Ultimate Doukutsu Trainer

Oct 28, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Been here way too long...
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Oh, sorry. I didn't notice.

Nov 24, 2014 at 12:58 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Is Anyone Else Getting Where Everything Works Except For The Weapons Giver?

Dec 5, 2014 at 10:20 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
i really love this i use it all the time its especially useful when i want to do a sort of god mode when doing mods

Jan 20, 2016 at 11:17 PM
I'm so sorry for bumping this thread, but could someone tell me how to use the Numpad arrows control? I really want to use that feature.

Jan 21, 2016 at 9:59 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I'm so sorry for bumping this thread, but could someone tell me how to use the Numpad arrows control? I really want to use that feature.
I'm considering you know how to use the Trainer already here.
The numpad arrows control basicly allows you to move the player a tile up/down/left/right by using the numpad(Aka Num2 for down, Num4 for left, Num6 for right and Num8 for up), even if is a solid wall there. Ledges don't really let you go through and gravity still exists, so try to remember that.
Also note that you (obviously) need a keyboard with numpad, and NumLock may affect it(I think it only works when NumLock is on, if I'm right).

Jan 21, 2016 at 1:07 PM
I'm considering you know how to use the Trainer already here.
The numpad arrows control basicly allows you to move the player a tile up/down/left/right by using the numpad(Aka Num2 for down, Num4 for left, Num6 for right and Num8 for up), even if is a solid wall there. Ledges don't really let you go through and gravity still exists, so try to remember that.
Also note that you (obviously) need a keyboard with numpad, and NumLock may affect it(I think it only works when NumLock is on, if I'm right).
Well, I turn Numlock on and I have the box checked in the trainer, but when I use the Numpad to move, it does move Quote as if I was using the arrow keys. But it doesn't let me move through tiles. Do I have something to change in my DoConfig? Or is it something else?

Jan 21, 2016 at 1:08 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Try turning NumLock off then.

Sep 26, 2016 at 11:42 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
i know im 3 years late xD, but do you know why its not working for me? i named cave story doukutsu.exe but it still wont work!

i know im 3 years late xD, but do you know why its not working for me? i named cave story doukutsu.exe but it still wont work!
nvm i found out how to use it (use cave story deluxe XD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 26, 2017 at 11:18 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hey sorry to bother you and all since it's been one year but I need your help, even if I change the name of the game to Doukutsu.exe it won't work and I don't understand what Cave Story deluxe is...

nvm i found out how to use it (use cave story deluxe XD)