ballos!"

Shhh! That's supposed to be a secret ;)

In the end I guess we will never know who the "silent cartographer" is until s/he is revealed by Pixel...

Oct 21, 2008 at 5:08 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
You mean if it is ever revealed by Daisuke-san.

Nov 3, 2008 at 6:13 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
I wanted to post this for a long time now: the Just Bugs Me section over at the TV Tropes contains a large number of questions and answers. Just to quote my favorite one:
- He's a sentient lunchbox. The question is, what's inside?
- The same thing that's inside every lunchbox in Cave Story: missiles.

EDITH: Oh, I almost forgot: 1) Who/What's that blue sparkling dog just before Ballos, and 2) How can you actually kill Ballos if he can't even die? I mean, of course you can kill him in the game, but still...

Nov 4, 2008 at 3:39 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Yah, I know!
"Please kill my master. His magic powers have gone wild, and now he CANNOT EVEN DIE..."

Nov 4, 2008 at 3:48 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
WarriorX said:
Yah, I know!
"Please kill my master. His magic powers have gone wild, and now he CANNOT EVEN DIE..."
The dog is saying that he cannot die of natural causes.

Nov 4, 2008 at 2:50 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
andwhyisit said:
The dog is saying that he cannot die of natural causes.
He MIGHT be saying that, my friend... Nah, just kidding. He probably means exactly that. I guess this is just a case of really bad wording.
But who is that dog? He (and I'll call the dog he, as he's a sapient character) himself says his master is Ballos. He looks a lot like Jenka's pets, so he's probably their ancestor. He looks like a ghost (compare living King and Blade lv.3). There is also that little fact that Jenka and Ballos are siblings. Therefore he is (or was) Ballos' pet. Or does anybody have any theories?